Untold Secrets // Matt Espino...

By espinosa_grandeh

A 16 year old girl lives in Virginia next door to her best friend since pre school, Matt Espinosa. She starts... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 pt. 1
Chapter 22 pt. 2 (2/2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Hello!!
new book

Chapter 23

5.1K 159 4
By espinosa_grandeh

Kian's POV

we went home and savannah got in the shower. I was so stressed and she probably was too. ricky ordered pizza and it should be here by time she gets out of the shower.

SAVANNAH'S POV

I got out of the shower and put on a crop top that says "I love you too the moon and back"

and a pair of Kian's swear pants. I went down stairs and smelt pizza.

"DID YOU GUYS ORDER PIZZA!?" I said running to the kitchen. kian picked me up and I put my legs around his waste.

"kian.... please put me down.. I really want some pizza..." I said and looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"no until you.. GIVE ME A KISS!!" he said back energetic.

"oh alright." I said smiling and gave him a kiss.

he put me down and we both are pizza and watched movies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 548 30
Taylor is a fifteen year old girl who's just moved house and is starting a new school in Virginia. Being so used to moving house with her parents stu...
3.7K 87 31
Lina Daniels is a new student at Rockland high, and it's just like any other normal high school, until she meets Matthew Espinosa. A really sweet, re...
52.8K 1.4K 50
Meredith Annabel Reed is or WAS a normal, happy girl with friends until she moved and that all changed. Meridith became suicidal, anorexic, and depre...
46K 1.1K 27
Mia Dallas wasn't always strong. She was the quiet type. The shy girl that no one liked. She would go home and take all the pain away. She realizes t...