Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

By KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔

9.2K 312 32
By KimmyUB

SAME DAY - (Fri, 28 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

I woke up to my baby staring at me but then she got this far away look on her face but she does look happy, which means that I'm doing something right. So I greeted her and I could see after my little flirting she was ready to tease me or even pounce on me, as she's pretty much wild these days since the pregnancy as it is way hotter than our first time, even though it was the best I ever had but NOW! FUCK ME... She's going to be the death of me and I thought I was bad but she takes the cake when it comes to our libido, her sex drive is off the charts. And just when we were about to probably get it on my phone rang, seeing it's Gio I knew it would be something important so I picked it up.

"Yeah?" I answered on the third ring.

"Hey man you have to get down here, as in now! Britt almost came to your bedroom but was stopped by James and she insists on speaking to you now, she doesn'-" he says but I cut him off as all I heard was that she almost came in here!

"What?!" I shouted jumping up knowing if I don't go down, she will come here and I know what problems that caused last time and I'm not in the mood for shit to go down again.

"Yeah man, she doesn't even want to wait in her room, as she wants to see you now because according to her, she hasn't seen you in days, what the fuck is going on between you too man?!" Gio shouts obviously being suspicious but I can't explain now as Kiara is in the room and she would lose her shit if she finds out,

Don't get me started on Britt if she finds out Kiara is here and have been for the past few days, that's why I kept Kiara in here, not wanting her to leave my room. So I just hung up the phone knowing I should tell him what's happening as I can't keep it to myself any longer, this shit is driving me fucking crazy! I hate lying to Kiara but until I sort shit out with Britt I can't let Kiara know, maybe it's even better if she doesn't find out at all about Britt.

So I made my way to the bathroom and start running the water, knowing I should get done fast and deal with Britt maybe give her some cash to go shop or something, just to get her out of here until I can get Kiara out of here and get her back home before the two of them run into each other. Grabbing my phone I start texting Gio before he comes down here for answers as they all have grown way to protective over MY WOMAN, but I understand as Kiara is quite amazing.

Me: Gio I'll be down after my shower, I'll explain later yeah?

Gio: Are you crazy! What the hell are you doing and why the fuck is she even living here? You never told any of us, don't be stupid man and Fuck up the first good thing that's ever happened to you!!!

Gio text back and it only proves just how they feel about Kiara being apart of our family, they're very protective over her but that's my fucking job, not theirs!

Me: Look man just take Britt to the sitting room, let her know that I'll be down there in a few and I'll explain everything later! And that's a fucking order!!! So I suggest you get to it!

I had to be so harsh, which was a first with Gio but I had to shut him up so I can get done.

Gio: You're fucking losing it and over what?! That piece of trash!!! Fuck you!

Great just what I needed, my best friend pissed at me but knowing him, he will still do as his told but won't talk to me for a while, even though he was right but I had to shut him up as he has no fucking idea what I'm going through at the moment. Britt is really fucking everything up!!!

Getting out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my waist quickly and made my way out of the bathroom, coming out I feel Kiara's gaze on me but I can't face her as I'm pretty pissed at Britt and all the trouble she's causing so I rushed through the room grabbing underwear and then making my way to the closet. I got dressed quick in a white t-shirt and black jeans, just something simple as I have no time to waste because I do not want that bitch in here causing trouble between Kiara and I, again...

After dressing, I rush out the room to Kiara just to let her know that I'll be back soon, I'm sure whatever Britt wants isn't important at all, she just wants to be around me which happens almost everyday when I'm here, I can see there's a lot of things running through Kiara's head as she just nods at me but I can't explain it to her now, maybe ever if I can help it. So I rushed out of the room but not before telling Kiara that I love her, she has to remember that, I'm doing this for her...

When I get to the sitting room, I see Britt standing next to James whose obviously here to keep her from leaving the room and she's clearly trying to fight her way out as it's always been like this with her, it's her way or no way. I should know as she tried THAT shit on me back in the day but she was always shit out of luck but that was before I started caring about her, after that I gave her the world and even now after everything, I still can't seem to refuse her, not after what I put her through but it's her fault as she took the mission to a whole other level.

"James you can leave" I say dismissing James when I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Stephano, I tried to come see you but this asshole wouldn't let me" Britt says in her nagging voice.

"Well that's because I told him not to let anyone disturb me! What do you want Britt?"

"I need to talk to you" she says stating the obvious.

"Yeah I figured that but what about now again?" I asked as I'm getting sick of her making all kinds of excuses just to see me.

"I went out yesterday and I stopped by a bar and I ran into Mario" she says getting my full attention now.

"And?" I asked.

"Well we spoke for a while, just to catch up and he told me that "the boss" is closer than everyone thinks he is and that he'll make himself visible soon." She says and I almost smiled knowing that when he does, I'll be there waiting.

"Tell me Britt, why are you telling me this? What do you want?" I asked knowing her, she doesn't do anything for free and plus I don't trust her.

"Well because it's time I think you know the truth, because I'm scared and it's not just my life on the line anymore Stephano" she says sitting down on the couch and I can see she's scared her face shows she's close to tears and she looks worried, so I went to sit next to her, this seems serious.

"What's going on Brittany? I can't help you if you're not straight with me as I know you're hiding something from me so what is it?" I press her, needing to finally know what she's up to.

"I'm trying to tell you, I just don't know how to..." She says putting her face in her hands.

"Then tell me!" I said to her removing her hands from her face.

"I'm scared Roberto will find out about our daughter and he will go looking for her, even though I did take steps into hiding her and mom so I think they're safe for now, Steph you have to please try and find him, before he does something to her" she says as tears roll down her face.

"What do you mean our daughter?!" I asked or more like shout at her.

"We have a baby girl Stephano, she's nearly two years old or will be July 28th, she's 1 year and 9 months." She says and I immediately jump up from the seat, pacing in front of her.

"What the fuck do you mean I have a daughter?! THIS IS ONE OF YOUR FUCKING SICK GAMES ISN'T IT, WELL IT WON'T WORK!!!" I scream at her knowing full well what she's trying to do, fuck up my relationship with Kiara.

"I'M NOT LYING!!! WHY DONT YOU CHECK FOR YOURSELF, she is ours and I've tried to keep her hidden from this life and from Roberto, even you! I knew if you found out back then you would have taken her away from me... And I couldn't allow that so I ran and never looked back." She says slumping down again with a sob.

"You have got to fucking with me right now," I said with a chuckle. "This is just one of you're sick fucking games, if there is a fucking child then I know she's not mine, we haven't seen each other for 2 and a half years how the fuck can she be mine!" I asked.

"Do you hear yourself asshole! She's a year and 9 months and I carried her full term so do the fucking math!" she yells.

"I don't give a shit what that adds up to, we both know that if there really is a child then it's not mine! You cheated remember, while you were suppose to do a job, you fucked me over, playing double agent went to you're fucking head right, you are a manipulative bitch and I won't fucking allow you to fuck up my relationship with the real mother of my children! I'll kill you first before you get the chance to!" I said through clenched teeth, glaring at her with disgust because this is low, even for her!

"I'm not lying! Look if you don't believe me" she says handing me her phone. Taking it I'm shocked to see that there is a baby.

"Do you believe me now?!" She says after seeing my face.

"This doesn't mean shit! Even if you had a baby, this does not prove that I'm the father" I said throwing her phone next to her.

"You know what? I knew you would say something like that so I brought you this as prove." She says grabbing her bag and searching in it, she removed an environment and hands it to me. Taking it I see it's a birth certificate but that isn't what shocks me, it's the name on it that kicks the air out of my lungs.

(My own creation👇please pretend it's the real deal😂)

"It just needs you're signature" she continues and I'm shocked that she even went this far as to create a fake certificate, wow she's really good... I went to sit next to her again.

"I underestimated you, you really are good almost had me, ALMOST! But not quite, if this is my child I want a paternity test done to prove that she's mine and if she is Brittany, you will have hell to pay and you would wish Roberto found you instead of staying here with me" I said to her through clenched teeth as I lean in close to her ear. Just then I hear my phone go off indicating a text but I ignored it as I have to get to the bottom of this shit first.

"Do you're worst but it won't change the facts and that is, that you and I have a daughter together and Adrianna needs her father in her life, just like she needs me! And you can do all the tests you want but after you find Roberto and deal with them and then only then I'll bring her to you so you can have her tested as I do not want anyone knowing of her existence yet!" She says with all seriousness.

"Why? You are under my protection and whether she is my child or not, I won't let any harm come to her, you know I'm not that sick, so until you bring her I won't acknowledge her as my own, you can count on that" I said to her making her snort.

"Believe what you want but you're here with me instead of Her!" She says making me face her and then she continues "Did you really think I didn't know she's here but I bet she has no fucking clue that I'm staying here and have been since I came back!" She says with a smile.

"No matter what you try Britt, it won't work, granted she might not know you're here or that I'm currently with you now but I will tell her everything and even if you're child is mine, it doesn't change a thing, you will never have me!" I said to her with a smirk.

"She doesn't know you with me?" She says with a chuckle, what the fuck?! Just when I was about to ask what the fuck she's done, I hear someone approaching us, looking up I see it's Elijah.

"We need to talk, NOW!" He says pissed and I don't even want to know as I've got bigger shit to deal with.

"Not now Elijah!" I said glaring at him.

"LEAVE!!!" He says grabbing Brittany's arm and pulling her up and I see him shove her into James, whom I didn't even know is in the room.

"You asshole! I'm not going anywhere! Stephano and I are not done!" Britt yells at Elijah.

"Shut up!" Elijah shouts at her and I wonder what got him this pissed.

"James take her to her room and make sure she stays there!" I said standing up not in the mood for this nagging of hers any longer, I'll deal with her later.

"Don't fucking touch me! Stephano we're not done yet!" She shouts as James drag her up the stairs.

"Now what the Fuck do you want? I was in the middle of something!" I asked Elijah pissed at his behavior.

"Oh! I know you were and so does Kiara!!!" He shouts and I could feel the blood draining from my body, the second He says that.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN!" I shout at him but before he could speak Gio comes running down the stairs.

"What the fuck is going on?! You're shouting and James is dragging a shouting Britt down the hall?" Gio says when he reaches the bottom of the stairs breathing heavily and Elijah and I are just glaring at each other.

"Would one of you talk!" Gio says.

"I'll be happy to tell you what the fuck you're best friend is up to," Elijah says almost in disgust and it's pissing me off. "Stephano over here had his girlfriend and the mother of his unborn babies, Waiting and starved in his bedroom for nearly 4 hours while his down here snuggled up to that Puta (slut)." Elijah says through clenched teeth and I slump down instantly forgetting that I told Kiara to wait for me and that I'll take her to breakfast. How could I forget.

"What?!" Gio yells.

"Yeah, so when I was on my way to his room looking for him, I saw Kiara nearing the stairs on her way down, so she told me she's looking for him as she's hungry and when I said I'll go with her to get something to eat, she went all mamma bear on me, saying she wants to find his ass first!" Elijah says and I jump up and rush infront of him but Gio steps in between us before I could reach for him.

"What the fuck do you mean find me first?!" I shout dreading what I already know his going to say.

"Oh don't worry, she found you alright and it clearly broke her...! So well fucking done," he says clapping. "You just fucked up the only best thing that ever happened to you, what the fuck is wrong with you huh? If you loose her, then you have no one else to blame but yourself for fucking her over with you're ex of all the damn women in the world, you chose a fucking whore that screwed you over, so well fucking done!" He finishes and then walks up the stairs and leaves obviously pissed as well. And I feel like I'm about to burst, if I loose Kiara over this, then I'll never be able live with myself.

"What have you done? Is any of what he just said true?" Gio asks after a few minutes of silence. But instead of answering I lift the birth certificate off of the couch and hand it to him, he grab it out of my hands and chokes on his own saliva when he reads what it says.

"That's why I was here with her" I said in an almost inaudible voice, cracking at the end and then I clear my throat.

"Is this shit for real?" Gio asks after staring at it for a few minutes.

"That's what it says and I'm fucked man! I'm going to lose the love of my life over this, if I haven't already..." I said crouching down putting my elbows on my knees and holding my head in my hands.

"You won't man, we will figure this out like we do everything else. Hang in there brother, everything will work out in the end." Gio says coming to sit next to me grasping my shoulder and giving it a squeeze.

"I hope so..."

_______________________________________________________

Sorry I'm late guys but to make it up to you I'm giving you a double update and it's 2 long ass chapters, your welcome 😉 Anyways I hope you guys enjoy it and let me know what you think and please don't forget to comment and vote.💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 6.8K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
28.7K 1K 16
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
519K 20.4K 46
Book 1 of Italian Romance series "An Italian's virgin Escort" is completed. Can be read as standalone. This is book 2 "Why did you follow me, Nicco...
683K 11.1K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...