𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝...

By CUSH_BISH

Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved This book contains material protected under international and federal co... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 © 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞💋
💋𝟏.
💋𝟐.
💋𝟑.
💋𝟒.
💋𝟓.
💋𝟔.
💋𝟕.
💋𝟖.
💋𝟗.
💋𝟏𝟏.
💋𝟏𝟐.
💋𝟏𝟑.
💋𝟏𝟒.
💋𝟏𝟓.
💋𝟏𝟔.
💋𝟏𝟕.
💋𝟏𝟖.
💋𝟏𝟗.
💋𝟐𝟎.
💋𝟐𝟏.
💋𝟐𝟐.
💋𝟐𝟑.
💋𝟐𝟒.
💋𝟐𝟓.
💋𝟐𝟔.
💋𝟐𝟕.
💋𝟐𝟖.
💋𝟐𝟗.
💋𝟑𝟎.
💋𝟑𝟏.
💋𝟑𝟐.
💋𝟑𝟑.
💋𝟑𝟒.
💋𝟑𝟓.
💋𝟑𝟔.
💋𝟑𝟕.
💋𝟑𝟖.
💋𝟑𝟗.
💋𝟒𝟎.
💋𝟒𝟏.
💋𝟒𝟐.
💋𝟒𝟑.
💋𝟒𝟒.
💋𝟒𝟓.
💋𝟒𝟔.
💋Epilogue🥀

💋𝟏𝟎.

3.7K 256 606
By CUSH_BISH

"Pull up... I've been waiting on you all day baby you should just come and pull up... You say these bitches want you baby they don't want you, they just using you for your love..."  
-Summerella💋

Chapter 10:

Ariel

Snoring loudly, Ariel quietly giggled as she glanced at August snoozing comfortably in her California King bed through her vanity mirror.

After a long day of unpacking and officially moving into his new christened condo, August had came straight over to her apartment to spend some quality time with her.

He was completely exhausted and just needed to take a quick nap to regain his strength, which she allowed within the comfort of her bed as he lay shirtless. She was grateful for his presence. 

Luckily Ariel had the apartment to herself, since she wasn't able to move out just yet. Nina and the kids were gone for the evening, so Ariel was able to enjoy her company within the privacy of her home.

She smiled bitting her bottom lip, as she thought about the steamy episode that her and August had pulled at his new condo yesterday.

Ariel couldn't believe that she had allowed August to seduce her once again. She didn't regret it though. Everything in her wanted to get to know the man that lay in her bed.

Adding the finishing touches to her make-up, she applied a dark red shade of lipstick to her full lips. She brushed her long hair back pulling it into a simple low bun, then put on her gold hoop earrings.

She was dressed in a seductive Victoria's Secret camisole and panty set. The grey fabric looked good on her tattooed brown skin. She then got up and went into the kitchen and opened her refrigerator to see what she had to cook. There wasn't much of anything.

She and Nina ate out most of the time, so besides breakfast food and bottled water, there wasn't much inside. She grabbed her cell phone and ordered a gourmet dinner from a five-star restaurant that was close to her home.

She put on her black Michael Kors trenchcoat and went out to pick up the food. When she came back, she set up her dining room and arranged the table. She also brought out a bottle of vintage Merlot from her wine rack and lit two apricot-scented candles, setting the mood for the perfect evening. 

Ariel didn't want to wake August because she knew that he was tired, but she also figured that he might've been hungry and she wanted to do something nice for him as well. She quietly went into her room and climbed on top of August. 

"Wake up," she called out. 

August opened his eyes when he felt her nudge him. He pulled her down onto him playfully. He enjoyed the way she felt in his arms. 

"I have a surprise for you." 

"Oh yeah, show me what'cha got."

Ariel grabbed his hand and pulled him up. She dragged him into the dining room where a full-course dinner consisting of New York strip steak, steamed vegetables, garlic potatoes, and Caesar salad awaited him. 

"Ya' made all 'dis?" 

"Yeah, I can do a little something in da' kitchen," she replied, telling a little white lie.

She wanted to hook this man, and allowing him to think that she could cook was a part of her plan. I'll buy 'dis nigga breakfast, lunch, and dinner for da' rest of his life if I have to. 

August looked at her with a
"quit bullshitting" expression on his face, but was flattered by her attempt to impress him. He took a seat at the table, and they enjoyed the food and drank an entire bottle of wine together.

They laughed and chatted like old friends, getting to know each other better, both of them hiding secrets that they couldn't tell if they wanted to. 

After they ate, August removed her plate from in front of her and took it into the kitchen along with his own. 

"Yo', Ari', whea' ya' garbage?" he yelled.

"It's in da' kitchen closet!" she yelled back. As soon as the words left her mouth, she hopped up out of her seat. "Wait!"

As soon as she walked into her kitchen, she saw August standing with the food delivery bags in his hands and a smile on his face.

"Homemade, huh'?"

"I never said homemade. Those were not my exact words," she defended playfully, knowing she had just been busted. 

August put the bags down and wrapped his arms around her waist, " 'Dats okay. Ya' don't have ta' know how ta' cook ma. We'll hire a chef."

Ariel laughed sweetly as she hid her face in his chest from embarrassment.

He lifted her face and kissed her lips gently, "I had a good time wit'chu. I haven't been 'dis comfortable witta' woman inna' long time."

"Good." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his lips again. 

She could feel the night coming to an end and wished she could turn back the hands of time and relive the last few hours again.

"I've gotta' go luv'," he stated. He noticed her eyes go from happy to sad in a split second. 

Ariel nodded, "Don't make me wait another two weeks before you show your face again." She looked him in the eye seriously.

"Don't worry ma, I won't," he replied as he walked into the room and gathered his t-shirt. 

Ariel walked him to the door, and although she hated to see him go, she didn't protest. She didn't want to seem desperate, and she definitely didn't want to scare him off by being too clingy.

She stood hugging her door as he walked out. August kissed her forehead and said, "Close 'dis door 'n lock it behind me." 

"I will." Ariel waved one last time.

She closed the door and locked it just as he had instructed then she leaned up against it, sighing deeply. August. August Alsina.

He had a hood swagger, a gentlemen's finesse, and a businessman's savvy. He had her attention, and she couldn't wait to see him again.

------

Saturday

The next morning, Ariel awoke to the sound of someone knocking at her door. Since Nina had spent the night at her baby daddy's crib with the kids, she knew it couldn't have been her. Plus she had a key and knew how to use it.

No one beside her friends, Jarod, and now August knew where she lay her head, so she figured that it had to be one of those people.

She looked at the clock on her
bedroom wall. Damn it! It's only 9:00 in da' morning. Who da' fuck is 'dis banging at my shit like they fucking crazy? She pulled herself out of her bed and went to answer it.

Looking out of the peephole as she stood on her tiptoes, she saw three people standing at her door. What da' fuck is going on?She snatched the door open in irritation.

"Can I help you?" she asked. 

Ariel noticed that the woman before her held a white chef's hat in her hand, and she frowned in confusion. 

"A Mr. August Alsina has requested our services. He has contracted us to be at your service whenever you call," the woman explained. 

Ariel couldn't help but smile, "So you are my personal chef?" 

"Yes. We'll make you whatever you want at any time of the day. All you have to do is call," the woman stated with a friendly smile. 

Ariel shook her head in disbelief and then stepped to the side as she let the woman and her two-man team into her place. 'Dis nigga is too much, she thought.

"I'm Holly, by the way," the woman said as she extended her hand. 

"Ariel," she responded as she shook the friendly woman's hand.

As soon as she opened her mouth to speak, her cell phone rang. She rummaged through her black Jimmy Choo bag until she located it.

"Hello." 

"I just wanted ta' see if I could stop by fa' breakfast." The sound of August's southern baritone brought a smile to her face.

"I don't know. I'm not 'dat great of a cook." 

"I thought I took care of 'dat pra'lem."

"Well, I'm not really dressed. I don't like to have company over when I'm looking a mess," she replied, playing hard to get.

Ariel heard a knock at her door again and rolled her eyes to the ceiling because of the interruption.

"Ya' see, considerin' how ya' got up outta' da' bed last night ta' showa' 'n do ya' make-up before ya' woke me up, I figured ya' were high maintenance."

Ariel smiled and replied, "Just a little bit," as she made her way to the door.

She was so into her conversation that she opened her door without looking out of the peephole. August stood before her leaning against her doorframe, his cell phone in one hand and a black designer garment bag in the other.

"Nyh' ya' don't have an excuse." He handed her the bag and hung up his cell phone. "Go get dressed. I'll be waitin' fa' ya' when ya' get out." 

Ariel was ecstatic. She had never been courted in such an upscale manner. Jarod would've never thought to do anything like this. Half the time she didn't even have time to seriously entertain any man except for Jarod, but she was going to make time for August.

She took the bag from his hand with a bashful smile and unzipped it, revealing a Marc Jacobs
original. She had heard that the popular designer was coming out with a new highend line of clothing, but it wasn't due out until early 2019.

Here August was standing in front of her with a dress that hadn't even hit stores yet. How da' hell did he get his hands on 'dis dress? Bitches about to hate.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be out in about an hour," she said, blushing graciously.

Ariel hopped into the shower and applied her Fenty cosmetics before attempting to put on the dress. She wore her hair in a low slick back bone-straight ponytail, with a middle part.

Spraying Rihanna's latest fragrance all over her body, she found herself hoping that August would like the scent. It was odd for her to care about what a nigga thought of her, but she had to admit that she wanted August to feel her as much as she was feeling him.

Ariel admired her strapless white dress that fit her body perfectly and ended just below her knee. The silk fabric clinged to her slim waist and hugged  seductively around the curves of her body, giving the ensemble a vintage look, while the simplicity of the rest of the dress had an old Hollywood glamor.

It was sophisticated and much different than her normal style, but she liked the change. And she had the perfect Manolo stilettos to go with it. Looking at herself in the full-length mirror, she had to smile. She was the shit and she knew it.

She emerged from the bathroom an hour later and walked back into the living room, where August sat waiting patiently for her. He looked up at her, and the look on his face told her all that she needed to know. He was stunned with her appearance. She had accomplished her goal. 

"Thank you for da' dress," she said. "I love it." 

"Thank ya' fa' wearin' it. I love it too." August grabbed her hand and led her over to her dining room, where Holly, her chef, presented them with breakfast.

"You are too much. You know 'dat, right? I've never met a nigga like you." Ariel laughed. August was on point in every way. 

"Thea' ain't anotha' nigga like me," August replied with a smirk.

Normally conceit appalled Ariel. There was nothing worse than a stunting ass nigga who couldn't back up all the shit that he talked, but August's confidence was attractive, and he had already proved that he didn't make empty promises.

She knew that he was an entirely new breed. His game was different than the Up North men she had encountered, and she appreciated his refreshing Nola' swagger. 

"Ya' gotta' passport?" he asked out of the blue. 

"Yeah, I got one. Why?"

"I want'cha ta' come away wit' me next weekend ta' Costa Rica."
August said it in a nonchalant manner, as if he was merely asking her to go out on a casual date. 

"I can do 'dat," she replied with a breathtaking smile. 

August knew that she was trying to keep her cool, because the infectious smile she displayed gave away her excitement. They ate their breakfast together, chatting like old friends, and then spent the entire day together.

They shopped arm in arm as they hit the designer stores, and although she was prepared to pay for her own items, August covered every expense. She couldn't believe how perfect he seemed to be. He was the one thing that her life had been missing.

For so long, everything had been negative in her life. She was all about her business: work, school, Jarod, work, school, Jarod, and had forgotten how good it felt to just live.

She had cut off her emotions due to the pain that her past relationship had caused, because allowing herself to feel anything was a sure way to get herself hurt.

August, however, was becoming the exception to her rule, and she only hoped and prayed that he was worth the risk.

*****

Jarod

Saturday Night

Pulling up on 55th street, Jarod got out of his Lexus and entered Platinum Recording Studio. Upon entrance, he walked into a recording session involving his younger brother, Jamie, who was sitting down at the mixing board arranging beats along with his producer.

Jamie is a nineteen year old up and coming rap artist in Harlem, and Jarod couldn't have been more proud of his younger brother. 

Even though Jarod didn't want his brother in the music business starting off, because he wanted him to become ether a doctor or a lawyer, but Jamie's talent was so mind blowing that that's what he wanted to pursue. 

To Jarod's surprise, Jamie ended up taking his skills to the next level and eventually proved him wrong. Unfortunately, Jamie caught a gun charge and he's now facing three and a half years in jail.

This whole situation was just more added stress on to Jarod's shoulders, and he wanted to pop up at the studio to see how his brother is handling this new life changing obstacle that was thrown in his path.

Jarod showed love to Jamie and the producer as they dapped each other up. Jamie asked the producer to step out for a minute to allow him and Jarod some privacy, the producer nodded before excusing himself allowing the two brother's to chop shit up for old times sake. 

"You gotta' lot goin' on bro', but I'm more stressed about you and 'dis situation more 'den anythin' else goin' on in my life." Jarod stated sincerely, as he adjusted himself in his seat. "I wish it was me 'n not you, fa'real son."

"It bothers me a lot too tho', I'm not gon' front. I just try to keep busy with my music 'n shit so I ain't gotta' think about it. But it's hard not too tho'," Jamie expressed truthfully.

"I just feel like I could've done better, ya' know, leading da' way 'n I could've been a better role model. With me gettin' caught with a gun, 'n becomin' a felon. But 'dats what it was back 'den for us, cause mama was way too fucked up to take care of us. So I had to step up 'n do what needed to be done regardless if it was illegal." Jarod honestly admitted, as their childhood replayed back in his mind. "I remember when I used to have to babysit you when your were six months, 'n I'm hidin' guns under your stroller 'n shit." 

It's very hard for Jarod to look at his younger brother facing the very exact same charges that he was facing when he was his age. Even with Jamie walking around with the nickname Gunz, is a setup for failure. 

"Your situation is even more stressful for me because, I feel responsible." Jarod told him with a solemn expression.

Jamie sighed deeply shaking his head, "You can't beat yo' self up for da' things 'dat I do. What you should feel is proud tho', because I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you period. You basically raised me 'n made me da' nigga 'dat I'am today, even tho' my actions may not always be da' best, 'dat don't mean 'dat its a reflection on you, it just mean 'dat I get in my own way sum' times." 

"I just want you to know 'dat I'm always here for you, even if you just need to talk or whateva', you know I'ma ride with you throughout da' whole case. No matter what da' outcome is, I'm gonna' ride with you through 'dat too. Right now I just wanna' see you win with 'dis music thing cause you deserve it,"

"I don't wanna' talk about 'dat court stuff no more." Jamie said, feeling his self getting a little emotional as he adjusted his hat putting his head down.

Jarod pulled him into a brotherly hug as he patted his back, "It's all good bro'. Just know 'dat I got you." he told him, just before his cell phone started ringing in his pocket.

Pulling out his cell phone as he glanced at the screen, he saw that it was Miami calling. Jarod answered putting the phone to his ear.

"Yo!?" Jarod greeted as he relaxed in his seat.

"Where you at nigga?! I've been hittin' you up for da' past ten minutes," Miami spoke with urgency in his voice.

Jarod slightly frowned his face, "I'm at da' studio with Jamie, why wassup'?"

As he listened to Miami speak on the other line, Jarod's mood instantly changed from being relaxed to nervous in a split second.

"Yo' where they at!??" Jarod asked anxiously.

Miami continued to inform him about a particular situation that was about to take place, and Jarod felt as if his whole world was about to come crashing down.

"Awe mayne' you buggin'! Yo', try to holla' at Ari' real quick for me aight!?" Jarod told him as he quickly got up from his seat. "I'm on my way right now,"

The upsetting news that Jarod had just received from his homeboy Miami, was that Shardae invited Ariel and Kelsey to the same party.

With him knowing how Kelsey feels about keeping their marriage a secret from Ariel, Jarod had to get there fast and stop this before the bullshit hits the fan.

Jarod hung up his phone hastily making his way to the door, "Yo' I'll call you tomorrow Jamie." He said, just before rushing out of the studio.

------

Club B66 was beyond live. Everybody and anybody who was from Harlem came out to show the birthday girl, Shardae, some love.

It was only ten o'clock and the inside of the club was already jammed packed, as a line wrapped around the outside of the building with lively guests waiting to enter. Cardi B blared out of the speakers, as the DJ stayed on the one's and two's dropping all of the latest hits.

With Shardae wanting her party to be the talk of the city, she invited a bunch of people to partake in her celebration, including Ariel and Kelsey. 

She obviously wasn't aware of the hot mess love triangle that was forming between them, and didn't realize that she could possibly regret putting them both in the same room.

"Happy birthday!!" Ariel and her girls greeted Shardae as they walked into the VIP section.

Shardae was ecstatic to see the three live crew, as she happily greeted all of them individually with a tight embracive hug.

She was dressed to impress in her birthday suit with her face beat to the God's, looking like she had just stepped straight out of a Vogue magazine.

"Thank you guys so much for coming!!" She screamed over the loud music as she released them. "I was just looking around for you guys, I was beginning to think 'dat y'all wasn't going to make it."

"Girl of course we was going to make it," Ariel replied with a smile.

"Yeah boo you know we wouldn't miss your birthday for nothing," Brandy added excitedly.

"Especially when you said you were going to kick our ass if we didn't come," Paris jokingly chimed in.

They all laughed.

" 'Dats cause I really wanted y'all to be here," Shardae truthfully expressed. "But since y'all here we definitely bout to get turnt' up now. Y'all wanna' drink?"

The girls nodded, as she led them over to the gift table where they put their gifts down, before leading them to the dink table where she had almost every single bottle of alcohol one could think of displayed.

The girls poured their own share of liquid courage as they laughed and conversed amongst each other while enjoying the party that was just getting started.

The DJ switched the music to Drinks On Us by Rae Sremmurd Ft. Future, making everybody in the club scream and cheer including them, as they held their glasses in the air dancing and vibing out to the beat of the song.

Interrupting their girl on girl flow, a random thug from Queens entered the VIP section along with his crew.

He was trying to get a dance from Shardae as his niggas tried to do the same with her friends, but the girls wasn't having it along with Shardae immediately clamming up. She gave his over the top hood appearance a once over and definitely was not impressed.

"Yo' shorty why you runnin'?" He flirtatiously asked her as he kept pulling her back into his personal space.

Shardae laughed as she tried to push him off of her nicely without being rude. She was enjoying the time dancing with her friends and wasn't interested in any of the thirsty niggas in the club.

"You scared to feel a real Queens nigga or sumn'?" He asked bluntly, pulling her back into him once again as she tried to escape his embrace. "You know, a real monster shorty."

Shardae and her girls laughed infectiously at the cocky dude's statement, finding his whole game entirely whack.

"I'm good on 'dat hunny', I don't need to feel anything of what your working with." Shardae replied sweetly, trying to turn him down tactfully.

"--I can tell y'all from Harlem, cause all y'all Harlem chick's is scared of niggas from Queens." One of his homeboys interjected. "But we're real Queens street niggas 'dat gets bread so y'all might as well quit playin' 'n fuck with a real one." He arrogantly stated as the remainder of his crew boasted him up.

Shardae and her girls gave each other a look that clearly showed that they weren't impressed, but more so offended. He wasn't even on point with knowing which borroughs each girl was from, because only two of them were actually from Harlem.

"--So what you wanna' do Shardae?" Paris asked amused.

"--She don't know. She confused." The first guy rudely answered, that was originally trying to push up on Shardae.

Shardae tilted her head back immediately offended, as she felt her attitude beginning to reveal it's self.

"Na' baby I ain't never confused!" She boldly told him as she waved her finger in his face. "I just can't hear you with 'dat fucking gap in yo' mouth!"

The small crowd that began to form around them, instigatingly  uproared with excitement due to Shardae's quick come back, causing the guy to feel embarrassed.

"--Turn up Shardae! Turn up!" Paris instigated getting hyped, as Ariel and Brandy died with laughter.

"Nigga talking bout, I'm from Queens, I'm from Queens!" Shardae mocked him moving with a boisterous swagger. "Nigga I don't give a fuck about y'all asses being from Queens!"

"--I'ma street nigga shorty, word'up! I gets it poppin'," he replied aggressively as he pulled out a stack of cash from his pocket. "Nun' but hunnid's baby!" He flashed his Ben Franklin's in front of her face trying to stunt.

Her girls laughed infectiously, as Shardae quickly put her drink down and grabbed her Chanel clutch bag pulling out her own stack of one hundred dollar bills.

With her being a successful
stripper, Shardae made just as much money if not more, than any nigga hustling in the streets. So she was able to stunt right along with him as they both flashed their cash in each other's faces. She wasn't the least bit intimidated.

The crowd continued to egg them on, as Shardae completely shut the arrogant guy and his crew down once and for all, with them finally leaving out of the VIP section feeling beyond humiliated.

Shardae tauntingly stuck her tongue out as she jumped up and down with her friends, while the four of them continued on to party like rock stars with the DJ dropping the beat for Everybody Mad by O.T. Genasis.

------

As Jarod sped recklessly through the busy city streets of Harlem to get to Club B66, he was loosing his mind as he tried desperately to get in contact with Kelsey, but she wasn't answering the phone.

"Damn! 'Dis gonna' fuck my whole shit up!" He cursed with pure worriness in his tone. " 'Dis gonna' end my whole shit!"

Selecting Kelsey's contact number in his phone, Jarod tried calling her once again for the fourth time, but still received no response.

"Yo' Kelsey, call me!" He stated urgently into the phone, leaving her another voicemail message.

As he noticed he was getting closer to the club, Jarod tried her phone again.

"Why da' fuck she ain't answerin'!?" He questioned himself, as he shot her a quick text message. "She's always late so I hope she ain't there yet... Please be fuckin' late yo', please be fuckin' late... Fuck!"

He made a sharp turn at a red light before finally reaching his destination. Creeping up the block, Jarod scoped out the scene seeing an overly crowded long line wrapped around the building.

His eyes went to work on every single individual that was waiting outside, trying to see if he could spot out Kelsey amongst the sea of people. Just when he was about to get impatient and go inside, Jarod saw Kelsey making her way down the street heading towards the line of the club.

Immediately pulling over and parking on the curb, he quickly hopped out of his car.

"Aye yo' Kelsey!" He hollered out as he pulled up his pants. "Kelsey!"

Catching her attention, she stopped dead in her tracks glancing up seeing him from across the street.

She smiled as they met each other halfway with him coming up on the sidewalk.

"Hi baby." She said happily, greeting him with a kiss that he accepted.

"Wassup' yo'," he hugged her as he glanced around his surroundings trying to keep an eye out for Ariel.

Jarod's nerves were getting the best of him, as he tried his hardest not to let it show by playing it cool.

"What are you doing here?" She simply asked.

"I came to see you," he stated casually, as he fixed his hat on his head.

"You didn't tell me you were coming," she said smiling.

"I know." He pulled up his pants glancing around. "But look--"

"--You coming in with me?" She asked, grabbing his hand about to lead the way towards the line of the club.

"--No, no, no, we not goin' in." He said, instantly stopping her as he gently pulled her back.

She slightly frowned her face, "Why??"

"Cause Ari's in there." He truthfully informed her.

Kelsey's face immediately went from happy to an annoyed expression in a split second.

Jarod sighed deeply as he nodded his head, "Yeah I know."

"She knows your here?" She simply asked him.

He shook his head, "No,"

"She don't know?" She pressed, noticing how nervous he was acting.

He shook his head, "Na',"

"So why did you come here?" She questioned him, trying to get to the root of his sudden pop-up. "To stop me from going in?"

He nodded his head, "Yeah, I'm not gonna' lie. I did--"

"--Whaatt!!??" She exclaimed shockingly, "Da' fuck!!??"

"I just don't need you tryin' to talk to her, and askin' her what's going on between me 'n her, or tellin' her about our marriage cause, 'dat shouldn't come from you it should come from me." He calmly explained.

Kelsey scuffed as she shook her head, "Well, your not telling her, so..." She trailed off shrugging her shoulders.

"I'am gonna' tell her, I'm gonna' tell her tomorrow you got my word on 'dat." He told her reassuringly.

Tears began to pour from Kelsey's eyes, "How many fucking times you gonna 'tell me tomorrow Jarod?"

"I'm givin' you my word 'dat tomorrow she's gonna' know," he stated honestly.

She stared at him full of sorrow, "...How many more times?"

"Listen, knock it off. I'm tellin' her--"

"--It's been going on for so long!" She yelled full of pain and anger, as Jarod tried to hold her but she refused him.

"--Aye don't start 'dat," he scolded sternly as she kept jerking away from his grasp.

"--It's been way too long!! And you keep saying tomorrow, tomorrow! And saying it's da' last time, do you know how many times you've said 'dat!?" She cried hysterically as rage consumed her.

"--I told you I'm gonna' fuckin' tell her now stop it! Your lookin' crazy out here!" He angrily shouted
stepping back from her, as he glanced around their surroundings. "You makin' me look bananas yo'!"

She sniffled wiping her tears away, "I can't believe you just showed up here because your trying to hold me back from telling her,"

"If I don't tell her you tell her!" He snapped frustratingly. "How much more can I say--"

"--I'am. I'am. I'am. I'am." She said repeatedly as she shrugged her shoulders walking away from him.

"Aye," he called after her calmly, trying not to draw in unwanted attention. "Kelsey,"

Kelsey ignored him feeling beyond pissed, as she casually made her way towards the packed line of the club.

Jarod really needed Kelsey to fall the fuck back from this whole situation, because he felt like if Ariel is going to find out about their relationship then it should come from him, not her.

"I'm gonna' tell her what time it is I promise you," Jarod pleaded to her as he stood outside of the line. "I'ma tell her first thing tomorrow. If I don't tell her you can call her 'n tell her yo' self,"

"Well I'm tired of you telling me what to do and, da' result is
nothing." She said seriously, already knowing his game. "Nothing is changing, nothing is happening."

Jarod sighed deeply, "It's not gonna' be 'dat way anymore."

"Your a fucking liar." She stated harshly. "Fuck your word."

"I'm tellin' you, 'dis ain't da' way 'dat I want her to find out." He admitted sincerely.

"I'm not letting you hold me back," she paused as she shook her head. "anymore to protect you and to protect her."

Jarod grabbed her hand as he caressed it gently, "I'ma tell her tomorrow,"

"Your word means nothing..." She trailed off as her voice cracked with tears sliding down her cheeks.

Kelsey felt like this whole entire situation has gone way too far. Jarod is her husband, and he's trying to protect the other woman, Kelsey was not having that.

"You know I love you." Jarod told her, as she finally removed herself from the packed line storming past him.

She headed towards his Lexus as they crossed the street together.

"Come on don't act like 'dat." He said, trying to reason with her as she proceeded to ignore him. "Let's go get a bottle, smoke a blunt and make a night out of 'dis,"

"I don't wanna' fucking go or do anything with you right now, I just wanna' go home tonight." She replied as she opened up the passenger side door.

He nodded understanding her frustrations, "Aight, 'dats coo'. But I promise you, I'm gonna' tell her tomorrow."

"What da' fuck ever Jarod." She rolled her eyes getting inside the car as she slammed the door closed.

Kelsey was giving Jarod one more chance, and this was the last one. She was sick and tired of the lies. If Jarod doesn't tell Ariel the truth, then Kelsey was going to decide where and when she finds out, not him.

--------------

Copyright © 2019 by Ariel O. Jones

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the publisher

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Printed in the United States of America

First Printing, 2019

**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 26.3K 30
What if we happen to kiss? Then we touch? Put a rush on it, and get it over with? What if I just know, what you like? And it feels right, and then it...
712K 29K 25
Ronny has always been that cold-hearted thug. You know, the player type. There's always been one thing to warm his heart; his family. And then Candac...
456K 21K 37
After a shocking turn of events and revelations, twin sisters Cilia and Iris Hunter are now at odds. The wildness of Cilia and Allele's attempts at g...
611K 31K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...