Who are you? [Maknae's enemy...

By BabyQueen2109

[COMPLETED] "Who are you?" He grabbed her arm. She looked at him in confusion. "I'm Jasmine?" "Liar!" This i... More

Season 2/ Who are you?
1- Jasmine
2- Dear diary
3- The other side
4- Debut
5- Park Chanyeol? 1/2
Chanyeol 2/2
6- New Ship
7- Second role
8- I missed you
9- Drama
10- My sister
11- Charin? Jasmine?
12- How do you know?
13- Nothing like us
14- Happy
15- Park Charin
16- No it is not
17- Shampoo and soap
18- Shoot
19- He is gone
20- This is real
Decision
Taehyung FF

21- I Love You

5.7K 174 180
By BabyQueen2109

🐰🐷

END

Author's POV

CR: But I prefer pink!

JK: And why not white???

CR: Because I said so!

JK: But it's not only yours!

JM: You're not even married yet but you're already arguing!

They were choosing the color of their wedding theme. Charin chose pink but Jungkook chose white.

JM: So you want white and you want pink?

They nodded.

JM: How about...all in white but decorated with pink flowers and pink stuff?

JK: I'm okay with that!

CR: And So I am!

JM: Great, now the cake.

JK: I want a vanilla cake.

CR: No! Chocolate is better!

Jimin face palmed himself getting tired of these two maknae.

*****

The marriage came, Charin was nervous behind the huge door. She was wearing a white dress.

Lisa: It's okay...everything is okay!

Jisoo: You're so pretty! You look like a princess!

The girls were comforting Charin since she was shaking. She took a deep breath and the door opened up, she saw so many people. There were idols and their parents.

Her attention wasn't on those people but on the man who is at the edge of the red carpet. He was wearing a black suit, he was so perfect.

Her father put her hand in his arm and started to walk with her.

Father: Don't be nervous, this is your big day.

Chain nodded as she continued to walk until she reached the groom. Jungkook held out his hand for her and she accepted, he bowed his head to the father and smiled.

The father went to sit where the others were.

Suga: We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Jeon Jungkook and Park Charin in marriage. Repeat after me...

Jungkook repeated what he said.

JK: I, Jeon Jungkook take you Park Charin to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward until death does us apart.

CR: I, Park Charin take you Jeon Jungkook to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward until death does us apart.

Suga: You may swap rings.

They put the rings in each other finger and held their hands still while smiling.

Suga: I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

Jungkook was waiting for this moment to come, he looked at her in the eyes and to her lips. He pulled her closer to him by her waist.

JK: I love you.

He kissed her passionately while the others were cheering for them.

*****

The couple got into their room after the marriage ended. Jungkook threw himself into the bed and Charin hit his leg.

CR: Yah! You have to take a shower first!

She said as she sat down taking off her heels, he sighed and sat up looking at her.

JK: You're beautiful...

She looked at him and chuckled.

CR: What do you want?

A smirk laid on Jungkook's lips, he pushed her down and got over her while trapping her wrists in his hands.

JK: How about we make some Charin and Jungkook junior?

He said as he leaned in to kiss her.

CR: Yah! Don't get dirty!

JK: I don't, I just want a lot of baby in our house...

CR: Well forget that!

She knocked his forehead with hers and took the chance to go to the bathroom.

*****

CR: Ahhh Jungkook! It hurts!

She moaned out loud not knowing that there were some members listening to them.

JK: Just relax, it hurts at first but you will feel good...

The members looked at each other and smirked.

RM: They are having a good time!

Jin: Oh my Jungkook has grown up!!

Jimin walked passed them and was confused as they were keeping their ears on the door.

JM: What are you guys doing?

CR: Ouch Jungkook Stop it!

Jimin heard that and rushed to the door.

JM: That kid is hurting my sister???

He asked in anger as he opened the door, the members looked at the couple in shock.

CR: Nae Oppa?

Jungkook was giving Charin a massage on her leg since she was complaining about how much in pain she was because of the heels in the wedding.

RM: Oh too bad... I thought you guys were...

Jin shut his mouth with his hand.

Jin: Nothing... just continue your massage kids!

He dragged RM out and so the members went out.

*****

3 months later...

They were in their concert, at the end. They were talking about some stuff and thanking the fans.

JK: ARMY and Blink!!! I have something to say!

The others looked at him waiting for him to continue. He came to Charin and held her hand.

JK: I'm holding the hand of the love of my life. I'm now her husband, But she is not the only one who I will love from now on...

JM: What do you mean?

Jimin didn't get what he meant, he thought that Jungkook was cheating on her.

JK: There is someone who came between me and Charin, and I'll have to take care of this person for the end of my life.

JM: Yah!

JK: Please listen hyung...

Jimin was getting mad as Jungkook talked about someone who he will love than his sister.

JK: And that person is in this place.

The fans were confused about the maknae speech.

JK: In Charin's belly...

Jimin looked at his sister with wide eyes. The fans were shocked and they cheered for the couple.

Jungkook smiled and hugged Charin from the side while putting his hand on her belly.

JK: Charin is pregnant!!!!

The members jumped in joy and Jimin cried, Charin laughed as her brother was crying.

CR: Oppa...

Jimin approached her and caressed her cheek.

JM: You're pregnant... and there is the baby...

He looked at her belly, it wasn't big yet since she was pregnant just for a week.

CR: Nae oppa~ you'll be an uncle now.

Jimin smiled and hugged her, he was so happy.

RM: So Jungkook is good at massage huh?

He smirked as he said that, the couple blushed and giggled.

*****

JK: Be careful when you walk!

He helped her walk the three stairs to the stage.

They were at the fansign, Jungkook was overprotective over Charin, her belly became bigger than before. The fans started to come on stage for the idols to sign their album.

Fan: Hello Unnie! I love you so much! I'm so happy that you and Jungkook Oppa end up together! We are waiting for the baby.

Charin smiled and thanked the fan. Since the fans knew that she was pregnant they started to buy her some baby things and some food that they think will be good for Charin and the baby's health.

CR: OMG Thank you so much!!

She said to a fan as she brought her the snacks that she has always love. Charin didn't eat those snacks since Jungkook forbidden her too.

Charin opened the snack and ate it secretly but then Jungkook called her.

JK: What are you eating jagi?

CR: Nothing!

She said and hid the snack by putting them on her lap. Jungkook came to her and took out the snacks.

JK: Jagi!

Charin pouted making the fans screamed at her cuteness.

JK: ARMY, Blink, look at her... she is eating snacks when I told her not to...

Charin fake crying and Jungkook looked at her.

CR: But I want to eat that~

She leaned her head into Rose.

Rose: Aww so cute~

She patted her head and took the food from Jungkook and started to feed her.

CR: Chacha don't want to talk to Jungkook~

JK: What?

The others laughed at him.

RM: Jungkook-ah you have to let her eat what she wants to eat. She is pregnant so she needs to eat more than normal.

*****

10 months later...

JK: Why is he always crying when I carry him?

He asked Charin as she held their kid, Jeon Rijun.

CR: Because Rijun is scared of you!

She placed the baby on her side as she let him sleep in her arm.

Jungkook came and laid down next to them, he smiled as he looked at the two.

JK: Jagiya~

She stared at him and hummed.

JK: Thank you for coming into my life, for making me the Jungkook of today and thank you for giving me the best gift ever...

He glanced at Rijun.

CR: Thank you to you too, I will never know that someone is important to me until I lose him. You make me realize that I shouldn't live without you. I love you.

JK: I love you more Jeon Charin.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

END

Thank you so much for reading this book!! I hope you enjoyed it and liked it! I'm going to post a new book soon but I'll have to ask you a question.

What do you want to read in the next book?

Jungkook ff?

Jimin ff?

Taehyung ff?

Suga ff?

RM ff?

Jin ff?

J-hope ff?

The one who has the most vote I'll publish the book about him.

Saranghae!!💜💜💜

🐰🐷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 61 145
Here is the Second Part of the Trilogy of Falling For The JEON. I'm excited!!!
10.7K 543 34
though we fight, it was always you.
388K 8.5K 48
[COMPLETED] " Yah JEON JUNGKOOK I SAID LET ME GO !! " I yelled while trying to get out of his hold. " What if I say no, what will you do jagiya ?" He...
224K 6K 15
Getting sexually teased by your bully isn't fun but Mark finds a way to get revenge. It get's better after the third chapter ;-; Side: •2Jae •Yugbam...