My Idol

Av Taefantasies

You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to y... Mer

disclaimer
My Motivation
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
epilogue

twenty four

4.8K 169 29
Av Taefantasies

You smiled cutely, as he proceeded to remove his pants, dropping them on the floor. You climbed into the bed, as he joined you from the other side. He put his arm around you and you snuggled up to his side. You could get used to this real quick.

~ ♡ ~

"Y/n, I have an idea." His lips were against your head. "Hear me out first before you say anything, okay?"

"Okay." Your hand came to rest on his chest, and you lightly drew little figure eights with your index finger.

"You asked me to help you find an apartment, and possibly a job, so you don't go thru your entire savings.  He sighed. "But what if... instead of you getting an apartment, you moved into my house?"

Your finger stopped moving, and in fact, you stopped breathing. You weren't sure if it was your turn to speak yet, but at the moment you were speechless.

He hugged you a little tighter. "I'm rarely there. I end up sleeping at the dorm most of the time. But I have a nice house, not far from here. It's paid for... and it's empty. It would be nice to have someone there, enjoying it."

You looked up, to see his hopeful expression. "When you said you lived close to here, I thought you meant your parents house was close."

"I originally bought it for my parents, so that they were closer. But after my grandmother, and then recently my grandfather, both passed, they decided to move to their farm, and keep it going. They've always preferred the country anyway."

You swallowed, trying to comprehend everything that had happened to you in the past 3 days.

God, had it only been 3 days? It felt like you'd known him for a lifetime.

It was hard to believe that this all was happening because you threw a dart, and it landed on Seoul, South Korea. That within an hour of arriving, you had met a man who turned out to be the leader of a world famous k-pop group, BTS.

Through him, you'd met the most amazing, caring, beautiful, talented, sexy, adorable, sweet, considerate, gorgeous man, who at the moment was holding you in his arms. A man who had easily worked his way into your heart despite you initially thinking he was a brat. You'd met the rest of BTS, each of them equally amazing. You'd become friends with them, something you now realized so many people would give their right arm to be able to do. You'd been able to watch them practice, and were lucky enough to be going to a live performance tomorrow.

And now, this man, this beautiful man who had touched you in ways you'd never been touched, not only physically, but emotionally as well, this man who had you believing that he wanted to spend time with you, who promised to protect you, and had basically claimed you as his, was asking you to live in his house.

You'd never been one to believe the whole 'everything happens for a reason' crap, because it just never seemed like good things happened, and you had a hard time accepting that there could be a reason for bad things happening.

But now, you were starting to wonder if everything that had happened had been leading up to this.

"Y/n, are you okay? You're awfully quiet." His fingers  weaved thru your hair, gently rubbing your scalp, and you felt like if you closed your eyes, you might fall asleep.

You took a deep breath, and couldn't help the tears that were forming in your eyes. What if all of this really was too good to be true? What if it suddenly all just ended, and you had to go back home? What if Taehyung got tired of you?

A tear rolled down your cheek, falling and landing on his shoulder. He immediately pulled away to look at you.

"Hey, oh no, y/n... why are you crying? What did I say? Oh my gosh, I'm such an idiot." He wiped a tear from your cheek. "I'm sorry... maybe I should go...I..."

You sobbed, hiding your face against his chest again, your arms going around him, holding on tight. "Please don't go..." you choked out.

"Okay, I...it's okay, I'm not going anywhere." He held you, stroking your hair, until you quieted.

You wiped your face with the back of your hand, and he reached for the box of tissues , pulling several out and handing them to you.

You blew your nose, and dried your tears, finally calming down enough to look at him. His eyes held nothing but concern.

"Please tell me why you were crying. Did I say something that upset you? I'm so sorry...I was just trying to be helpful..." the look in his eyes made your heart break a little.

"No Tae, ...you didn't do anything. I... maybe I'm overthinking things.  I'm just so scared that because so many good things keep happening to me, that it's all going to come crashing down. It scares me, so much."

He looked at you with such tenderness, leaning in to press his lips to your forehead. "You deserve good things, y/n. I know it's hard to just let go of the fear that it's all to good to be true, but sometimes you've just gotta have faith that it's your time to shine."

You wiped your nose again, shaking your head. "I'm trying, but...I don't know if I can. I don't know if I know how to."

"Okay." He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "Well then, what if you just trust me... can you do that?"

"I do trust you. But I'm so afraid of losing you. I'm afraid something is going to happen, and you're going to disappear from my life." The tears filled your eyes again, and you swiped at them with a tissue. You weren't sure what it meant, the fact that you were so afraid of not having him around.

"I'm not going anywhere, y/n. I promise." He lifted your chin, looking you in the eye. "I love you."

Your bottom lip started to quiver, and you quickly pulled it between your teeth to stop it, releasing it seconds later. You hesitantly looked at him, seeing...could it be?...love in his eyes. You weren't sure you knew what that looked like, but your heart suddenly felt warm. He smiled, a small sweet smile, before his lips touched yours softly, staying for only seconds, and leaving reluctantly.

"I love you, y/n. I think I loved you the second I first saw you. I pushed it all away, because I didn't know what it was. But I can't ignore it anymore. I want to spend every second with you, even though my heart beats faster when I get near you, and sometimes I feel like it's going to beat out of my chest. I don't want anyone else to look at you, but I know that's unrealistic, because your beautiful, and everyone looks at you." His hand came up to caress your cheek, as he stared into your eyes, and you couldn't look away. "But I'm so scared that when others look at you, they'll end up wanting you, and it kills me knowing that someone else could have found you before me, or that maybe you'll meet someone else still, and fall in love with them. I don't wanna think about you being in someone else's arms."

You were trying so hard not to cry. A silent sob wracked your body, and he drew in an emotional breath and hugged you to him tightly. "When you cry, I feel it, y/n, I feel your pain. I want you to be happy. Please tell me what to do to make you smile."

You felt bad now, because you were happy, so very happy. You didn't think you had ever been this happy before in your life. This man, this wonderful, beautiful, precious man, just told you he loved you. You didn't know what you had done to deserve him. You smiled, and a giggle bubbled up, but you held it in. Only you couldn't hold them all in, and your body started to shake as you tried to quiet your emotions, happiness overtaking you suddenly.

Taehyung loosened his arms, trying to lean back to see your face, but you tightened your arms around him, keeping your face pressed to his chest, not wanting him to think you were losing it.

"Y/n, are you...okay? I...can't tell if your...laughing or crying..." he was worried, hoping so much that you weren't crying, but not sure what to think of the fact that you very well could be laughing.

You were suddenly unable to hold it in any longer, and you laughed out loud, releasing your hold around him and leaning back to look up at him, a big smile on your face. He grinned, shaking his head confusedly.

"I love you too, Taehyung...I love you, and I don't want anyone else."

His expression softened, than turned into one of uncertainty. "You love me?" He swallowed.

"I do. There's no other way to describe what I'm feeling. It's been there from the very start, I just didn't see it. You captured my attention the moment my eyes landed on you. I love you, and everything about you. Your smile, the way you walk, the sound of your voice... your laugh. I love the way you look at me. I love the sound of your heartbeat when I rest my head against your chest. I love your hands, how they move with such grace, how they touch me... and leave my skin feeling like its on fire. And your eyes," you looked deeply into his eyes, and they reminded you of a full moon, illuminated with emotion, "your eyes are mesmerizing."

He was looking back at you, his eyes shining, and you realized that they held unshed tears. His gaze lowered, his voice almost a whisper. "I've had a lot of people tell me that they love me...fans, and I know they do. It means a lot to hear that. It always makes me feel so good, just knowing that we have so many people who love us."

He looked up, eyes still swimming with tears just waiting to fall. "But hearing you say it..." he gazed into your eyes, "I didn't expect it, and I can't explain how it feels." A tear finally fell, rolling the short distance to the pillow his head was on.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

226 12 8
•Preview• "How much do you love me?" said one. "Until the end of my life, I love you so much. You can't even imagine. If I have to give up my life fo...
15.7K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
14.1K 1.4K 65
"Why are you here?" Curiosity was getting the better of me. "Ah, now that's the magic question. One that I am happy to answer for you. Tell me, Delan...
5.7K 361 50
Y/N, from Singapore, fell in love with a Korean boy. When she visited Korea, something bad happened. She decided to leave Korea. But she met the famo...