Since When Did I...? (A Jelsa...

Bởi Sparkling_Snowflakes

Elsa has just recently moved to Burgess from Arendelle. She goes to Burgess High School and she meets a guy n... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: The New Girl
Chapter 1: The New Girl (REISSUED)
Holy Cow! Author's Note!
Chapter 2: What just happened? (Cont. From Ch. 1 REISSUED)
Chapter 2 (The REAL Deal): Almost Is Never Enough
Chapter 3: JK! A/N I got ya! Just a little heads up!
Chapter 3: Drawing and Announcement
Chapter 4: The Art Book
A/N A VERY MERRY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
A/N Really Important!

HELP! Again. A/N

627 24 9
Bởi Sparkling_Snowflakes

Hello again! Okay so the people that commented said that they preferred the 1st chapter (normal) over the reissued one. With that said I added on to the title from chapter 2. It now says Chapter 2: What Just Happened? (Cont. From Ch. 1 REISSUED). Is that okay with you guys? I figured that I would just make a NORMAL chapter 2 continued from the VERY FIRST CHAPTER/PART in this book. That way, since the 1st chapter 2 that I posted was a continuation from the reissued chapter, it could just continue from after the REAL FIRST CHAPTER. Does this all make sense? Comment on what you think below! I really need you guys to be okay with this before I continue. Thanks! Love you all my precious Snowflakes! Also, I have a VERY IMPORTANT question to ask: Do you want to build a snowman ⛄️? It doesn't have to be a snowman⛄️. Okay, bye. That was my question. All done here! Please, please, PLEASE tell me what you think in the comments! Sorry if I confused you MORE!!!!!

Yours Truly,

Snowflake ❄️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

463K 16.1K 48
When I was little I met a boy who was 15 years older than me. He was new in Arendelle since he just moved there to work. No one knew much about him...
35.8K 653 25
Elsa is a normal girl that is transferred in another school with her sister. She's nice innocent beautiful shy and lovable.Then Jack Frost comes alo...
19.7K 456 19
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining special ice powers, Elsa carries plenty of str...
63.4K 1.8K 22
Jack is a nerd Elsa is popular They are opposites *********************************************** Jack has never really been noticed by many people...