The uneventful diary of a 15...

By ecwritings

This isn't a 'story' I had planned on anyone reading because people will probably not want to, to be honest... More

14/7/18
24/7/18
1/8/18
4/8/18
6/8/18
14/8/18
28/8/18
8/9/18

13/10/18

0 0 0
By ecwritings

Hi.

I've had a good day today. My dad is in Switzerland for the weekend so mum and my sister bought a takeaway. Indian. I also made a revision timetable.

I began watching the walking dead last month and I'm enjoying it. My friends think I'm weird for not getting creeped out by gory stuff. Speaking of- my dad said (the other day) that I'm probably the bravest in the family because I'm not really afraid of anything.

I disagree, I think it's just that I don't really care what happens to me; but of course I didn't tell him that. The outcome would probably be therapy as they worry too easily and overthink everything.

I also went to my friend S's house yesterday and ate a Chinese. A couple of other people in my year went that I have never really talked to but they seemed nice enough. I know S has good judgement so I wasn't bothered. Then again- two takeaways in a row, whoops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
16.7K 79 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
43.3K 1.5K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
104K 230 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report