System 101

By Not_A_White_Lotus

Killed before he could finish his work and bound to a System, Kade is thrown into different worlds to help ma... More

Arc 1.1: The Actor
Arc 1.2: The Actor
Arc 1.3: The Actor
Arc 1.4: The Actor
A/N : Important
Arc 1.5: The Actor

Character's List Arc 1:

4.1K 256 68
By Not_A_White_Lotus

MC: Kade Aimer (Kade Lee)

· Son of John and Carla Aimer, younger brother of the Female Protagonist Caroline Aimer. His and his family's fate was to be killed by the order of Caroline because she didn't want anyone to know of her origins.

· MC's Mission is to let Kade's family be safe and to let everyone know of Caroline's true personality. Signed up to a talent agency, Orbis Entertainment. He is 18 years old.

ML: Axel Lockwood (?)

· CEO of Orbis Entertainment, LW Enterprises, and several other companies. He also has control over the underground, such as the mafias and gangs. 

· Axel is the uncle of Ace Lockwood, the Male Lead in the original story. He is teaching Ace how to run a business.

· Axel met Kade in a restaurant by accident when they bumped into each other. He found Kade's reaction cute and interesting so he told his PA to search for his information. He is 25 years old.

Caroline Aimer

· Female Lead of the original story. She is a woman who wants money and fame.

· She seduced Ace Lockwood so she started going out with him and also sent people to kill her family in the original plot. She is 20 years old.

Ace Lockwood

· Male Lead of the original Plot. CEO of Star Entertainment and nephew/student of Axel 'The Dark Emperor' Lockwood.

· He loves his family and always follows Axel's orders. He is 22 years old. 

Olivia Black

· Marlene's and Kade's Assistant. A humble woman who respects her job and everyone she works with.

· She has two brothers and a sister. Her parents work all the time so she and her older brother take care of the younger siblings.

· Her family is rich. She is 18 years old.

Marlene Faye

· Former Gold ranked Manager of Orbis Entertainment. Was stabbed in the back by her own actor.

· Manager of Kade Aimer. She is 28 years old.

Crissy Aimer

· Kade Aimer's younger cousin. She loved and looked up to Caroline Aimer, her older cousin, but she started to hate her after she left without saying anything. She is 16 years old.

Max Weston

· Axel's PA and friend. He is a reserved yet expressive man. He is bisexual and supports Axel's pursuit of Kade. He is 24 years old.

System 101

· A lazy System that is bonded to Kade Lee. Unknown age.

Creator/Higher up

· A secretive person who is entertained by Kade's adventures and actions. Unknown age.

A/N:

Hello! Author here~

This is not a chapter. I am thinking of giving a Character list each Arc, or do you guys want to be surprised at who is who as the story goes on? Please comment and thanks!

Peace out~

-Author Lotus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 24K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
88.2K 4.1K 11
Every dragon has a reverse sale. They dislike anyone touching this reverse scale. Although the dragons are normally peaceful creatures, if anyone dre...
409K 18.1K 49
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...
Screw This By FOAA

General Fiction

31.2K 1.8K 21
Dying after moving was not on Yeong-Cheol's plans, nor was traveling to different worlds. Even worse suddenly the guy he's supposed to kill keeps fli...