Realization!

By ImperfectlyPerfect4

YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO SEE IF YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT..BUT I HOPE YOU DO. More

Title
THE DATE❤️
ANDRE
FORGIVE ME?
CHILLING✌️
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT❤️
Breakfast with the cocky and conceded!
Difficult
Fill in
J+M=US
LowBlow
I Wanna Be With You
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL ❤️
CATER TO YOU
POOH BEAR
BLOW MY HIGH
THUGGA TIME
Such a creative title,don't need a title!
MakeUpToBreakUp
FallingDown
If you only knew..
Talk To Me. . . . . .
SHOCKER!
LOVE/HATE THING
LoveyDovey
Love Is In The Air
Realization....
A New Day..
Butterflies
Sparks Will Fly
Author's Note
Ready
Changes
Try Againツ
Dreams&Nightmares
BREAKING POINT
Author's NOTE...
Realization 2!
Mines...
Real
Escape
Escape
Realization Do-Over

The Fire We Make

1.4K 48 5
By ImperfectlyPerfect4

★Excuse any mistakes

Enjoy!

⇨Mica⇦

      "Oh baby...You're the best I evelr had." Jalen leaned over and kissed my cheek, I blushed.

"Lets go take a shower." I smirked getting up. "Carry me baby." I bit my lip. He laughed picking me up.

An hour after our "shower", We decided to go see Ace and Dre. Yes, Ace and Dre. She told me they were back together. I'm supporting her, but not this relationship, I just feel he's gonna break her heart again.

I wanted to get comfortable cause I was sore. So I wore some black yoga pants and a neon yellow track jacket. I threw on my neon yellow nike free runs.

"Damn bae! You wanna-"

"No retard. I was trying to get comfortable. I am a little worn out." I laughed. He chuckled.

"Daddy did the damn thang huh?" We both shared a laugh.

"Shut up. You're not my daddy." I told him while we got in his car, Jaden is at Jalen's aunts house playing with his cousins.

"Oh really? That's not what you was sayin' when I had yo legs on my shoulders." My yellow skin flushed.

"Oh my gosh. Shut up." I got in on the passenger side.

"You a trip." He told me,

"A whole trip." I stuck my tounge out at him.

_Dre

      It is official ladies and gentleman, Ace and I are back together. I just got sick of listening to my mind. So I listened to my heart for a change.

"I so glad to call you my baby again." Ace kissed up on my neck while rubbing my thigh. I bit my lip.

"Like wise. Just promise you'll never hurt me like that again." He looked up at me and kissed me.

"I promise." I nodded while getting up.

"I love you dre. I swear I'll never hurt you again." He snaked his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his chest.

"I hope so." About 5 minutes later, Mica and Jalen were making beats on the door. I laughed while opening the door.

"Hey boo!"Mica laughed. I hugged her and J .

"Hey." Ace walked down the stairs with a stupid smirk on his face.

"I see you got'er back." J says as the dapped.

"Shid, I had to. I love my baby." Ace hung his arm around my shoulder.

"That's what's up." Jalen nodded. I seen this glow in Mic that I've NEVER seen. I pulled her glowin' ass to the kitchen.

"What?" She smirked, "I don't know, you tell me, you the one lookin' like shine bright like a diamond. What were you two doing before you guys got hete?" I already knew what they were doing, I just wanted to see of she'd admit it.

"We had sex." I shook my head laughing. They are going to.be fuckin' like rabbits.

^Kayla^

      "Kay, you getting fat." Kyla told me while rubbing my stomach. I am 8 months pregnant and she, yes she, could be coming any day now. I'm so excited for Kendall Marie Hayes. Cash and Kayla named her.

"Well that's because your little neice is growing inside of me." She laughed. Anthony walked in looking so tired.

"Anothony!" Kyla screamed running upbto him.

"Ah what's up lil bit?" He carried Kayla to her room. I rested my head on my pillow while rubbing my stomach.

"Mommy is so excited to meet you, Ken. Daddy is too. You're all he ever talks about. Hurry Ken Ken we're waiting." I smiled as I felt Cash snuggle up under me.

"Damn, I missed you."

"I missed you to. You look tired." I rubbed his back, he groaned.

"Hell yeah I am, I haven't gotten any sleep in like three days." I kissed his neck.

"Well maybe you should get some rest, I'm about to cook. It'll be done when you wake up." I told him kissing his chest.

"Aw shit." He says pulling my body back up, we kissed. He began rubbing all over me.

"Uh-Uhn. I have to cook baby. I know you're tired, I'll really wear you out." I joked.  "Yeah aight." His sarcasm kills me.

"Sweet dreams." I blew him a kiss,

"Wait, bae. Gimmie a massage, a nigga sore as hell." I laughed while he took his shirt off. I bit my lip, he smirked.

"Don't even say nothin'. " He laughed laying down on his stomach. I sat on his back and he groaned.

"Damn bae. You sure we ain't havin' twins?" I punched him,

"Asshole. Quit being a punk." I put a little oil on my hands, rubbing and grasping on his tense skin. 45 minutes  later I made my way to the kitchen.

"Ky, what do you wanna eat?" She was in that damn ipad again, not even noticing me standing there.

"Kyla! Get off that damn ipad!" I guess my voice caught her off guard.

"Oh shit." Her voice squeaked. I did a double take. I walked up to her popping her arm twice. "Watch your mouth!"

"Ugh!" This little girl has so much attitude today. I popped her ass again. Harder this time. Then she cries. I didn't give not one fuck. I grabbed her ipad and this little girl had the nerve to snatch it back. Now she deserved to get that ass tagged. I grabbed the nearest belt and whooped her lil ass.

"Aye Aye, The fuck Kayla!" Anthony took the belt from me. I glared at him walking out. Inhale, exhale, Inhale, exhale.

My doctor told me to always take deep breaths when I got frustrated. When I get pissed. Oh you best believe i'm livid. That's also why I have high blood pressure and that is not good for Kendall. I didn't even care what anyone wanted to eat, I made what I wanted. Which was spaghetti and garlic bread.

"Fuck!" I cursed myself, I had cut the shit out of ny finger trying to chop up the tomatoes for the salad.

I ran some cold water on it adding some vaseline, then a band-aid. When dinner was done I fixed everyone's plate and sat it on the counter. I grabbed my plate, heading to the living room. I turned on the tv, Love&HipHop Atlanta was on. I really don't see how Mimi could wake up to Niko's rat face ass. ugh.

-Dre

      "See you guys later. Mica you better call me. unless you know, you're busy." I laughed while mica stuck up her middle finger at me.

"Don't worry, I'm sure J's got ya covered." I closed the door.

"Baby!" I heard ace yell, I've missed calling him that. I walked to the kitchen. "Hm?" He motioned his finger for me to come closer. Once I was close enough, he kissed me. Long and gentle. I smiled as we pull apart.

"Baby, are you moving back here?" I asked, He nodded.

"Eventually." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"When is eventually?" I was getting frustrated.

"Couple weeks. I gotta rap up some things In new york." I gave him that

"mhm" look. He chuckled.

"I'm serious." I nodded, "Fine." I turned to go home. But he grabbed my arm, turning me back around.

"Why you gotta attitude?"

"Don't have one."

"Dre seriously? I know you. What's the problem?"

"There is no problem, It's getting late and I wanna go home before my mom starts bitchin' " He nodded letting me go. He grabs me again,

"What No-" He kissed me pulling me back to him. I just can't stay away from him. We pulled apart out of breath.

"Gotta go. Text me."

"Ofcourse." I nodded walking to my car. . .

★★★★★

★★★★

★★★

★★

RATE!

I KNOW I SAID I WAS GONNA UPDATE A FEW DAYS AGO BUT MY PHONE WAS MESSING UP AND I HAVE THE WORST HEADACHE. BUTTTTT, HERE YA GO. I HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED IT, KINDA BORING BUT IT GETS MUCH BETTER.

BOOK ENDS ON CHPTR.40

WE'RE CURRENTLY AT CHPTR.35

LEMME KNOW WHT U THINK THE SEQUEAL SHOULD BE ABOUT.

VOTE

COMMENT

RATE

ALSO S/O TO ALL MY NEW FOLLOWERS! THANKYOUUU! ♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 54 2
When Beauty meets the Beast where love weathers storms. A mother-a friend-a provider-a giver- a fighter, yet flawed. 27 year old Shawnee carries the...
399K 13.4K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.6M 40.5K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
47.9K 1.6K 73
This story is COMPLETED with a part two😌