Untouched ✔

By _salacious

"Y-you," she stuttered, staring at the handsome man sitting on the sleek black throne, "you're..." He rolle... More

|ena|
|dio|
|tria|
|tessera|
|eksi|
|efta|
|okto|
|enia|
|deka|
|endeka|
|dodeka|
|dekatria|
|dekatessera|
|dekapente|
|dekaeksi|
|dekaefta|
|dekaokto|
|dekaenia|
|eikosi|
|eikosiena|
|eikosiduo|
|eikositria|
|eikositessera|
|eikosipente|
|eikosieksi|
|eikosiefta|
|eikosiokto|
|eikosienia|
|trianta|
|epilogos|
Information

|pente|

719K 22.7K 13.5K
By _salacious

Untouchable

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black

~*~

The next morning, Ariel awoke with a jolt. She widened her eyes, unable to recognize her surroundings and let out a quiet squeal as she shut her eyes and hoped with all her might that the previous day had been but a dream.

It wasn’t.

No matter how many times she pinched her elbow, she didn’t wake up from her dream. With a loud groan, she fell back unto the comfortable pillows and smacked her hands on her face, covering it as she tried to assemble her thoughts.

There was no way in hell that she was with the God of the Dead, it just didn’t make sense. Out of all the people she could’ve been with, they sent her to the God of Death. It was ironic and painful; it reminded her of the pain she could cause to those around her.

Ariel sighed, running her fingers through her hair and grimaced at the excessive oil that it had produced. She needed to wash her hair and take a shower quickly, before she killed herself by the horrendous smell escaping her pores. Well it wasn’t exactly horrendous, but she was accustomed to taking showers every morning.

Her green eyes stared up at the canopy of the bed. The grey covering made her feel imprisoned in a way. It obscured a clear view from the ceiling and she suddenly felt suffocated. Of course, she could simply yank the grey net off, but the thought of something [or someone] keeping her prisoner terrified her.

She glanced down at her delicate fingers, no longer hidden in the leather gloves and she sighed, tracing the ridges of her hands gently. What she would give to have someone touch her hands and not die was indescribable.

She loved the bare touch of petals against her fingertips; she longed to touch something soft that would not wilt at the mere touch of her fingertips. She longed to touch the face of a lover, feel his smooth cheekbone underneath her hand and caress him lovingly.

But she could not do that, for she couldn’t think of enduring the pain of loss again. Her heart was shattered as it was, she couldn’t break the pieces any more than they were.

Ariel breathed out, running her hands up and down the smooth quilt underneath her and smiled. It was so soft it literally felt like it would melt in her fingers. The grouchy God surely had a nice taste in fabrics.

The girl slowly slid herself off the bed, closing her eyes in pleasure as her bare feet came into contact with the plush black carpet. At the sound of someone knocking on her door gently, her eyes snapped open.

Adrianne walked in the room pushing a silver cart with silver platters, she bowed her head at Ariel and smiled, “Milady,” she bit her bottom lip, remembering Ariel’s request to address her by her first name, but at the girl’s friendly smile, she continued, “I brought you some food. Master Hades didn’t know what you preferred to eat so I took the liberty to pick out a few fruits.”

Ariel smiled in return, walking towards the cart and looked down at it curiously. “I also brought you some towels and a robe so you can shower. Master Hades also said to provide you with a toothbrush.”

“Thanks, Adrianne,” she took the bathroom necessities and set them on the table before walking back to the cart and slowly uncovering one of the plates.

Freshly picked strawberries and grapes were scattered in the plate along with kiwi strips and oranges. Ariel breathed in sharply loving the fruity scent that filled the room and licked her lips as her mouth watered.

She quickly grabbed a fork and bit into a strawberry, moaning in delight as all the juices danced with her taste buds.

Adrianne grinned, walking over to a door across from the bed and opened it. “Here is your bathroom, Ariel. I shall prepare you a bath if you wish…?”

She nodded her head quickly, gorging down the exquisite fruits in the plate before her. “Please?” Red strawberry juices slid down her jaw and she wiped them away with the back of her hand as she stabbed the next fruit with her fork and moaned at the glorious taste.

Ariel always loved to have fruits for breakfast, they were usually accompanied with a bowl of oatmeal, but she wasn’t going to complain. Besides the fruits were literally the best she had ever had. They tasted completely fresh and mouth-watering.

“Done,” Adrianne walked back, smiling as she looked at Ariel eating the last piece of mandarin orange. “Did you like your breakfast?”

“Yes,” Ariel licked her lips, “those fruits were delicious!”

Adrianne chuckled, placing the silver lid back on the plate and said, “I shall tell the chef that you loved his fruits. He has a fruit garden and he’s obsessed with them. I think he’ll be very happy once I tell him that you liked them.”

“Thanks, Adrianne,” Ariel stretched her arms over her head and let out a yawn, “I’m going to take a shower now.”

As she began to make her way to the bathroom, Adrianne followed suit, making Ariel frown in confusion. The smiling maid quickly widened her eyes, as she realized that her ‘master’ wasn’t content.

“Is something the matter, milady?”

Ariel blushed, shaking her head and scratched her neck awkwardly. “It’s just that…you’re following me into the bathroom.”

“Oh,” Adrianne lowered her brown eyes in embarrassment, “I did not mean to make you uncomfortable, miss. It is just that in my time, we helped our ladies into the shower and washed their hair and such.”

She raised her eyebrows as she walked in the bathroom and said, “And when was this time?!”

“Fifteen hundreds,” she grinned, “I assisted many Duchesses before a pirate came and took my life.”

Ariel gave her a sorrowed look. “That kind of sucks…”

Adrianne laughed, shaking her head and said, “Oh not at all! Master Hades is one of the best Master’s I’ve ever had. He really is nice and quite understanding.”

She snorted, shaking her head as she let Adrianne zip down her dress. The girl turned around, letting her step out of her close in some privacy and she quickly stepped into the white bathtub. “The God of the Underworld is anything but nice! I don’t know if we’re talking about the same guy here but the one I met yesterday had something up his arse.”

Adrianne giggled, folding the black dress and placed it on the countertop as she began looking for liquid soaps and rose petals to pour into the water. Ariel leaned back, closing her eyes as she wallowed in on the refreshing water and felt her muscles slowly relaxing.

After finding the rose petals, Adrianne began to pour them over the water, startling Ariel as she felt a featherlike touch against her cheek. The girl mumbled out an apology to which Ariel grinned in return and went back to enjoying herself.

All of the showers she had ever taken were standing up, so for her to be sitting down, with her legs hidden underwater, felt amazing. Not only did she feel pampered, but she actually felt wealthy. Something that even though she had been, she didn’t feel.

Ariel raised her leg out of the water, watching droplets travelling down her calves and wiggled her red-painted toe nails in the air.

“Do you wish for me to wash your hair, Ariel?”

She shook her head, grinning up at Adrianne and said, “No thank you, I think I can handle that myself.”

“Humph,” Adrianne frowned, crossing her arms over her chest as she pouted like a small child.

“What?” Ariel frowned in return.

The girl rolled her eyes, giving her a pointed look. “Master Hades appointed me to serve you, but you do not like me helping you. It is my job to do these kinds of things, why don’t you let me?”

“Because,” Ariel whined, feeling her cheeks heating up once more, “I don’t feel comfortable with you doing things that I can do for myself. It’s just weird…I’ve never had a butler or anything; I didn’t need one and now that you want to do these things for me…it’s just strange.”

Adrianne sighed, standing up and said, “Very well, do as you wish. I will be outside if you need anything, yes?”

“Thanks!” Ariel nodded, closing her as she slid deeper into the bathtub, until the water covered up to her nose.

She splashed her hands on the water, letting out a girly giggle and then began to slowly wash herself, loving the smoothness of her skin. She was careful not to touch the petals, but was surprised to find that they didn’t turn to dust in her hands and watched as they stuck to her skin.

The bathroom was simple but beautiful. It had a sink with a huge oval mirror over it and next to it was a dark cabinet with about a hundred perfumes and liquid soaps for her to use. There was a small toilet near the tub with a cute red covering over the lid.

Ariel let out another content sigh, loving how her morning had begun. She wondered if every day would be like that because she could so get used to eating the exquisite fruits for breakfast and even lunch and dinner; they were that delicious.

She sat forward; squeezing what looked to be some type of lemon scented shampoo and began to scrub her scalp gently. She closed her eyes, letting her lips part in pleasure as her fingernails scratched all the right places on her head and she grabbed a nearby bucket with water to wash away the soap.

She didn’t know if the water was for that but it smelled and looked clean enough to be used for her needs. After adding conditioner to her soaked her and washing it off, Ariel looked around for her towel and forced herself out of the bathtub before her skin became wrinkly.

The girl carefully stepped out of the water, making sure not to slip and crack her head open and wrapped the white towel around herself tightly.

“Adrianne, what can I-” Her eyes widened as she noticed that Adrianne wasn’t in her room, but she did have another visitor, “what are you doing here?!”

Hades rolled his eyes, forcing his eyes away from her inviting skin and snapped, “It’s my castle; I can be wherever I want.”

She scowled at him, panicking as she couldn’t find her clothes. “Haven’t you ever heard of privacy or are you too high and mighty for that too? You need to knock on people’s doors before barging in like a psycho pervert!”

He chuckled, admiring the way her slightly wet cheeks began to turn pink and her long damp black hair stuck to her face. “I could be a pervert it you wish.”

She glared at him, tightening her hold on the towel until her knuckles turned deathly white and seethed, “What the hell do you want?!”

The humour vanished from his alluring blue eyes, turning into anger as he clenched his jaw and growled, “Do not speak to me that way!” Ariel simply rolled her eyes, but shut her lips, “I came to tell you that you have to get ready for tonight.”

“What’s tonight?”

He narrowed his eyes at her, running his fingers through his smooth black hair. “If you impatient human had let me finished, you would have known.” She breathed out loudly, making him grit his teeth in annoyance and said, “The Gods are throwing a celebration tonight. Something about not being in harm’s way anymore or whatever; you have to go because you are the guest of honour.”

“I’m not going,” she began, but the God cut her off.

“Yes you are!” His voice boomed and she swore the walls shook in complaint of his anger. His blue eyes glazed with fury as he stared at her, somehow looking more alluring than ever before. “The Gods command you to.”

Ariel rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at him with narrowed eyes. “You cannot tell me what to do; I am not your prisoner.”

In less than a second, Hades was before her, merely inches away from her face as he hissed, “Like I said yesterday, you being my prisoner can be arranged.”

Ariel gulped, forcing the strangely tempting smell of the furious God out of her system before she did something that she’d later on regret. She blinked repeatedly, trying to clear out her thoughts and cleared her throat, yet her voice still cracked. “I cannot go to this party-”

Hades raised his hand to grab unto her jaw and make her oblige to his command, but she rushed out, “-because I’ve nothing to wear!”

He frowned, lowering his hand slowly and cleared his throat. “You, uh, you what?”

Ariel sighed; cocking her hip as she stared at him annoyed and said, “I don’t have a dress. I’m not going to a party without clothes.”

“Oh,” Hades stepped away from her, unable to keep her mouth-watering scent out of his fogged thoughts, “yeah. I’ll…I’ll get someone for that.”

“Thank you,” she mumbled out as he turned around and slammed the door behind him. Ariel sat down on the bed, releasing out a breath that she didn’t know she was holding and bit her bottom lip.

She couldn’t exactly say why, but the way Hades’ gorgeous blue eyes raked over her body angrily made her feel hotter than Tartarus. She wanted to drop her towel and beg him to take out his frustrations using her body sexually.

She was never one for pain and pleasure, but the God made her feel angry at horny all at the same time. And she had only been with him for a day and a half! What would happen to her if they spent any more time together?!

“Milady?” Adrianne walked in, holding a white robe in her hands and smiled, “Here, you can wear these until your tailor arrives.”

Ariel nodded, taking the robe in her hands quickly and waited for Adrianne to turn around so she could slide it on. She breathed out, hanging the towel on the chair before the vanity mirror and sat down on the bed. “Honestly, why is he such a jerk? I haven’t even done anything to him and he just treats me like I’m trash! Is it because he hasn’t gotten laid?”

Adrianne puckered her lips, frowning as she tried to figure out something in her head and then slowly said, “Well…I guess that could be part of the problem.”

She laughed, sitting up to look at the girl and said, “Are you serious?! What happened to Telephone or whatever her name was? Isn’t she his wife?”

Adrianne shook her head, pursing her lips and whispered, “It is forbidden to speak of it, Ariel; I’m sorry.”

“Aw,” she frowned, “come on! You’re my aid; you’re supposed to tell me things like these.”

“I cannot,” she shook her head again, walking over to the bathroom and said, “my loyalty to Master Hades is beyond what you believe. I cannot break his rules.”

Ariel groaned, curiosity eating at her insides like a starved animal. Curiosity killed the cat…but she was already in the Underworld…it couldn’t exactly kill her, right? “You make it sound like you owe him your life!”

Adrianne shrugged, sitting on a small chair near the door and said, “I don’t, but if I break his rules then my family will suffer in Tartarus for my sins. So please, milady,” she begged, “do not ask furthermore.”

Ariel sighed, nodding her head but before she could speak, the door opened once more to reveal a gorgeous woman with curly black hair and a warm smile.

“Ariel is it?” She nodded as the woman walked further in the room, “I’m Athena; my grumpy uncle called me down here because he said you needed a dress for tonight’s party.” A grin overtook her lips as she stood in the middle of the room, “Lucky for you, I am the world’s best seamstress.”

~*~

Welp another update! Hope y’all liked, I know it’s still a bit slow, but I hope it entertained y’all enough to wait for the next chapter. Are you excited for the party? I am muahaha. Also, remember how I said I was trying to stick as close as I could to mythology but would change some things? Well those “things” are Persephone cx stay tuned for the next chapter!

On the side is Athena a.k.a Anne Hathaway; she’s literally so gorgeous :c

Let me know what you liked and what you didn’t like por favour c: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 19.7K 50
Unedited story* 21-year-old Persephone(who actually goes by Steffi since no one can spell or say her name correctly) is starting college. She's is f...
1.3M 36.3K 51
His body molds into mine perfectly from behind as he grasps my waist with cold hands. "Didn't I tell you who you belonged to?" His husky, dark voice...
3.9M 164K 41
[Book 12] A war is coming. The very fate of our universe is at stake. If they fail, we're doomed. If they succeed, whoopdee-friggin'-doo. Or so Hades...
96.1K 3.5K 71
"Why?" She interrogated once they entered the room together, apprehensive about what she was inquiring and petrified of who she was interviewing. The...