Secret lovers |Steven Fernand...

Da LifeOfLaiyla

Lele is a 14 year old girl from Compton California, her parents got divorced when she was 7 years old! she li... Altro

Chapter.2 date gone wrong
Chapter 3. im not sure
Chapter.4 grounded
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter.5 creepy steven
Chapter 6. PARTY TIME!
chapter 7.Hurt
Chapter.8 plan
Chapter.9 surpriseΒΏ?
chapter 10. ily
Chapter.11 company
chapter.12
chapter.13 its over
chapter.14
chapter 15.this isnt my house
chapter 16.where am i?
chapter 17.missing
chapter 18.
chapter 19.slave
chapter 20.ghetto
chapter 21.found
chapter 22.
chapter.23
chapter.24
chapter.25
chapter.26
chapter 27.
where have i been?
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter.32

Chapter 1. First day of school

7.3K 135 19
Da LifeOfLaiyla

Lele's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.

I hate waking up for school. I check my phone and it is 6:00am I sit up in my bed and stretch out for about 3 minutes (I do this every morining)

I pick up my phone and unlock it. ( I have the iPhone 5s gold)

i begin to check my social media, first I go on Instagram, I have 30 new likes on my recent picture I posted, I usually get around 60-70 likes on my photos:)

the I check twitter,tumblr and Facebook. even though I hate facebook I still go on it ahah. there's just too much drama!!

I finally decide to actually get ready for school. I go to the linen closet and pull out a towel. I head to my washroom and strip my pjs. I step in the shower, I wash my hair with a coconut shampoo and conditioner. then I get my coral pink loofa and scrub my body with a warm vanilla and ginger body wash.

once I finish showering I dry my self off towel dry my hair and put on my robe ( it's pink) I quickly check the time it's now 6:30.

I head to my room and get dressed. I am wearing a black cropped top from brandy Melville and light denim wash high waisted shorts from garage, and some knee high socks from huf. I put on my new white vans and check my outfit in the mirror.

I go back to the wash room and apply my everyday makeup.

I start off my concealing any of my inperfections, red spots,ect. then I lightly brush on some matte powder, I do my eye liner it's kinda simple I just do a wing with liquid water proof. then I gently apply some mascara to my lower and top lashes. lastly I put on my sweet mint eos!

now for my hair it's pretty waving and beachy looking so I don't have to much. I basically just de tangle it and apply mouse:)

I head down to the kitchen checking to time once more. it is now 7:10 the bus comes at 7:15 and I get to school at 7:30!

I quickly grab my favorite Special K granola bar pastry! and head out the door I wait at the busy stop for about 2 minutes.

sometimes I get lonely at my house since my dad's never home but I get used to it after a while.

the whole bus ride is quiet because I sit alone:( once I get to school I head to the benches and wait until 7:45 for the bell to ring. we already got our schedules on the last day of grade 7 so I know my classes;) I head to my first period which is language.

I walk into the class and everyone looks lost ahah!

the teacher mr.neer tell us to pick our seats, so I sit at table closest to the back.

the teacher begins to ramble..

I basically falling asleep until I feel someone shake me. I look up and it's some kid.. I've never seen him before so I guess he's new.

I stare at him for little while, he is kinda cute!

I finally realize that the teacher is trying to get my attention.

"Lele would you like to tell the class a little but about yourself? " mr.neer says

"umm sure.." I reply

we'll my name is Lele tanner and I live here in Compton of course ahah and I guess I like to read and play ps3.." I don't really like talking infringed of the class do I mumble and stutter a bit.

"nice to know" mr. neer says

"moving on" he says

"steven please tell the class about yourself"

I think to my self 'so his name is steven!'

"okay!" Steven says happily.

"we'll my name is Steven Fernandez, and I like to skate and I play xbox in my boxers.."

the class laughs.

I giggle steven notices and looks at me and winks.

I feel my cheeks blush. his brown eyes are so easy to get lost in.

Steven clears his throat to speak again.

"oh and my favorite food is noodle cups with hot sauce!"

I laugh again..

it feels like for ever until the bell rings. but once it did I was heading out to go to 2nd period, when Steven came up to me and asked to walked me to class. i shyly said "yes" and he said "yay!"

we walked to 2nd period and on our way we compared schedules and it turns out that we have all of classes together except 4th.

2nd period passes which was math.

then 3rd art, then it was lunch.

me and Steven left for the cafeteria and I wasn't really hungry so I just got a water. steven got a bag of hot Cheetos and a pop.

Stevens POV

"do you wanna sit with me?" I asked Lele.

"sure" she said

so we walked to a table I saw Amaris sitting with his girl friend Amanda. so we say there.

I sat down across from them and Lele sat down beside me, I introduced Lele to Amanda.

"Amanda I want you to meet Lele"

"hi Lele" Amanda said with a smile on her face.

"hello" Lele said looking uncomfortable

i knew she would loosen up so I didn't bother asking what was wrong.

Amaris interupted the silence.

"sooo Lele I'm guessing you and Steven are a thing"

he said winking..

Lele'a face turned red.

"you don't have to answer that question bae"

Lele's POV

the word "bae" lingered around in my head for a but until, Steven put his arm around me.

i smiled and looked at Steven. we were talking and telling jokes. then the bell rang for 4th period.

"can I walk you to class?" Steven asked

"okayyy" I said

when we arrived at science I wS just about to walk into class, when Steven took my phone from my back pocket.

I hit his arm play fully "hey!" I said

"chill bruh, I'm just giving you my number!"

I snatched his phone from the opposite hand my phone was in. I slid his phone to unlock he had no password. (they have the same phone)

we gave, eachothers phones back. I headed into class I was 5 minuets late. I akwardly walked in. I didn't really care for science anyways. so I played kim kardashian Hollywood . I was finishing up a shoot when I got a text.

From: BAEE😍😏

Steven: heyyy;))

Lele:hii🙈

Steven: class is so boring

Lele: ikr! btw I like the name you put yourself as!

Steven: I like yours too!😏😏

me and Steven basically texted to whole class.

school was finally over! I couldn't wait to go home and relax!

Stevens POV

I saw Lele standing and texting.

I decided to scare her, so I creeped up..

"boo!"

"OMG STEVEN!!"

"I NEARLY DROPPED MY PHONE"

"calm down bruhh"

"ok ok sorry" she said

"so I was wondering if you wanted to get ice cream?"i said

"whenn!" she said with a huge smile and blushing cheeks

"I'll pick you up at 4:00" I said and smirked

"can't wait " we said

I noticed that she had a penny board!

"oh and bring your board" I said

"I can't really ride but ok..."

"don't worry I'll teach you bae" I said

"ok" she said

then we both went our separate ways.

________________________________________

OK THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER😁

sorry if it was kinda boring.. I just wanted to make sure you under stand what Lele looks like and to make you know her personality.

it would mean so much if you guys vote,comment,and if you want more FOLLOW ME!!

I will probably update tmrw;)

xoxo, Laiyla.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...