Bride Of God Levi x Reader

By iamdumb21

Levi is god of underworld living alone until he found you. Will you loved him back or Levi will live forever... More

Underworld King Levi

104 4 0
By iamdumb21

Levi POV

No one in this world will gonna love me. Even the gods like me won't love though they love me but they only want to pleasure them. Let alone this goddess of beauty in my bed, Petra. She always said she loved me but the fact she is married to Oluo.

"Get up brat and go back to your place." I wake her up annoyed. "Were done, and I know your happy now." I added.

Petra hummed opening her eyes staring seductively to me, well, it works but I'm tired of those.

"But Levi, why we stay like this forever. And you know I don't love Oluo but you" kissing me.

"Stop!" I push her. And she scooted away getting up changing her clothes, staring back at me.

"Levi, don't be so pushy, rude and cold, I know you love me!! I don't like this I will always going back my palace and will see the man I don't love. It's sickening me." Pushing herself to me while roaming her hands to my bare chest.

I grab her wrist and she winced in pain. "Go, I don't want to see you again, if you come back here my three headed dogs will I let them to eat you." I stare daggers to her, threatened she let go of her wrist and vanished.

"Where's the true love huh?! A god of underworld?? No one." I sighed.

3rd POV

Levi do not know what will he gonna do, always and always looking at the souls of the sinful humans this is not challenge to him. He is bored. In the dark, wide palace with no happiness. Sitting in front of his fireplace and petting with his three headed dog. Closing his eyes one of his called annoying friend visits him.

"Hey god of midget ooppss.. "she jokingly mocked Levi.

"Tsk, shut up goddess of four-eyes" he shot back still keeping his eyes closed.

"What happened to you now? Bored again huh?!" Hanji said sitting on the big and clean couch.

"Oi!! You'll ruin my couch" Levi shot a glare to Hanji while his three headed dogs barking at her.

"Chill boys!! Don't worry god of clean freak it won't ruin. Now tell me something." Leaning her head.

"Tsk." He remarked.

"Ugh!! I know it your bored again. Why won't you marry Petra?" Raising her hands the air.

"Marry her instead." Levi flatly said.

"Well.... I don't like her either." Hanji sighed knowing that his Levi can't love Petra because (1) she's married and (2) he doesn't love her.

Until they heard a prayer...

"Some gods hear my prayer, please help my brother to lenghten his life, he is still young. Please give him more life to continue. I will do anything but please hear my prayer.." she sighed feeling like talking in the air and in reality no one listens to her grievances.

There is a beautiful maiden losing her hopes and do not know what to do with his brother with a serious illness. Where his brother lays with slow and heavy breath, and thin, she wanted to cry but she don't want his brother will see her weak and she wants to show that she is strong for the both of them.

Little did she know Levi and all other gods, especially the god of fortune and healing heard her, Erwin.

"A young and beautiful maiden huh." Levi and Erwin said unison in the different world.

"Ohh, Levi your mood change in an instant." She says repositioning her eyeglasses.

"Yeah, this interest me." Levi straightened his posture and ready to do his plan.

Timeskip

(Y/n) POV

Why it so dark I can't see nothing but darkness. Am I dead? But my brother needs me I can't leave him like this dying by sleeping no, please, someone help me wake me up... Please ...

'My dear, I'm here' stretching his hand for you to take.

'Who are you? how can I trust you? My brother needs me!!' I screamed to black shadow in front I'm scared.

'I make a deal to you.' he said in husky and sexy voice leaning in my ear, still I can't figure him/her.

'Deal?? What kind of a deal??' I shakily asked.

'I heard your prayers, and I want to help you with a deal if you're want to?'

Is he sniffing me? You really scared me. Did he mention my prayers?? This is my chance I could give my brother a long life if I agree with the deal.

'Now deal with me?' caressing your cheeks.

3rd POV

You felt shiver in his/her cold touch without hesitation you nod.

'Yes.' you said.

'Good choice dear, I will grant your prayers and lenghten the life of your beloved brother but the deal is you will live with me FOREVER.' feeling his hot breath in you ear, and you widen your eyes in his sudden actions.

'Living with you forever?! How about my brother?'
You asked him that there was no fear.

'Then your brother will die, my dear.'

'No..no..no.. please no ..' you pleaded.

'It is your choice dear.' Levi turned his back on you though you can't see him but dark shadow.

You hesitated but this is matter to your brother's life. Levi impatiently waited for your decision, tapping his demonic shoe on the pristine tile.

'If you cannot decide this time, your brother will die soon.' he threatened while walking away.

Levi knows no one will dealing with him, though this human can't see him and he feels there is no really hope.

'Wait!!' you shouted and tears starts pouring on your flawless face.

Levi stop.

And he hears your weeping.

'Deal.' (y/n) said of all your confidence.

'Come and you'll see your brother will be fine.' Levi hold firmly your hand and not letting for you to get away from him. Not letting someone will have you instead him alone.

Timeskip

"Levi!! Bring her back to the mortal world, (y/n) is not supposed to be here this is a cruel and dark world, your a god of lust, Levi you don't love her and (y/n) either won't love you." Erwin said angrily, throwing his punches to Levi, while Levi easily with no sweat he dodge all the attacks of Erwin.

Erwin uses his power to Levi, a very light sorround him on the other hand Levi sorround with fire. Both are too strong. Striking their and their.

Showing of malicious, cruel between them to their desire to win the only woman, (y/n).

As the two are fighting (y/n) is dumbfounded of what to do to stop them. Comprehend what Erwin just say about her going back to human world.

'What does he mean about I going back? Is Levi hiding something to me though I stay her for a long years now, is there what I do not know?' (y/n) holding her head firmly.

Timeskip

"Y/n, are you okay?" Hanji tap your shoulder of and ask you comfortably.

"I do not know Hanji!! Why are they fighting??" Tears straining (y/n)'s face and make Hanji stunned.

"Y/n its.." you sob. And Hanji looking to the two gods fought for you. It hurts for Hanji seeing you like this she knows that you are so fragile and kind human being and why you are stock in middle not knowing what to do.

Hanji held you to her chest, caressing you cheeks like a child and made you look to Hanji.

"You are the only way to stop them (y/n), so now enough for crying and do something that will halt them cause by killing each other."

"I.. I'm afraid to get in their way Hanji.... I'm scared and sad that they are madly want each other to kill." You hug Hanji, questioning your self if you stop them are they gonna hear you.

"See, if you will not intervene either one of them will die." Hanji held you shoulder and staring seriously to you.

You gulped by the look Hanji giving you, you look back standing up with trembling legs. Getting your all confidence and bravery to stop the two gods.

You keep your eye shut.

'Hanji is right, either of Levi and Erwin will die if I do not stop them.' You sighed.

'There's no turning back it is for the better.' you added.

"Hanji thank you, I don't like seeing this. Levi... Levi help me all throughout my life, and my brother I can't afford that he is hurt because of me."

"(Y/n)..."

"Levi has done so much to me and I want to restore and feel him. This is for Levi.."

'She's in love, Levi also...This means possible their will be a Levi-babies...' Hanji shouted at joy in her thought.

You nod to Hanji turning your back to look at the two who are fighting for you.

"Levi, if you give me (y/n) I will not kill you like this." Erwin glare at Levi as he is under him pointing his sword to his neck.

"Tch, over my dead body Erwin. She's mine I will not let you get (y/n) from me."He said lowering his head staring daggers to his opponent.

"Stop!!!" You are running going to Levi.

Both of them look at you.

Erwin taken back when you get in front of him while Levi behind you unexpectedly in what you did.

"(Y/n)..." Levi startled at you.

"You stopped, I do not want to see you fighting, I'm sorry Erwin I hope you will understand but I do not want to see that Levi is hurting..." You ashamed to look at Levi so you keep your head low.

Levi smirk.

"He's Evil, a god of underworld why you don't want see him hurt, he deserve it and he just playing with you." Erwin baffle.

"Your right Erwin, he should hurt and he plays me but I'll be sure because if not because of him I will never see my brother's happiness even though I'm not with him. So please I'm begging you leave me with Levi. I'm sorry.." turning your back to Erwin and kneeled in front of Levi.

You were suddenly pulled by Levi and a bit tight, you gasped to his sudden action while looked at Erwin and said.

"Now.. now.. Erwin you heard (y/n). She will stay with me and that is forever." Caressing your cheek Levi held your chin to look at him and unexpected he kissing you passionately.

You can not deny the feeling of warmth and safety when you were in Levi's, his soft lips pleases you and without a doubt you kissed back.

"Levi... You.." He sighed in defeat.

"Hey Erwin, come on let's get out of here. Give the lovebirds a time for themselves." Hanji forcely pushed Erwin into the portal (well I think 😂) and leaving you and Levi.

Timeskip

You know that it is not easy to live in the underworld but Levi's care is that you have no matter what you and with your son's life nothing will gonna happen to you and your unborn child.

The time passed the romance of you two were not forth especially with Levi. He will and forever loved you.

"Dear (y/n) come on you are going to eat for our unborn baby." Levi kissing your cheek while he gently fondle your swelled tummy.

"I'm lucky to have you (y/n), I hope you feel the same." Seductively whisper in your ear. You felt shiver through all you body and look back intensely to his mesmerizing steel-grey eyes.

"I love you Levi, and always will" you pecked him in the lips.

"I love you more (y/n).." earnest kissing you passionately and stop directly looking at you.

"Levi?" You asked.

"And of course our baby." You giggled and Levi looked with love with you.

This is your dress..imagine it.😊

Yeah!! Finally done... Sorry if it's damn boring but thank you so muuchhhh!! For reading this. 😘😍

Please tell me what your critics, so that I can enhance.. Thank you so much readers😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
16.3M 546K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
312K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...