𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐄�...

By bclova

☆∘◦○✧ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ▬▬▬▬ 𝐢 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤... More

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 !
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 !
𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 !
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥 !
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 !
𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 !
𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐥𝐮𝐯 !
𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?

𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 !

18.1K 350 71
By bclova

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, ❞

❝ 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 ❞

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

࿐𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 . . .

𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐚        𝐳𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢 ! 

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐧

𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐬        𝐳𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢 

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫-𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬        𝐳𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢 

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 

𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧        𝐳𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐳𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐤𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧

𝐭𝐡𝐞      𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭      𝐨𝐟      𝐭𝐡𝐞      𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢'𝐬. the reason was because they were one-in-the-same. two-thousand years ago, on the day where the leader was selected, the eldest twins came to a decision; for the first time in centuries they would not kill each other, but rather create their own covens. they split up, one heading to east russia and one heading to southern egypt. much to their surprise, there was no backlash, the only problem was the sibling rivalry that followed.

the brothers competed constantly, they watched each other from a distance and always tried to one up the other. they drove themselves mad by constantly having children, only to slaughter them if they weren't powerful. for centuries the aether coven killed off the weakest link, the runts, until one family line protruded; the zaveri's. 

they were not ordinary witches, to classify them as extraordinary would be an understatement; the were astounding. there were no other witches in the universe that would compare; but there upbringing was also their downfall. pressures of the aether coven crushed them; the aether witches wanted to follow traditions, to have one twin merge with the other, but helen zaveri couldn't bare to lose one of her boys. 

she sent her sons to america, promising them a better life with their aunt 'nesta. she watched as her husbands bastard children were forced to murder one-another, and with a heavy heart she helped carry on the zaveri line. 

twenty years later, roman ( the eldest twin ) had fallen in love with a witch new orleans. they made plans to travel the world and to start a family that they never had, and soon enough she was pregnant. four years later she sat on a porch and watched as her children played in the grass; she didn't hear the muffled screams coming from the kitchen, or the sound of the door opening as a man in a black mask stalked towards her with a knife in his hand.

the only thing she heard was the sound of lyra screaming and atlas telling her to run.

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 

𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 10 6
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐱�...
331K 5.1K 39
Pietro Maximoff imagines ~~~ 💤😍🌅🥰💗😪💔😢👀😝😏😜❤️⁉️🗿😘🫡🖤🙏🤨🙂🎈👴👍🏻🎉🍾🤪😭❤️‍🔥
8.2K 307 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
87.3K 2.2K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...