that corpse you planted last...

By writingthewrong-

A poem about the loss of my grandmother, in seven parts. More

i. the eternal joke of life
ii. the irony
iii. sunday mo(u)rning
iv. the irony (pt.ii)
v. the failure
vi. my inheritance
vii. the end

preface

456 39 12
By writingthewrong-

the difference between a garden and a graveyard is only what you choose to put in the ground.

Rudy Francisco, Helium

~

We love a girl who writes something, unpublishes it, then publishes it again. (We don't actually. We think she's an idiot). Anyway this poem for those who already read this in it's original iteration is about the death of my grandmother and is virtually unchanged so don't feel the need to read it again if you already read it the first time. The only difference is that I split it into seven parts because it is quite a long poem and I thought I'd make more digestible.

The new title of this poem is inspired by a line from The Wasteland a poem by T.S Elliott which also partly inspired the new format of this piece.

Anyway I will be publishing everyday for a week (seven days)
//Commencing tomorrow. So look forward to that.

- e.v.e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
89.2K 4.2K 35
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...