Silver Eyes

By KasaiTheQueen19

Kane Simmons is an Omega, which in his old fashioned pack means he's the equivalent of a servant. Being looke... More

Hello My Loyal Pups!!
1- The Impossible Choice
2- A New Alternative
3- Telling The Truth
4- Heading North
Tattoos
5- New Home
6- Family Tree
The Cast
7- My Fathers Mantle
8- Guardiani Lunari
9- Rising Moon
10- Heat
11- Omega Rescue
12- Surprise!
13- Face To Face
14- Coming Home
15- Bonding Moment
16- Luna
Sapphira's Family
18- Mate
19- Intruders
20- Aftermath
21- Nightmare
22- Confrontation
23- Little Heirs
-Epilogue-
Thanks So Much!

17- Family

3.4K 222 10
By KasaiTheQueen19

Kane

"Stop! That tickles!" Sapphira giggles as she squirms in my lap, my arms curled around her as I press faint kisses to the back of her neck.

"Now, why would I do that? You seem to like it when I kiss you here." I tease, the desk chair we're sitting in swiveling as we move.

"Kane!" She gasps as I run over her mark, her face flushing red as she shivers. The soft growl that escapes my throat turns her even redder, and I grin.

"Just tell me what you're keeping from me...I know you got a surprise of some sort." I murmur against her skin, pushing aside the collar of her gray cowl neck sweater to tease the rest of her mark. She let something slip through the link about a surprise for me, and I fully intend to figure out what it is...even if it means teasing it out of my mate.

"I can't...I can't tell you..." She argues while giggling.

"And why not?"

"Because...I don't want to ruin the surprise..."

After a moment of hesitation, I sigh...and immediately return to teasing her, which catches her off guard.

"Kane!"

"I'm sorry Button, you're too cute to resist." I chuckle as I press a kiss under her jaw, me and Ares rumbling lowly at the feeling of her flush against my chest and shifting in my lap. I know she isn't doing it on purpose...but it's very effective.

"Darling...you do remember that I'm pregnant...right?" She murmurs, and it's that underlying thought that follows that has me a bit concerned.

"I do...but that doesn't change the fact that you're still the most gorgeous creature I've ever laid eyes on."

Her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"Pregnant or not, you will always be the only woman I want to love on...So, unless you don't want to...that's exactly what I want to do right now." I whisper in her ear as my hand curls inside her thigh...and her back arches against me as she gasps, her body has gotten much more sensitive in the time she's been pregnant, and I have to say that I enjoy it very much.

"Since I'm not hearing any complaints...I think I'll continue."

Just as I start getting her panting, there's a knock on the office door, and grumble a bit irritably, and then I silently thank the goddess I locked the door.

"Yes?" I call out as I work on leaving a hickey on Sapphira's neck, and she bites her lip in an attempt to mute herself.

"Pardon the interruption Alpha, but there is a group of people here saying they're here to see Luna Sapphira." Brad says through the door, and we both stiffen in surprise...more so Sapphira than me.

"Umm...I'll be right down!" She calls, darting out of my arms as she begins to head to the door.

"Sapphira? What's going on?" I ask as I follow her, managing to catch her before she unlocks the door. She turns around to face me, a smile on her face.

"This is part of the surprise...you'll find out shortly."

I raise an eyebrow.

"You do realize that we were in the middle of something...right?" I remind her, and she grins deviously as she runs her hands up my chest.

"I know...but don't you want to know what the surprise is?"

"I do...but you see the dilemma is that I can't go out like this." I imply heavily, and she giggles in response.

"Which is why you're going to have to go to the bathroom for a little bit and take care of it yourself...I promise I'll make it up to you later." She purrs, and I sigh as I cave in.

"You drive a hard bargain Button, and be sure I'm going to hold you to that." I sigh as I give her one last kiss before she leaves the room, the large sweater swishing against her purple polka dot leggings as she pads barefoot down the hallway.

Goddess only knows what my little mate is planning.

Sapphira

I move down the stairs quickly as I nearly burst with excitement, already knowing exactly who the guests are.

My family.

They've been wanting to come see me and my new home, and meet my mate. And they finally found the time to get away all at the same time. With my oldest stepbrother being an alpha in Tennessee, my sister having triplet pups to take care of along with being the mate of a Beta, and my other brother finishing college for his Bachelors degree in Digital Photography...it's been a little hectic with schedules. Not to mention that my parents have their hands full with my younger half siblings Isabelle and Ira, they just turned four and are full of energy.

What they don't know is that I'm pregnant, which is going to surprise everyone.

Reaching the bottom floor, I let out a small squeal at the sensation of being grabbed from behind and lifted off the ground, being spun in the air in a way that makes me dizzy.

"Hi Sissy!!!" The voice calls out excitedly, and I grin as I recognize the person.

"Brendan!" I exclaim, stumbling a bit as he sits me back down before I turn around to hug him, he may not be as tall as Kane, but he still makes me feel tiny.

"You do remember me! I was worried that you forgot me completely!" He teases happily, patting the part of my hair pulled into a topknot and chuckling as it bounces.

"Of course I haven't, how could I forget the brother I got in trouble with as kids...and got away with things even more?" I say as I stretch up on my tiptoes and ruffle his perfectly quaffed bronze colored hair, and he playfully smacks my hand away to fix it. Him and his hair, I swear he's obsessed with it.

"You know I hate it when you do that! I have to keep myself looking good for the ladies!" He pouts, and I giggle.

"Still haven't found your mate yet Breny?"

"No...but neither has Trevor, so there!" He huffs. And I have to admit it's ironic that the girls have found their mates first.

"Really? I thought he'd find his mate by now, he's been anxious about meeting his Luna since the day he took over."

"And I still am." A deeper voice answers, and I grin as I turn to see a second pair of hazel eyes that belong to my oldest brother staring at me.

"Trevor!" I cry out as I hug him, careful to avoid squeezing too tight. He chuckles as he pats my head, him being Kane's height making me feel even tinier...why am I so short?

"How's my little sister doing? I hope that mate of yours is treating you well." His implication that there would be trouble if Kane wasn't treating me right is not missed, he's still just as protective of me as he was the day we first became siblings.

"He definitely is, so don't worry." I know he will regardless, just as I know him meeting Kane will be full of Alpha, testosterone fueled glaring.

"Good, I wouldn't want to have to kick his butt at the first meeting." I recognize my older sisters voice immediately.

"Gabby!!" I squeal as I hug her too, and I swear she looks exactly like mom with her strawberry blonde hair.

"Just as energetic as usual, I see...how have you been Sis?"

"Great! There's a lot I need to catch you up on!"

"Fifi!!!" A pair of little voices call, and I turn see my little brother and sister running towards me shortly before they attach themselves to my legs.

"Hi munchkins!! Wow you've gotten big!" I say as I squat down to their level, something I'm sure will be difficult when I'm further along.

"They sure have, growing like little weeds just like you did princess."

I look up to see my dad smiling down at me, my stepmom grinning as I carefully maneuver out of my siblings hold and into my parents. Marcy may not be my biological mom, but she's the one who stayed in my life and raised me as her own, so I consider her my mother in every way that matters.

"Mom! Daddy! It's good to see you guys!"

"You look wonderful dear, you're absolutely glowing! Life of a Luna must be treating you well!" She murmurs, both of us grinning as I pull away.

"Yes, and it's much more satisfying than I imagined it would be! You have got to meet the kids that are staying here!"

"Are they as cute as my little monsters?" Gabby asks as I turn around, her holding out her cell phone with a picture of her mate and the three identical triplets that are her boys. I swear they've doubled in size since the last time I saw them.

"Wow! They look just like their daddy! How old are they now? Six?" I exclaim, and she chuckles.

"They will be in two weeks. I would've brought them too, but with Danny being busy with Beta duties and his mom coming into town I figured they'd see grandma. But they definitely miss their Auntie Sapphira."

I grin as I hand her back the phone, not admitting that I've missed them too. Colby, Caleb, and Carson are all such sweethearts...when they aren't running around like mini Tazmanian devils of course.

"In speaking of mates, where is that Alpha of yours? I want to meet him." Dad asks.

"Oh, he's in the shower. He had a training session with the warriors earlier, so he needed a moment to be presentable." I explain, even though it is the truth, my mate is having a cold shower for an entirely different reason.

"I'm looking forward to meeting this guy, I've heard quite a bit about the handsome Alpha Kane Robustelli, does he really match your description?" Gabby teases, and I scowl at her like a child.

"So this was your surprise Button?"

I smile up at my mate as he comes downstairs, him looking over all of our guests with curiosity as they all stare up at him, all of the male members of my family more sizing him up then anything else. Mom and Gabriella are more appraising...and so far they seem to approve, and so do I with how he looks in his white long sleeve shirt and black jeans.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long." I tease, and he gives me a look.

~You know exactly why it took me so long you little vixen.~ He replies through our link, and I giggle as he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Did you miss me that much Button?" He teases, and I roll my eye as I turn back to my family.

"Everybody, this is Kane...be nice." I say, shooting a look at my dad and both of my older brothers.

"You must be Sapphira's father, I've heard a lot about you." Kane starts, holding his hand out to my dad, after a moment he takes it.

"It's nice to meet the man mated to my daughter, I've heard good things about you Alpha Kane." My father replies, and I already tell he respects Kane...he's always been good about reading people.

"Just Kane is fine."

"And Caleb for me."

After Dad, he moves to greeting my older brothers, who are both still sizing up my mate. It's hard to believe how much Alpha blood is in this room right now, it's quite impressive.

"Alpha Trevor, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise, news of you and your packs accomplishments over Black Sun has traveled quickly to Tennessee, I have to say I'm impressed." Trev replies after shaking Kane's hand, and I'm happy to see the pride glimmering in his silver depths.

"Thank you, I plan on finishing what I started soon, purist run packs have long outlived their time."

After that he has a quick exchange with Brendan and my younger siblings before turning to my mom and older sister, both of them sharing a look with each other before giving him a devious smile...one I recognize all too well.

"Sapphira told me you were handsome, she certainly wasn't lying." Gabby teases, and Kane gives me a devious smirk himself.

"Oh really?" He questions playfully, and I give him a look.

"Don't let it go to your head, it's big enough as it is." I turn to Gabby, "and you, you got your own mate, so quit ogling mine." I mutter, trying to act irritated when fighting a laugh has always been difficult for me.

"Isn't she cute when she gets all feisty and territorial?" Kane chuckles as he pats my head, and my mom and Gabby burst into giggles.

"Oh yeah, like an angry kitten who thinks she's a tigress...it's adorable!" Brendan laughs, and just like that the serious mood is gone and everyone is laughing...at me. I scowl again as a fierce blush paints my face, not finding it funny...at least, I'm pretending it's not.

"Yes, very funny Darling." I pout, and he kisses my cheek.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help that you're so cute."

"Will you still think it's funny when I kick you to the couch tonight?" I ask, and his look of surprise is quickly followed by silence, which in turns into my family bursting into another round of laughter. I can't help but chuckle along, especially since Kane's expression is priceless.

"Score one for little sister!" Brendan laughs, and Gabby shakes her head.

"Don't worry Kane, Sapphira's managed to get all of us like that...she's really cute, but extremely manipulative with it."

"I've noticed." He replies, and after a few more minutes of catching up and other conversation, Kane turns to me with a smile.

"Now that I've gotten my surprise, do you you want to give them ours?"

I grin excitedly. "Absolutely!"

"Wait a minute, what are you talking about? What surprise?" My dad questions, the rest mimicking him out of curiosity. And me and Kane share a smile before I turn back and slide my hand down to my belly, exposing the baby bump that was previously hidden under my sweater. Everyone's eyes widen in shock as they go silent, and it's mom who breaks it with an ecstatic squeal.

"I'm gonna be a Grandma again!!!" She exclaims before hugging me tightly, and everyone else immediately follows with hugs and questions like when I was due, when I found out, how far along...but it's Dad's question that reminds me of my other surprise for Kane.

"Boy or girl?"

Smiling, I pull out an ultrasound picture from my sweater pocket.

"It's still too early to tell, but...it could be both."

Placing the picture in my mates hands, he stares at it in wide eyed wonder for a while before turning to me with an awestruck expression.

"We're...we're having twins?" He says with a dazed voice, and I nod just before he pulls me close and peppers kisses all over my face. And as I listen to the excitement around me, my heart feeling so full it just might burst, the sound of another voice catches my attention.

"Mate..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1M 331K 34
At the age of 31 Alpha Kane Locus Black had given up on looking for his mate, since the age of 18 it was all he wanted, now at 31 he was cold, scary...
479K 24.2K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
274K 7.9K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
226K 6.1K 18
Dylan Bane started off having a nice life with her family. It wasn't until she turned 5, when her pack was slaughtered. She was the only one who mana...