Project Boy Band

By LuvBeatles

What would you do if you had the chance to go on tour with One Direction and 5 seconds of summer.It's not tha... More

Chapter 1: The job
Chapter 2: Mystery band
Chapter 3: Endless week
Chapter 4: The meeting
Chapter 5: The boys
Chapter 6: Stalker?
Chapter 7: The fight
Chapter 8: Panic attack
Chapter 9: LA's last concert
Chapter 10: The Club
Chapter 11: The Airport
Chapter 13: Bowling
Chapter 14: The Date

Chapter 12: The Plane

173 5 3
By LuvBeatles

Daisy and I sit in silence, it's not an awkward silence though. That's whats so great about our friendship we don't have to be in constant communication to have a good time. Gosh it sounds like I'm dating her.

"Flight 250 to Canada, now boarding" a woman's voice says over a loud speaker, I stand up and make my way to the line forming by the gate. Daisy stands next to me chewing her gum loudly. I hear a bunch of muffled yelling coming our way and see both bands speed walking to the end of the line.

Michael catches my eye and waves, I give him a little wave and face forward. All I want to do is sleep. The line is slowly moving I can see the opening of the tunnel. I'm becoming impatient with this damn line. I've checked the clock on the wall at least 20 times.

After a few minutes of waiting we finally made it onto the plane. Searching for my seat will be a bitch. I dig out my ticket from my pocket to double check the seat number. I start searching for 17B. My eyes quickly scan over each seat.

"Right there, 17B." Daisy says pointing ahead of me.

An elderly lady in front of me is struggling to put her bag in the overhead bin.

"Here let me help you." I say when she notices she is holding up the line.

"Thank you dear that would be lovely." She hands me her bag.

I sling my backpack over my shoulder and slide her bag in the space above us. I close the door and smile at her.

"Thanks again sweetie." She beams up at me giving my hand a light squeeze.

"You're welcome, it was no trouble." I can feel myself blushing.

I make sure she is sitting before I continue down the aisle.

Our seats are a couple rows down.

"That's my seat!" Daisy says as I sit in the window seat.

"No I call dibs." I untangle my headphones and put them in.

"Come on I want the window seat." Daisy says looking down at me with a frown.

"Sorry I can't hear you." I point to my ears and shrug.

She reluctantly takes a seat with a loud sigh. Before I can tell her anything she twists her body away from me crossing her legs and arms.

Fine two can play at this "silent treatment game" or whatever is happening. I turn my music loud not caring about anyone else. Matt Healy's orgasmic voice fills my ears. I stay like this for a while till the plane begins to rumble underneath us.

I've never been afraid of flying I admit I do get nervous, but who doesn't. A lot of things could go wrong and you could plummet down to your death in a big fiery metal cage.

But hey I'm not scared.

I close my eyes and grip the armrest. Takeoff wasn't as bad as I thought, I return to my music. Daisy is fast asleep next to me at least I think she is. A loose piece of her hair seems to be calling me so I tug at it softly, when she doesn't react I pull a little harder. She just shakes her head a bit still sleeping.

It's barely been 2 hours only 3 more to go. I stretch my legs and accidentally hit the the seat in front of me. I look through the crack between the window and seat.

"Sorry." I whisper getting close to the crevice trying to see who it is.

"You better be." Someone says, then starts to giggle.

Fucking Ashton.

"You had me thinking you were a stranger." I sit back in my seat rubbing my temples.

"Oh so you aren't sorry for kicking me?" He looks at me with a pained face. But he quickly recovers by sticking his tongue at me.

I roll my eyes at his behavior.

I hear whispering in front of me I lean forward straining hard to hear. Out of nowhere Ashton's face reappears over the chair.

"Psst!! Michael says hi." Michael's hand shoots in the air and waves at me.

I reach up and give his hand a little slap which make him slap me back. Luke looks over from his seat across the aisle his hand is intertwined with a sleeping Scar. Marcee hesitates before waving.

I kindly wave back. I should get to know them better, I could use more friends on this journey. I notice Louis, Liam, and Zayn are sitting together a row in front of Luke, but I don't see Harry or Niall.

Niall shows himself soon enough his laugh gives him away. He's sitting next to Michael.

A flight attendant comes out of no where pushing a cart with drinks and snacks. Now that I think about it I haven't eaten, but I don't think I'll be able to I have the worst stomach ache right now.

"Water?" She asks looking at me.

"Yes please." I take the cup from her all though I'm not really thirsty, but it gave me someone to interact with even if it was for only a short period of time.

I drank the water too fast which made my stomach worse. I crush the empty cup and stuff it in the seat pocket in front of me.

I get up to go to the bathroom and see Harry on the opposite side of the plane sitting alone.

I forget about the bathroom and make my way to his row. I stand awkwardly debating whether or not I should talk to him. He's sitting with his head tilted so it's resting on the window.

I lose my inner battle and silently scold myself for being such a pussy. I start to turn around to leave when I hear movement coming from the seat.

"...Natalie?" Harry's deep husky voice asks as he rubs his eyes.

I sit next to him before I lose my nerve. This is the closest I've been to Harry since last night at the club.

He gives me a quick sideways glance, "You can relax. I don't bite...much."

I unfold my hands from my lap and try to loosen up. I let out a huge breath that I didn't even realize I had been holding.

My stomach does about 15 flips and it isn't from the flying.

"Are you a nervous flyer?" Harry asks lifting an eyebrow at me, he turns his head so he's looking straight at me and smirks sleepily. We stay looking at each other with only an inch between us until he returns to his original spot.

I stare at the seat in front of me with my brow furrowed, Harry is so confusing I thought for sure he was going to kiss me.

"To answer your question...no, I'm not a nervous flyer." I'm surprised at how firm my voice is even though I'm shitting bricks. That's how nervous I am to be around him.

"Hmmmmm." Is all he says as he closes his eyes again.

The silence becomes unbearable so I finally work up the courage to ask the question that has been on my mind all day.

I need to talk to him about last night. How he feels about what happened and where we stand.

"Harry......" I have a physical lump in my throat that prevents me from speaking. Swallowing hard doesn't make it go away.

I take a few breaths, "about last night, where does it leave us?"

His body language instantly changes, he becomes on edge. His smile is replaced with frown. He looks at me with a blank look then his lips slowly lift into a small smile. He shakes his head lightly and lowers it. My lower lip is between my teeth, biting it helps my nerves.

I see his shoulders shaking then I hear his muffled laughter and that's when my heart dropped. He's laughing at me. How could I be so dumb to think we had a moment last night. Yes I know we were drunk but it felt real.

At this point he's gasping for air that's how hard he's laughing. The corners of my eyes begin to sting with tears. I will not cry.

"I'm sorry love did you think last night meant something?" He replied clapping his hands together.

My mouth is wide open as I try and stutter out a answer, but he doesn't give me the chance.

"I was drunk. Actually I was shit faced drunk and you just happened to be there...." He points at me without even a sideways glance, "in my how can I put this, time of need."

I think him punching me in the face would have been less painful.

"But the things you said to me...." I resist the urge to smack his smug face.

"Yea about that I was just really horny and wanted to get laid." He shrugs as he takes out his phone and headphones.

He looks at me as he puts them in his ear, "I'm glad we cleared the confusion up, but are we done here?" He yawns loudly.

"I can't believe I made out with you drunk or not it was a mistake." It pained me to come to terms with. I wish this would have turned out differently.

"No need to lie you know you enjoyed every second of it." He taunted me by biting his lip and letting out a low moan and grabbing his junk.

I turn away in disgust which makes him laugh more.

"You're disgusting you know that." I try unbuckling my seat belt but my hands are shaking. Why won't this open!! I'm getting so mad at this seatbelt it's making me cry in frustration.

I close my eyes and take a few shaky breaths when I feel a hand on top of mine. I look up to see Harry with a soft expression on his face. I thought maybe he was going to apologize for being a dick.

"You didn't think that last night when you were giving me this." He pulls the collar of his shirt down to reveal a huge purple hickey.

WHAT THE FUCK! I've never given a hickey before and I wasted my first time on Harry. What's wrong with me. I gave him my hickey virginity.

"I- I what-" I can't even put a whole sentence together I'm in shock, "I don't remember doing that!"

"We did a lot of things, but we didn't have sex which was a bummer cause I put up with making out with you for like an hour or something." He says with a lopsided smile, "We can always try again." He winks at me.

I try again with the seatbelt and pray I can do it. I hear a click and jump out of the seat.

GOD IS REAL.

"Nice chat!" He yells at me as I'm walking to my seat.

I clench my teeth and count backwards from ten, be the bigger person. I CAN'T.

I turn around and see he's still staring at me resting his chin on his fist.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HARRY, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" And with that I raise both my hands and flip him off. Everyone on the plane is turned around looking back and forth at me and Harry including all of 5sos and 1D. Daisy has both fists in the air with her mouth open and then begins to clap, which no one joins in on.

Harry looks defeated but when he notices everyone staring he says, "Mind your own fucking business!"

I sit down in my seat and Daisy high fives me.

"Dude that was amazing! Did you see his face he looked like a little kid getting yelled at by the teacher in front of the class." She goes on and on about how cool I am for putting harry in his place.

But I don't feel cool, his words are still in the back of my mind telling me I'm nothing I was just being used for a easy fuck. I shouldn't be into a guy like him any way he's bad news.

After everything that's happened and what he's said to me I still want to feel his lips on mine and have him hold me.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asks from above his seat.

"Yea just a little stressed out." I say with a sigh.

"Don't worry the boys and I will show you how 5sos party when we land." Ashton says unable to sit still he's bouncing up and down with a giant grin on his face.

I can let this Harry drama keep me from having fun, who knows I might meet a cute boy in Canada, "I would love that! I need to get away from drama."

"It will be a drama free zone." He says crossing his heart, "Promise." He sits back down and I feel happier just thinking about hanging out with them and not dealing with Harry.

I tell Daisy everything that Harry said which makes her want to go and punch him in his dick. I have to stop her from going over there.

I grab her hand as it goes to undo her seatbelt, "Please don't it will only make it worse. Remember we have to work with them."

She looks at me and I give her a puppy dog face, "Fine, but if he does one more thing I will kick his ass."

"See this is why we are best friends." I say dropping my hand from hers.

"That's the only reason why? I'm hurt Natalie." She makes her bottom lip quiver.

I roll my eyes and give her what she wants, "And cause I love you." I mumble.

"That's what I thought." She says.

I scowl at her. Looking out the window I whisper "Ass."

She hits me on the arms "Did you just call me an ass?" She threatened me with her fist.

"No! I said I wish we would have gotten first class. Gosh check your ears girl." I can't help but smile when she buys my load of bullshit.

We talked the rest of the flight about random things. We continued talking as we walked down the aisle. We just landed, I don't talk to any of the boys as we made our way past the other planes and out of the terminal. I'm so glad to be off that plane.

All of us wait for our luggage, I see Niall walk over to Harry who is by himself no surprise there. But Harry doesn't even acknowledge Niall's presence which makes me sad cause he is just trying to be a good friend. After many failed attempts at talking to Harry Niall gives up and walks back to the boys with a shrug.

Harry just stares at his phone when he gets his bag, he then starts walking toward the entrance of the airport.

Once Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis got their bags they head to the entrance like Harry.

****

Harry's POV

Why does Natalie have to be so difficult. I'm pretty sure I made it clear that what happened at the club was a one time thing.

She gets under my skin. I sit in the car waiting for the rest of the boys I look out the window and see them walking towards the car with all their bags.

They toss them in the back. They haven't really talked to me they've been avoiding me as much as they can. I don't blame them I know I'm a handful.

I lied to Natalie when I told her I only said those things to get her to sleep with me. I know she isn't that type of girl. I actually can't stop thinking of her lips and the way she tasted. I can't let her know that even right now at this very moment I crave her touch.

What happened at the club I've done numerous times with plenty of skanky girls that I would use for the night. But with her it felt different...it felt real.

She can never find out cause if I show her any amount of emotion or weakness she will use it against me...they always do. There I go again comparing every girl to my ex. She screwed me over and it fucked me up badly.

I've been this way for so long. It's a tough habit to break though. If I wasn't the way I am you could say I like Natalie. If I wasn't damaged goods I would probably take her out on a date and hold hands all that mushy couple crap.

My plan is to keep pushing her away soon enough she'll realize it's not worth it. That I'm not worth it. I know she hates me...shit even I hate me. If I hurt her first and push her away far enough she won't be able to hurt me.

How fucked up is my logic, 10/10.

We hurry up and check into the hotel. The room has two rooms so I quickly go into the back one and shut myself away from everyone. Which is good now they don't have to deal with me.

****

Natalie's POV

The rest of us are waiting on Michael's bag. Soon it comes rolling our way.

One of the body guards informs us that One Direction already left and were on their way to the hotel.

We put our stuff into the black SUV and groggily get in. Everyone is exhausted. The first thing I'm doing when I get to the hotel is sleep.

The drive to the hotel isn't long I can't enjoy the sights Canada has to offer cause I'm tired and it's dark. I have to remember to take time to explore.

Nobody talks as we check into the hotel. Each band got their own room while Daisy and I shared one. Our room is in between 5sos and One Direction's room.

We all go to our rooms for the night. It's pretty cute and cozy I check where everything is. The bathroom is to the left right when you walk in and it has two big beds. I go to open a door to the right of the room which I'm guessing is a closet so I could put my bags in.

I open it without hesitation and hear a gasp on the other side of the door is a shirtless Calum and the rest of the boys standing around him looking at me.

I crack up laughing my hand is still on the doorknob, "Daisy it's not a closet!" I yell over my left shoulder.

She hops off the bed and peeks her head around me. She just shakes her head.

Someone is not amused.

"Go away you peeping tom!" Calum yells picking up his shirt and covering his bare chest.

"Sorry mam!" I say slowly closing the door and put my free hand over my eyes.

Before the door shuts I hear Ashton yell, "Bye Natalie!"

I uncover my eyes right before I close it completely, "Bye guys...bye Ashton!" I wave and close the door.

Daisy runs to the bathroom to take a shower. I'm too lazy to do that right now I'll take one in the morning.

My phone vibrates on the little table separating our beds. The text is from Ashton "Later on tonight we are showing you how 5sos parties;)"

The bed is so comfortable I think I'll take a quick nap before the boys take us out.

I'm so excited to do something fun, cause the last time we went out it didn't go so well.

I turn off my phone and fall asleep. When I wake up in a couple of hours we will be partying with 5sos.

*****

Author's Note: Hey guys so sorry it took so long I'm really lazy I know that's my excuse every time but I am.

Sorry if there are mistakes wattpad decided to delete this chapter so I had to rewrite Harry's POV and some other parts.

If you don't already follow our Instagram @sucking_5sauces_ass

And if you could can you check out @smile_forevr story "Learning to love || l.h"

ALSO!!!! I'm going to be putting up a new story I was going to start it today but I went to a baby shower and then the chapter deleted but I promise it'll be up some time tomorrow. So you can check that out too. WELL BYE! Stay awesome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 106 51
Finished with Blake Ryan's tour, Luke and his band, 5 Seconds of Summer, are in LA to get some songs recorded and to figure out the next step of thei...
54K 1.8K 40
18-year-old Katie isn't perfect. She has scars from experiences that she doesn't want to talk about. The scars are 18 years worth of hospitals, opera...
6.7K 205 17
Auralia Olethea Lancaster. Only child, boarding school geek, musical prodigy, and a girl with many secrets. Like the fact her mother is suicidal for...
32.5K 454 23
Jennifer White lives in Sydney, Australia. She's a big fan of most pop/rock bands, especially her best friends, Luke Hemmings' band, 5 Seconds Of Su...