Supernatural Preferences and...

By Crazy__Fangirl_

All in the title Currently doing: Dean, Sam, Castiel, Gabriel and Crowley More

His Nickname for You-
How You Sleep-
Your favorite clothing of his you like to wear-
His name in your phone-
Your name in his phone-
Your Favorite Movie to watch together-
The TV show you make him watch with you-
When your cold-
His Birthday Gift to You-
His thoughts when he first saw you-
From Me to You
His thoughts when he reads your letter
Pets Name-
He messes with your phone-
Imagine Dean
Your Daughters Name
Horror movie you watch together-
So I'm Continuing This?
Supernatural Being You Are-
Your Son's Name-
Hugs-
Cute Moments
Imagine Castiel
Imagine Dean
Imagine Castiel
FOR MARVEL LOVERS

He loves it when-

14K 437 20
By Crazy__Fangirl_

Dean-

Dean loves hearing you talk about random stuff, he loves hearing you ramble. He really likes the sound of your voice so he doesn't mind hearing you talk. You talk about your family, where you wanna visit, what you wanna do later on in life. It can be you telling funny and happy memories from your childhood or you being upset or worried about something and talking on and on about it till it's out of your system. 

Sam-

Sam loves it when you scrunch your eyebrows, crinkle your nose and bite the inside of your lip when you're confused, worried, scared, when your watching a movie, talking, or even reading a book. That face you make, makes him smile. 

Castiel-

Cas loves it when you ask him questions. Sure he doesn't know a whole lot about the human world and gets confused easily but you ask him questions about god, heaven, other angels and what it was like. Dean and Sam both think that the both of you are two very curious people. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 2.2K 21
the title says it all. there'll be trigger warnings! fluff cuteness FEELINGS!! any sad imagines are not me trying to make them romantic.
314K 3.7K 106
Some imagines I havr written and have been requested. Requests are Open. I write for: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Jack Kline Gabriel Crowl...
23.8K 421 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...
26.7K 562 52
Supernatural preferences and imagines: Dean, Sam, Castiel, Gabriel, Jack, Charlie, And Michael and I'm working on adding more. I'm open for requests...