Fixing her heart

By Deadly-Lovaticx

What happens when Allana gets abandoned by her parents in New Mexico She meets Demi Lovato , and Demi takes... More

Intro
Chapter 2 : New Family ? Also contest info at the end!!

Chapter one : Found hope

433 13 3
By Deadly-Lovaticx

"Come on Allana let's go " her father booms loudly , Allana was always terrified of him , and her mother , they were both Alcholholics , but once Allana came around they had to stop drinking and take care of her otherwise they would be arrested .

"Hurry up " her father yells again causing Allana Greene to flinch , they used the mothers maiden name because they didn't want the same name as her .

Allana quickly runs down the stairs, and into the car , there is a backseat in her parents car , but they don't want her to sit there ,so she sits in the trunk .

Once they close the trunk door , they open the backseat a little bit , so she can get some air . There is also a little bit of holes in the trunk , that she made before this road trip .

It's very cold back here because it's the middle of winter in New York . She has no coat, or blanket , so she wraps herself in her dirty blonde hair , that's down to her knees because it's never been cut .

"Allana pull up the seat " her father says , so she does what she's been told , and she hides in the darkness , and coldness in the back trunk .

She hears the officer talking to her parents , she wants to start screaming , and kicking around , but she's to cold to even move .

Once her parents take off , Allana slides to the back , and hits her head onto the metal in the back of the vehicle . There's a loud think , all the little blonde felt was pain , but she knows not to talk , slowly she falls asleep wondering if all parents are like hers , And daydreaming about a school.

Her parents go back and forth as Allana is shivering to death in the trunk , "we have a lot more time until we reach the border to Arizona" her mother says , "let's just leave her here " her father says , "okay " her mother Alexa says . Alexa clicks open the trunk , as Harold walks to the back , and grabs his sleeping daughter .

He looks at her sleeping body , but feels no guilt , as he throws her sweating body into the sand of a desert , but it was by a city , so she had more luck .

Allana gets up , and looks around , but she gets covered by a bunch of dust . Once the dust calms down the little blonde starts walking down the dirt road .

As soon as she hits the city , Allana is fascinated by all of its color , and people . "oh I'm sorry " An older. woman says , "hey it's okay " she say holding Allana close as she cries in fear.

"Here , you can come home with me " the kind woman says , and lifts her up .

"Let's help you pick out a couple outfits she says holding Allana close , as she walks into a small children's boutique .

"Do you like the dress " the woman says , "I forgot to say , my names Dianna " she says grabbing a wardrobe for the little girl , "I might have some clothes, that will fit you at home " she says , and sets Allana in the backseat of the taxi , next to her , and it drives them home .

"Here we are " Dianna says , "okay , I'll give you a bath , then we will cut your hair " she says , and carries Allana up the stairs into her bathroom.Once she sets the little girl into the bath tub , she starts to play ,well lets wash your hair Dianna says with a smile , Once they finish the bath Dianna grabs Allana a small onsie , and carries her into the kitchen.

As soon as Dianna grabbed the scissors Allana flinched ,"dont worry I'm" not going to hurt you" Dianna says ,and allana calms down . 'There all done" Dianna sasy after cutting the dirty blonde hair down just [ast her shoulders. "okay now im going to show you how to get ready for bed " she says carring Allana over to the bathroom, and shows her how to brush her teeth . "Well you can lay in bed with me tonight , and tomorrow we can set up your room " she says carrying the little princess into her room , and cuddles the whole night .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC