Vanoss Crew x Reader [Complet...

By MissYuri109

Y/N lives in a city which is Los Santos, she is 20 years old and she had friends but they all left her like s... More

Don't know what to call this
Stuff you need to know
Chapter 1 "Gym"
Chapter 2 "Gym part 2"
Chapter 3 "Hanging out with the guys"
Chapter 4 Park
Chapter 5 "Sleepover"
Chapter 6
Listen up!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Evan's Ending
Chapter 10 Ohm's Ending
Chapter 11 Delirious Ending
Chapter 12 WildCat Ending
Chapter 13 Lui Ending
Chapter 15 Mini Ending
Chapter 16 Moo Ending
Chapter 17 Terroriser Ending
Need your opinion
Chapter 18 Basically Ending
Thank You!!!
Chapter 19 Bryce Ending
Chapter 20 407 Ending
~Delirious Ending Requested By Stingylover~
~Vanoss ending again requested by Stingylover~
OMGGG~!

Chapter 14 Nogla Ending

980 24 0
By MissYuri109

Your Pov

I was watching T.V until I heard a knock. I groan "It was getting to the good part" I whispered.  I got up and went towards the door. I opened it and saw Nogla. "Hey Nogla" "Hey (Y/n)" he smiled and blush a bit. "Is something wrong you seem a bit red" I said. "N-No it's just that I really wanted to tell you something" he blushed more. "What is it?" I tilted my head "Wanna be my girlfriend" he said looking away while blushing. "I will" I smiled. "R-Really?" his face lit up. "Why not" I smirked then he kissed me and I blushed but kissed him back. "I love you (Y/n)" "Love you too Nogla" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 522 35
Your Y/n L/n who moved to New York City after your mother passed away, only to look for a job that your roommate fixed you up since she was sick, you...
45.2K 1K 75
This story is about Laura who is a 18 year old girl who just moved to L.A. What happens when she meets someone that changes her life forever? Will sh...
23.9K 326 25
Y/n (you're name) she lives in y/s (you're state) somewhere where it isn't too popular she has lived there her entire life. Now what happens when she...
1.6K 103 35
Y/n just wants a normal happy family and life. For most of her life its always been sad and lonely. When she gets close to the popular guy and has t...