Oblivion [BNHA]

By itsnaurubitch

[hanahaki disease au] |amajiki tamaki x reader| she loved him so much, why didn't he believe that? {lowercase... More

[1/10] your touch is gentle, but it is heavy upon my heart
[2/10] the lilt of laughter in your voice
[3/10] i keep twisting and turning, but the problems still follow
[4/10] the taste of flowers on my tongue
[5/10] telling me not to worry is like telling me not to breathe
[7/10] as many times as you need
[8/10] thank you god, but also fuck you
[9/10] wilting petals
[10/10] daisies have beautiful symbolism, but i never want to see one again
afterword

[6/10] do you promise?

5K 332 39
By itsnaurubitch

"i love you," she said. it left her lips almost casually and completely out of the blue.

tamaki sputtered at the randomness of it. "[n]-[name]..." His cheeks lit up like fairy lights on the highest setting, avoiding eye contact. "where'd that come from?"

they had been walking together quietly, both immersed in their own thoughts when [name] had said it.

she hummed. "my heart."

he coughed awkwardly, only realizing that he had done so after it passed. not able to believe it, he brushed over [name]'s words and patted his mouth with his hand, astonished. "no petals?"

[name]'s own eyes went wide, throwing her hands in the air. "no petals!" she repeated enthusiastically. she wrapped her arms around tamaki's torso and hugged him tightly.

another cough welled in his chest. out of habit, he covered his face with his hands before it could come out.

the soft caress of their petals touched his palm again.

"petals," he murmured dejectedly.

"one step at a time, tamaki," [name] whispered to him, tightening her arms around his torso. "i swear~ i love you."

"you promise?"

"i promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
5.6K 296 27
"𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕗. 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕘𝕟𝕚�...
10.2K 160 17
"there they are (y/n)-kun!" "who the fuck invited these losers?"