Our Song

By dreamtalkerr

|| If it was meant for you, then it will find a way to get back to you || What would you do if someone close... More

3rd Year Highschool

Secret

0 0 0
By dreamtalkerr

I gazed upon the flower he was holding while waiting for him to answer me, until he spoke.

"Its a long story, but since i know you wont stop if i wont tell you, then okay, i found this place when... i was just new here. The end"

I directly looked at him unbelievably, while he still looked unbothered, as if he meant to say "just" that, so i grabbed leaves from the ground and threw it at him...

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR???" he complained while brushing the leaves off his hair

"THATS FOR NOT TELLING ME WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR!!!" I replied to him still laughing at how annoyed he looked.

"Youre gonna stop laughing or i wont tell you everything?"

Upon hearing what he said, i directly shut my mouth and faced him, looking at him with anticipation.

"Promise me you wont tell anyone else about this place and how i found this?"
"Yes, promise"
"Okay little girl-" i was taken aback by what he said
"LITTLE GIRL???? Jeon Jungkook we are of the same age, how dare you call me little girl huhhhh????"
"Shush, just let me be"

I know i cant do anything about it, so i just let it slip off, for now, since he is telling me something he havent shared to anyone, considering the fact that we just met.

"Okay so yeah, i found this place way back freshmen year, while i was still a transferee here."

I leaned my head on the bench looking up at the sky as he continued his story.

"Just like you do, i got a chance to roam around the campus on my first day, and since the first time i went in the garden i liked it already, but i liked it even more when i found this place, this secret garden. And that brings us to the start of our story. Freshmen year, during my first weeks, i was having a hard time adjusting to the school, and making new friends. I was often isolated. No one knew who i am. No one cared whether i was around or not. Its because i still wasnt that handsome as i am now."

He smirked proudly at me which made me fake a cough and said "as if Mr. Jeon" in a way close to a whisper but can still be heared. Jungkook then let out a slight laugh and replied.

"No Y/N, im serious, i still wasnt as handsome as i am now"
"Yeah yeah, whatever, just continue your story"

And so he did continue his story

"It all happened in a span of days when my name was then known all over the campus"

Upon hearing those words, i just got more curious of what happened so i stayed silent and closed my eyes as a way of telling him to continue.

"I was singing in the music room, but i didnt notice that a teacher was listening from the slightly opened door, so i continued to sing Bigbang's IF YOU, i just noticed that the teacher was there when he started to clap, then the teacher asked me 'Hey, from what class are you and whats your name?', so i answered him 'Im Jeon Jungkook, from Class A of Freshmen Year' and then that teacher, asked me to meet our Music Teacher, and so i did, they made me perform infront of all the students of Aries High, and thats when it all started, people started to ask more about me, the teachers wanted me to perform here and there, that situation went on till i was in 8th grade, thats when i found this place, ive been running all around the campus trying to hide from my 'fangirls', till i reached here, i dont really know why this is here, but im just thankful i found this little escape place of mine, which is now also yours..."

Jungkook's POV
I was telling my story with feelings, as if i was really re-living that day, when i looked unto the person i was talking to, i saw that she was asleep already. I saw how uncomfortable she was by how her head was hanging off the back of the bench, so i grabbed her head and gently placed it on my lap. There she was sleeping soundly.

"Oh God, she's beautiful"

I then realized the words that escaped my mouth.

"Jeon Jungkook, what are you saying??? You just met her"
"So what Jungkook? You like her"
"But i just met her, we dont even know each other that much?"
"Then get to know her"
"How???"
"Like how you shared your life story to her"

Then i realized i was having a debate with my inner self. So i decided to just push my thoughts aside and keep my mouth shut before she wakes up. I was staring at her, and taking in all the beautiful facial features she has. Long nose, nicely shaped eyes, cherry lips, and perfectly formed brows. She looks exactly like a goddess who jumped out of a children's book. Its clearly shown that God took time in making her.

"You know what, you remind me of someone ive known since i was 4"

I cant help but smile at the thought of my childhood bestfriend, i wonder how she was doing?

I was pulled out of my thoughts of my childhood bestfriend when Y/N started to move her head, i looked down on her and noticed how she looked bothered by how the sunlight was directly hitting her face, so i raised my hand, high enough to block the sunlight from hitting her face, then i smiled.

                                                  *time skip*

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4:30 PM already. Weve been here in the garden for an hour and a half, and she is still sleeping. So i gently poked her cheek.

"Y/N...."
"Hmmm"
"Y/N wake up, its already 4:30PM"
"5 more minutes pleaseeee"

Then she turned her head towards me, which again, placed a smile on my face. I slid aside the hair that was covering her face to get a better view, then i tapped her slightly on her shoulders.

"Y/N, wake up, your mom will arrive here by 5:00, she will be looking for you"
"Ughhhssjndjdndnndnd"

Y/N's POV
I was woken up from my beauty rest by a gentle poke on my cheek.

"Y/N...."

I heared his voice, but i wasnt in the mood to reply properly

"Hmmm"
"Y/N wake up, its already 4:30PM"
"5 more minutes pleaseeee"

I begged as i turned my head, then i felt him removing the hair covering my face and tapped my shoulder.

"Y/N, wake up, your mom will arrive here by 5:00, she will be looking for you"
"Ughhhssjndjdndnndnd"

I lazily stood up from where i was lying, and realized that i was sleeping on Jungkook's lap. So i directly stood up and bowed at him.

" Omayghad, Jungkook im very sorry, i didnt notice that i fell asleep and that i-"
"Shhhhh, its okay Y/N, i understand, you must be tired from the tour, though im still a bit mad of the fact that you slept while i was talking"

Then he gave me a pout, which made me soft in an instant.

"Jungkook.... Im sorry... You dont have to tell me the story... Again..."

Then Jungkook stood up too and stood beside me facing the exit.

"Let's go, before the other class dismisses, and before your mom arrives"

I just followed him out of the secret garden. We were walking the hallways going to the entrance. When we reached the front of the building, we waited there for my mother.

"Jungkook?"
"Hmmm?"
"Thank you for the things you did today, specially for welcoming me warmly here, i guess this school isnt that bad after all"

i gave him a smile as i faced him, which he immediately returned by giving me a bracelet, which he made me wore on my left wrist, when he was done locking the bracelet, he smiled at me and replied.

"Its always a good first day here in Aries High when I am the tour guide"

I looked at the bracelet and read what was written there.

"ARIEStars???"

I asked him clearly confused of what this bracelet means. Then he showed me his own bracelet with the same words.

"The students in Aries High, are called Ariestars, each class has their own kind of this, but only the 3rd year class of the Highschool Department have this bracelet, the Freshmen are having a bandana with the same words which they tie in their bags or use as headbands, the Sophomores are having an ID chain, while the Seniors are having their rings."

I cant help but be amazed by how lovely these things are and even the whole idea of having the highschool students wear something like this is really cute.

"But Jungkook what is this for?"

"Aries High is such a big school Y/N, if something happens to you, at least the students would know from what year you're from, that way it would be easier for them including the teachers to assist you when you need help"

Ohhhh so thats what these cute things are for, im seriously gonna love this school. Mom, i love you mwahhhh, thank you for bringing me here!

Just in time, i heared a familiar beep from a car, then i looked at its direction, i saw my mom waving at me as she went out the car. I directly ran to her and hugged her as Jungkook followed from behind.

"Mommmmmmmmm!!!!!!!"
"Oh my Y/N, it seems like i went abroad for a year"

She giggled as she hugged me back then she noticed that i was with someone else.

"Y/N? Mind if you introduce me to your new friend?"
"Oh yes, mom this is Jungkook, my friend who was also my personal tour guide for today"

Jungkook then bowed at my mom and introduced himself.

"Goodafternoon Mrs. Lee, im Jeon Jungkook, its nice meeting you!"
He then flashed his bunny smile to my mom.

"Jeon Jungkook huh??? I see"

I noticed my mom glancing at me, so i asked her.

"Mom? Is something wrong?"

My mom then looked at Jungkook and smiled, then she looked at me...

"Oh no, theres nothing wrong sweetie, actually..."

She then faced Jungkook

"Jungkook? Do you have something to do for tonight?"

Jungkook then looked at me confused by how my mother is acting right now when even i myself is confused, but Jungkook was able to amswer my mom politely despite the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

"No Mrs. Lee, i have nothing to do for tonight, why do you ask?"

"Would you like to join us for dinner?"

To be continued...
Hi again, to whoever is reading this i really hope you enjoyed the story, heres a 1,800 words chapter since its already exams week so i might not be able to update this, so sorry, and thats all for this chapter, ilyall mwahhh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
80.8K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.