๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ (On Hold)

By TheMelaninPops

Lies. Deceit. Betrayal. The perfect recipe for disaster. More

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

1.6K 47 14
By TheMelaninPops

Omniscient

Alix moans, pushing at Damon's lower abdomen as he tries to push the rest of his erection inside of her. Keyword: tries. Grabbing both of her hands, Damon places them behind her back, "cut that shit out."

Damon removed one of his hands from her wrists, only to grip Alix's neck putting a little pressure on it. He pulled her closer until their lips locked in a hungry kiss.

Sneakily, Alix slipped her wrist from Damon's hold and snaked her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, bringing his body impossibly closer to hers. Taking the opportunity, Damon gently shoved the rest of his length into Alix, both releasing a low breathy moan. 

Pulling away from her embrace, Damon, pushed her lightly until her back met the cool marbled counter top. Damon's grip found Alix's hips as he fucked her with a tortuously slow pace. She squirmed beneath him, trying to get some more friction. He stopped moving all together making her groan in annoyance.

"Dam- Fuck." She cried out, as he removed himself only to slam back into her going deeper than before, making Alix's legs shake from the impact.

He continued at the same pace: deep, fast, and hard.

Her back arched as she threw her head back on the counter, a silent scream leaving her mouth, She couldn't even form words.

"Damon I'm g-gonna-."

"Cum for me baby."

Alix lets out a long breathy moan as her body shook through its orgasm, Damons's grip never faltering as he continued to fuck her senselessly making her orgasm last longer. Reaching his hand down towards her, Damon gripped her neck pulling her body towards him. Breathing heavily she stared into his eyes as he did hers. His lips met hers, kissing her with every fiber in his body.

Damon.

The girl before him, he loved more than anything in the world, and it was wrong. He knew this. He knew he wasn't supposed to fall in love with her.

He never should have fallen in love with her...

He never should have fallen in love with his target.

*

Later that night Damon made love to Alix as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. He loved her. He loved the way her body felt against his. He loved the way her hands molded perfectly into his own. He loved the way his heart skipped a beat whenever she was around. He loved the way her eyes shone with happiness when she was near him. He loved it all.

Staring at the naked goddess in his arms, as she lay fast asleep, Damon felt a pang in his chest, his heart more specifically. Guilt clouded his mind as he held her small frame closer to his more larger one, knowing that after tonight she wouldn't want to be near him ever again.

The dark tan of his skin contrasted beautifully against her more vibrant tone, he ran a hand through his dark golden locks and released a heavy sigh. His green eyes once again focused on the little vixen against his bare chest. She was beautiful, gorgeous, a fucking masterpiece. Skin smooth and chocolate like a Hershey's bar, his little 'kisses', sinfully beautiful brown orbs like molten chocolate, full plump two toned lips, softer than a cloud, amazingly large, soft, curly hair, cheekbones that make Angelina Jolie herself, jealous.

She was his haven.

Movements could be felt as Alix stir awake. As her eyes fluttered open she briefly turned her head towards the nightstand to her left, peeking at the digital clock. 11:04 pm it read, making Alix groan, burying her face into Damon's chest. He chuckled running his finger through the lion's mane she called hair.

"I have to get ready for my flight in a few," Damon mumbled, as he felt his guilt begin to eat away at his very being the moment the lie fell so easily from his lips.

Alix nods her head understanding, though, for a while, she felt that something was..off about Damon. She couldn't quite put her finger on it but she knew, she just knew that she couldn't trust him. It hurt her more than anything knowing that deep down she couldn't trust the one person she loved.

Alix grabbed Damon's shirt, that was thrown at the edge of the bed from their earlier "adventures", pulling it over her head. She moved to where she now straddled his lap, peering into his mesmerizing green eyes. Damon stared at her with a raised brow as she began to play with his fingers, a habit he noticed she had, while he watched her a sad smile was on his face. His heart hurt more and more every second; he was going to miss the little moments like these that they shared.

"I love you, so fuckin' much."

This took Alix by surprise, even though he's said it countless times before, he had never just said it out of the blue, it was weird, but she replied nonetheless, smiling softly. "I love you too Damon." And it was the truth.

When he told her, 'I love you' he meant it. It would be the last time he would ever tell her those words ever again because after tonight she would never forgive him. Three years of love would all be lost in one night.

Alix stared down at Damon biting her lower lip lightly, she leaned forward until her forehead rested against his. Placing both hands on each side of her face, caressing her skin softly, Damon stared into Alix's eyes.

"What's on your mind baby girl?" She smiles closing her eyes as she took in a deep breath. When she opened them again she could have sworn her heart burst into a million pieces.

Damon peered at her, as if she were the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

Alix's eyes bore into Damon's green ones, "you smell like heaven." She mumbles.

Damon brings her in for an innocent kiss, brushing the pad of his thumb across her cheek he pulls away watching as Alix's eyes flutter close.

Watching his love in his arms, with adoration filled eyes, Damon whispers, "You are heaven, Love."

*

30 minutes later, Damon was up and dressed, in an all-black Armani suit that hugged his muscles perfectly, a silver Rolex adorning his left wrist. Staring at the beautiful girl who lay tangled in their white bed sheets, who was now dressed appropriately for bed, Damon placed a lingering kiss to her forehead.

"Goodbye, darling." He mumbled as he felt his heartache.

With one last glance, Damon made his way out of the bedroom he shared with his love and out the large studio apartment to the front of the building. Waiting for him were three FBI armored trucks filled with men, weapons loaded and ready. Over a dozen eyes awaiting his instructions.

"Room 306, master bedroom." He spoke voice and face void of any emotions, when deep down what was about to happen killed him inside.

Not too long after they've gone up an agent came running back out of the building, "she's gone."

Damon soon found himself back in the apartment. Men searched everywhere, but there was no sign of her. She had vanished.

Unknown to him, Alix watched the scene unfold right before her. With stormy eyes, she watched as FBI men swarmed the apartment looking for her. Not too long after Damon had left, Alix jumped into action. She grabbed the duffel bag she hid underneath a floorboard, that was filled with everything she would need: money, identification, guns, and ammo. She knew she didn't have a gut feeling for no reason. It hurt her. It hurt her to see the one person she loved betrayed her. It hurt like hell.

Alix sniffled, wiping her nose furiously as tears of anger blurred her vision.

"Fuckin' fed."

She should have never let down her guard.. she was trained better than that.

                                      ఌ
𝐇𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐭𝐫y! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭!✨💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 11.2K 36
He seemed sweet at first but was actually insane, and she was insane for loving him. His dark, murderous, chaotic lifestyle was a danger to her rela...
81 16 16
A modern world. An ancient myth. Twisted ends. No one should ever feel like this.
696K 13.8K 18
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต...
192K 7.3K 39
This isn't a cliche story about two friends falling in love and living happily ever after, this story is a pain story sometimes there is no happily e...