Hello Mr. Player [UNEDITED]

By xXKrisLynnXx

Kaylee leaves her home for a new start with new people. She left her ex boyfriend behind without even a goodb... More

Hello Mr.Player ch.1
Hello Mr.Player Ch2
Hello Mr.Player Ch3
Hello Mr.Player Ch4
Hello Mr.Player Ch5
Hello Mr.Player Ch6
Hello Mr. Player Ch7
Hello mr.Player ch8
Hello Mr.Player Ch9
Hello Mr.Player Ch10
Hello Mr. Player Ch. 11
Hello Mr. Player Ch. 12
Hello Mr. Player Ch. 13
Hello Mr. Player Ch. 14
Hello Mr.Player Ch.15
Hello Mr.Player Ch16
Hello Mr.Player Ch.17
Hello Mr. Player Ch.18
Hello Mr. Player Ch.19
Hello Mr. Player Ch. 20!
Hello Mr.Player Ch21
Hello Mr.Player Ch22
Hello Mr.Player Ch23
Hello Mr.Player Ch24
Hello Mr.Player Ch.25
Hello Mr.Player Ch.27
Hello Mr. Player Ch.28
Hello Mr. Player Ch.29
Hello Mr.Player Ch30
Hello Mr Player Ch31 [LASTCHAPTER!!]

Hello Mr.Player Ch.26

15.9K 229 106
By xXKrisLynnXx

[Note: First of All;

Mwaha(; I don't think any of you guessed who it was. I mean maybe PARTIALLY you did ;P Mwaha.

Secondd!

THE WATTY AWARDS ARE COMING TO AN END! and SO IS THIS STORY! I would estimate 3 to 4 More chapters left. Wow.... ugh.

<3 I don't want it to end ._. Everything has to come to an end sometiime though right? YEP!=D ]

RECAP: "Hello...Kaylee..."

-Shout out to :charli_rawr_ Who commented Saying :

" 50th comment. Ya knoow, if you feel like uploading a little bit early I'll give you a REAL big cookie! Any flavour! In fact, I'll make you an entire box of chocolate cookies! And I make a MEAN chocolate cookie! So you need to upload soon, kay? OoR eLsE I StAlK yEw o_O mwahahahahaa! So pleeeases upload! We need to know who's in the woods! "

My reply to that is: Mwahaa! Well thank you^^ I would love Some cookiies!!! xDD And Oh My godO.O Stalk me? Should I lock my windows and doors? Maybe Call The Mafia? ;P teehee.

100 Votes And 100 Comments.

Hello Mr.Player CH26.[wooww!]

A large shiver ran up my spine as the words escaped the persons lips flowing into my ear and leaving a hot trail of mist down my neck. "W...ho...?" The words barley escaped my lips before the person chuckled running their fingers down my collarbone. "Pl..ease.. Don't hurt me" I choked out as the hands around my neck squeezed slightly.

"Oh. You poor thing!" The voice laughed ringing like bells and i shivered again. "You don't remember me?" The person tsk'd and then spoke again " Maybe this will give you a reminder!"

Before i could even realize what was happening my body was tumbling onto the ground, sprawling across the forest floor and i gasped my head colliding to the ground.

My vision became blurry, as i forced my head up trying to find the person and blink the blurriness away. A figure covered by a blanket of darkness came towards me slowly their feet snapping the twigs on the ground as they took all the time in the world and stared at me with- what i expected was distaste.

"You're so stupid!" the voice cracked going higher and i froze before pulling myself with my arms backwards. "Ahaa" the voice went higher pitched becoming the persons normal voice and chills ran down my spine."Oh.. So you know who i am now do you?"

"What do you...wan...t Alena" I whispered crawling back more. "I didn't do anything to you.. Just leave me alone" I started to pull myself further back and watched as she stepped into the moonlight her brown hair tumbling down her shoulders, curled.

"That- is where you are wrong little miss Kaylee" She took another dangerous step towards me her eyes glistening and she spoke again. "You...got my brother in trouble... Now he has to go to court.."

"That isn't my fault!" I protested pleading with her and spoke again. "He hurt....K...k.." I stuttered on 'HIS' name and managed to whisper "He hurt Kaden. I couldn't just let him..."

She tsk'd shaking her head, and reached into her pocket pulling something out. I squinted trying to see it in the darkness "Do you know what this is?" She asked her eyes glinting with delight as i shook my head. She stepped more into the moonlight lifting the object in her hand into my view and a click noise rang out.

My eyes widened and i began to shake my head "No..No...No..! Get that away from me!" I cried as the moonlight shone onto the knife making it visible. I knew that knife.. It was the knife that....'He' was stabbed with..

"Why Kaylee..? does it scaree youu?" she taunted in a sing song voice before twisting the blade in her hand a evil smile playing on the corners of her lips."Do you remember what it was like- to watch your dear Kaden be stabbed?"

My chest tightened and i squeezed my eyes shut.

'"Alexx no!" I screamed and watched as he plunged the knife into Kaden. "ERIC!!!" I screamed putting a chokehold on Alexx and trying to yank him off of Kaden as he continued to pierce his skin....Over...And Over...'

I opened my eyes again staring at her and breathed out tears running freely down my cheeks. Slowly I forced myself to my feet breathing in deeply and said in a strong voice "You cant hurt me"

Her smile faded her eyebrows crunching together as her eyes sparked with anger. "On The contrary KAYLEE!" she snarled stepping towards me again. "I CAN! AND IM going TO!" she stepped towards me again and i held my ground staring into her eyes. "You see..." she began to explain "If i kill you...there is no witness..Kaden can move on- and so can Alexx. My brother deserved better than YOU" she spat pointing at me with the blade of the knife.

"You Cant hurt me" I repeated again making sure my voice didn't shake, even though i wasn't really sure if she could hurt me or not. Honestly she probably could...but if i could distract her enough- to grab that knife...

"YES I CAN!" She screamed glaring at me and taking another step.

... I let out a breath.

"Put the knife down Alena" I soothed her stepping towards her and putting my hands up to show i didn't mean any harm. "Just put it down.. Everything is OK" she stared at me breathing quickly and i took another step reaching out towards the knife.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" she screamed stabbing the knife towards me. I stepped back quickly putting my hands up again. "I am going to kill you. And then I'll get rid of you, somewhere! bury you or something..." she began to make her plan mumbling half way to me, and half way to herself.

"Alena- Put DOWN The knife" I said in a harder voice and her eyes darkened before she lunged towards me making me jump back in surprise. She lunged again and i dodged to the left barley escaping the sharp point of the knife that slid next to me inches away.

"its all your Fault!" she screamed this time; it echoing off the trees and panted, beads of sweat sliding down her forehead. "You ruined ALEXX!" she cried "He never was obsessed with anyone, always had good grades...- Then YOU came along AND RUINED HIS LIFE!"

Instead of replying that it wasn't my fault i opened my mouth without thinking "I-I'm sorry"

Her eyes widened before she shook her head "Too late" she snarled and jumped towards me the blade coming my way and laughing. "ITS TOO LATE!!" She screamed and i turned the blade slicing the side of my shirt barley missing me again.

I turned quickly my eyes widening as i was knocked down to the ground and She was quickly ontop of me her eyes glistening with hate. "Its to late" she whispered again pulling the knife up slowly and I squeezed my eyes shut.

Goodbye... Ian...

Goodbye...K..aden..

Goodbye...Mum...dad..

The weight suddenly was thrown off of me and a loud scream rang through the woods. Opening my eyes i looked around my eyes widening when i saw..standing there.. Kaden.

[ending here would BE SUCKY! so no chapter over yet]]

My eyes stayed glued to him as he pushed his weight onto her making her struggle trying to get free. "LET ME GO!" she screamed flailing her legs because her arms were held down. "I'm GOING TO KILL HER!" she snarled.

His eyes turned to me and i was momentarily caught in them unable to look away. He breathed out his hair falling into his eyes; obviously unstyled and he wore pajama pants and no shirt. One small shiver ran down my body and i let out a quiet breath my heart accelerating. "Kaylee..." he whispered my name a small smile forming across his lips...Those perfect lips.... No! No! You have IAN! I.A.N!

"DONT SAY HER NAME!!" Alena screamed below him slipping her arm from his grip and slashing the knife towards him. He caught the blade of the knife in his hand clutching to it tightly and stared at her glaring.

"What is wrong with her name? Why are you trying to kill Kaylee? If anyone did anything it was me" Kaden snarled and my heart leaped before i shook my head in reminder.. IAN.

"SHE RUINED MY BROTHERS LIFE!" she screamed into his face. "IF HE DIDN'T LOVE HER THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!"

"But...If i hadn't of lied to her, Stole her heart, and kissed her Alexx wouldn't have gotten angry.." He gaze flickered to me before he continued. "Don't Blame her..its not her fault... Its Mine."

Tears formed in my eyes and i forced them back as he started to speak again. "Now Go Alena. Before you have to go to jail too" Blood dripped down Kadens hand onto the knife and i watched as he pulled it softly out of Alenas hand. "..Leave" he commanded standing up and backing away.

Alena stumbled to her feet tears falling down her cheeks and glared at him before turning around. She ran quickly into the trees disappearing quickly into the darkness.

Kaden turned towards me slowly walking towards me and stopped in front of me. "Kaylee" he whispered dropping the knife out of his hand and looked into my eyes.

"I'm So sorry"

[Note:: Thanks For Readingg<3 <3 <3 Mwaha =D

100 Votes And 100 Comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 88.2K 43
"Listen to your heart, but don't forget your brain - 'cause a broken heart cannot function properly." Ever since her dad left her mom for another wom...
438 3 53
It started in Sammie and Ambrie's senior year. They have been friends since the 8th grade. Sammie has a crush on this guy named Nolan who they have k...
704 131 29
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵." Let's cut the sweet talk. This is a story about a bunch of dumb teenagers who cheat; be...
6K 214 29
~Alex~ She's a good girl. And that just really means she's nice. Until you annoy her at least,she loves being a trouble maker. Alex has never had a e...