Fallen Stars

By staira777

It can take just 4 lines to change a mind, It can take just 4 lines to change the world. Published-14 Oct 2018 More

|Star 1|
|Star 2|
|Star 3|
|Star 4|
|Star 5|
|Star 6|
|Star 7|
|Star 8|
|Star 9|
|Star 10|
|Star 11|
|Star 12|
|Star 13|
|Star 14|
|Star 15|
|Star 16|
|Star 17|
|Star 18|

Author's Note

63 7 3
By staira777

Hey there,

I'm glad to present to you a new poetry book entitled "Fallen Stars". This book is going to be a collection of special four-lined poems (which may occasionally differ) about a wide variety of topics.

So, without ado, I welcome new readers and welcome back the old ones to a little fragment of my world. Do check out my other poetry book entitled "Words of the Soul" and "StarLight" too if you're into teen fiction.

Thanks for choosing to read this book and do feel free to share your views with me.

Poetry requests are open. DM me or comment.

Let the Stars be with you.

Love,
Staira

P.S.: Sharing the poems here is completely welcome provided you give the poet here some credit ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 19.9K 63
MELANCHOLY | Melancholy drips from my fingertips. Here, I will speak the sadness, the heartache, and the decaying for all the unspoken. Perhaps un...
5K 106 107
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...
1.3K 13 59
needed to make a second poetry work,I didn't write it though,my sister did.
1.7K 554 57
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...