Finding Love in the Magic

By milk_shake50

Percy and Annabeth had a good run, but when Percy breaks up with Annabeth because the old sparks died out wha... More

Author's Notice
1- Sorry, But We're Done
2- A School of Magic
3- The Golden Trio
4- Our New Lives (For About a Year)
5- Diagon Alley
6- Off to Hogwarts Pt. 1
7- Off to Hogwarts Pt. 2
8-Sorting
9- Bedtime
11- Transfiguration
12-The Forbidden Forest
13- After the Forest Incident
14- Truth or Dare
15- Ginny Weasley
16- Telling Red
17- Sorry, But We're Done Pt.2
18- The Invitation
19- The Burrow Pt. 1
20-The Burrow Pt. 2
21- The Kiss

10-Potions Class

11.9K 367 232
By milk_shake50

-Harry

I walked briskly down the halls of Hogwarts trying to get to class on time. Well not necessarily on time considering I was already late, and my underwear was at least a good mile up my butt. 

I opened the doors of the class I was late to in hope that no one would see me when I entered, but of course, that didn't happen. 

"Potter!" Snape's cold voice rang through the room. "Why exactly are you late? And on the first day nonetheless."

"Sorry Professor," I mumbled. "I was busy doing some things and I lost track of time and-"

Snape rolled his eyes and made the silencing motion with a single hand. "Twenty points from Gryffindor. Take your seat Potter and begin working on the potion I've written on the board."

I quickly walked over and took my seat next to Ron. 

"Why were you really late Harry?" The ginger whispered in my ear. 

I frowned and turned to him. "It was those transfers fault. They're the reason I'm late."

Ron gave me a confused look. "How'd they make you late?"

"Well, it all started this morning...."

|flashback/story|

I was lying in bed this morning when I heard a thud come from the stairs. 

"Keep it down Perce." A familiar voice said. "We can't risk them  waking."

"Sorry, Neeks." A sheepish voice replied.

I recognized the voices and stupid nicknames as the new transfers Nico and Percy, but I was wondering what they were doing out of bed at this hour of the morn. When they walked into the dormitory, I pretended to be asleep so I could try and figure out what they were discussing. 

"That was a good session di Angelo." Percy said. You could hear the smirk in his voice. "I practically wiped the floor with you."

My eyes were closed so I couldn't see anything they were actually doing, but I was wondering what Percy meant by session. Were they going to therapy, or maybe a private lesson on how to kill without being detected? 

"Ha ha ha." Nico chuckled sarcastically. "You only beat me cause you jumped into the damn lake. I knew we should've gone further in the woods to train. Preferably somewhere where you wouldn't be able to run to the lake when I was about to win."

Percy laughed quietly. "I could've beaten you without the lake di Angelo. And you know it."

Nico scoffed. "I'd like to see you try Jackson."

"Fine," Percy said with boldness in his voice. "You can think of the next competition that we can butt heads at before our first class. Winner gets 10 drachmas. Deal."

"Deal," Nico said. I'm guessing they shook hands or something to make it more official. "Now go take a shower. You reek Perce."

The green-eyed boy chuckled. "Of course I do. some just had to send his oh so scary friends on me maybe I wouldn't smell so bad."

Nico scoffed again. "Just go shower."

When I didn't hear Percy's voice, but the sounds of running water I figured he was in the shower. I then heard the sound of a second source of water. Maybe di Angelo went to brush his teeth. I saw that as my chance to maybe sneak around. Find out some stuff about the two. I crawled out of bed and crawled over to Nico's nightstand. I opened up all of the drawers and quickly went through them. All I found were some pictures and some gold coins that were the size of a galleon but had a very tall building on the back. 

"I'm sorry, but what do you think you're doing Potter?" A dark, cold voice said from behind me. I sent shivers down my spine. And not in a good way.

I slowly turned to face the dark and broody boy who was only wearing a towel around his waist. He was probably just about to get in the shower. I looked at his pale chest and my mouth hung open some. His entire chest and stomach area were covered in scars. None of the same size or shape. "Uh I. I-I was um-"

"Save it." He said interrupting me. His voice was like a knife slicing straight through my sentence. "I'm only gonna say this to you once and if this happens again, I won't be so nice. Don't go through mine nor Percy stuff or there will be consequences. Understood?"

|break|

"Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley." The cold voice of Snape rang through the room like ice did over flowers in the winter. "Would you mind paying attention to this class, or keeping your brains the size of peanuts for the rest of your lives?"

Ron and I both apologized then looked back up at the blackboard.

Snape held his mouth in a snarl. "Forty points from Gryffindor. Now get back to work."

Both me and Ron rolled our eyes but didn't stop working again until Snape turned his back on us. 

As soon as he did, Ron was looking to me. "So then what happened mate?"

"Well................"

|flashbak resume|

I nodded. My body was kind of numb from his words. His demeanor scared me half to death.

"You can shower now Neeks." A happy voice called from the bathroom. I don't know why di Angelo didn't shower while Percy was in there. There were multiple shower stalls. 

"Thanks, Perce." With one last glare, Nico left and went to take a shower. 

When he walked into the bathroom, I went straight for Percy's stuff. I opened up his blue chest in front of his bed and dug through all of his clothes. In his chest, I found some pictures and gold coins just like I had in Nico's nightstand. In the blue chest, I also found a small baggie with what looked to be lemon cake in it and a vial with a golden liquid swishing around. 

"You just don't listen do you, Potter?" I jumped back from the chest dropping the baggie and vial back into the chest. Luckily, it wasn't Nico this time. Sadly it was the other transfer. Percy. "Didn't Nico tell you to not go through our stuff?"

When I saw Percy, my mouth hung open just as it did when I had seen Nico. He was wearing faded blue jeans and white socks, but no shirt. He too was littered with scars all along his torso and chest. "Um well-"

Percy rolled his eyes then turned to look back in the bathroom where the water had just turned off. "Hey, Neeks! Harry here needs to be taught a lesson in privacy. Got any ideas?"

"I have a few!" Nico shouted from the bathroom. When he came out, he was fully dressed in a black tee with a skeleton with shining black wings on the front. He handed Percy and blue shirt and Percy gladly took it and slid it on. Nico grabbed his wand off his bed and waved it toward me. That was the last thing I saw before everything went black. 

-------------------

When  I woke up, I hanging by my underwear from the tallest tower Hogwarts had.

|flashback/ story end|

 "Woah Harry," Ron said with a surprised look on his face. "They really did that?"

I nodded with anger on the brain. "Yeah, they did. And I'll get them back for it."

Ron smirked with an evil glint in his eyes. I could tell he was on my page. "If they did that this morning, then where are they?"

I looked around the room and noticed that they were indeed not here. My smiled grew bigger. "They'll definitely get in trouble by Snape for being late."

Just then, the classroom doors burst open for the second time that class. Percy and Nico both ran in. Percy was smiling and Nico had a frown on his face

"Sorry we're late Professor, but Nico bet me 10 drachmas I wouldn't jump off the building and into the lake and not die."

Professor Snape glared at the smiling boy. "Did you do it?"

Percy's smile got wider. "Yep. Instead of my money, I'm making di Angelo here owe me something else. Isn't that right Neeks."

The dark and gloomy boy blushed, but looked up at Percy and scowled. "Sometimes, I hate you Perce."

Percy just wrapped his arm around Nico and continued smiling. "Love you too Neeks."

Snape rolled his eyes but smiled at the pair. why he was smiling I had no idea. They should be getting detention right now, not smiles. Snape never smiles. "Sit down and complete this potion before class ends, or I'll give you two detention."

Percy pouted and Nico just rolled his eyes back at the Profesor. The dark boy dragged his friends over to an empty table and they began working on their potion. And Snape didn't even take points from our house for them being late. What the bloody hell!

-----------------------

Class was over and Snape was coming around checking potions. Of course, all the Slytherins did outstanding, but when he got to me and Ron, he scowled. "Mr. Potter this potion is absolutely horrible. Same for you Mr. Weasley." He waved his wand and both of our cauldrons disappeared. He then walked over to Percy and Nico's table and his smile from earlier had returned. "This potion is outstanding. 30 points to Gryffindor."

My mouth was practically on the floor at this point. Snape never gave Gryffindors points. Ever. These two were definitely hiding something if they had Snape's approval. And I was gonna find out what.

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter!!!!!!!!!!! It was really fun to write and all. It literally came to me today, so I'm just like 'oh I haven't posted in a while, so why not?' Thanks for reading this story it has so many views, so please keep reading. I'm glad people like this story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.9K 15
Percy is finally going to school with Annabeth which means they get to spend more time together! But when Annabeth meets another boy in school and he...
11.2K 361 6
This is a Percico fanfic. In this story Percy and Nico are best friends. It's the end of the Giant War summer. What happens when Hades makes Nico go...
761K 16.9K 16
Percy Jackson just won his own war, and now Chiron wants to send him, Annabeth, Nico and Thalia to a wizard school in England? Not to mention it's ca...
3.4K 80 11
After a harsh breakup, godhood, and a newfound sexuality, Perseus Jackson and Nico Di Angelo are on their way to Hogwarts as a favor of Hades and Hes...