FROMIS_9

By meltingsol

introducing these 9 girls who deserve to gain even more popularity than they already have! More

FROMIS_9
GYURI
JIHEON
SEOYEON
JIWON
NAGYUNG
CHAEYOUNG
HAYOUNG
JISUN
TO.HEART
TO.DAY
FROM.9
FUN FACTORY
update!

SAEROM

434 23 0
By meltingsol

LEE SAEROM ( Rank 3 )

Lee Saerom is the Team Captain, this is what fromis_9 calls their leader (cute right i know) , Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual and Face of the Group and was ranked 3rd with 71,037 votes.
She was born in Suwon on January 7 1997.
Saerom went to Hanlim Multi Art High School and later to Dongduk Women's University.
Her nicknames are Visual-Saerom or Rom-Sae.

Her favorite music genre is jazz. She listens to MoonMoon and Hoody the most.
Saerom doesn't like chocolate.
She was a contestant on Mnet's Dancing9 and also starred in KBS's ''Ad Genius Lee Taebaek" as Go Ah-ri.
Saeromie sometimes/always/kinda talks really slow.
She also appeared in BEAST & APINK's "5! My Baby" MV

i only found three pictures of saerom in this photoshoot so i decided to only take three because it would annoy me so much if i would take a not-matching picture. anyone knows what i mean?

Source : KProfiles.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
89K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
3.6K 90 3
"you look so ravishing" the girl spoke on the other line of the phone which made Y/n let out a sarcastic laugh. "call me again and I'll report you t...
287K 8.1K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."