Dilemma

Av ShhImATurtle

Nash Grier has never thought of himself as gay. So why is he having all of these feelings for his best friend... Mer

Dilemma
THIS PART IS CALLED CHAPTER ONE
OMG IT'S CHAPY TWO
THREE CHAPTER
I haven updated in forevs lol
4 am Best in the Land
Why are your eyes blue??
Oh Theres So Many Things I Wanna Dooo To Your Body
I Don't Have A Cool Title For This Sowwy Guys
Im Gon' Ride
Fucking Fuck Hole
Nawn No More
And Then This Happens
Fly With Me
Goodbye Storm, Hello Rainbow
Redeye

Movies and Barbecues

2.1K 84 160
Av ShhImATurtle

Nash's Pov

Shawn stopped at a red light, and looked at me. I was breathing heavily and I'm sure my face was as red as Santa Clause pounding Mrs. Clause before he has to go deliver all the Christmas presents.

Shawn didn't say anything, he just wrapped his hand around mine, rubbing the back softly.

This is what I loved about him. He always knows how to calm me down. Cam was never like that. He brought more fuel to my fire, causing it to grow. Two fires don't work together. But one fire and one extinguisher, they get the job done.

(I honestly don't even know what I'm talking bout right now)

I calmed down, taking deep breaths through my mouth. When my heart slowed, I looked over at Shawn and kissed his cheek. He smiled, but didn't take his eyes off the road.

"Feel better now?"

"Yes." I smile,"What movie are we going to see?"

"Whatever is playing, I believe. I didn't check to see what would be on, it's more of a guess and choose kind of thing."

"My thoughts exactly on Algebra."

Shawn giggles,"Why not just get Carter to do your homework for you? He's amazing at it."

I shake my head,"No he's not."

Shawn squeezes my hand,"Yes he is."

"How do you know?"

He shrugs,"I just do?"

"Shawn!"

"Nash!"

"You have Carter do your homework for you, don't you?!"

He smirks,"Noooo. Not all my homework, just Algebra."

I start laughing really hard.

"What?" he takes his eyes off the road for a second to look at me.

"Ca-Cartah, doesnt...do *gasp* his own, ho-me-homework." I laugh.

"What?"

"He makes nerds do it for him!"

"Buh-buh he's Asian!"

"He's also half white, and got their genes. Except for his dick. He definitely got the Asian genes with that."

Shawn slaps my arm, pulling his hand out of mine,"How do you know that?!"

"I see him in the locker room! Well, if I squint I do, otherwise it's too small to see."

We both start laughing again, and pull into the movie theater. Shawn gets out and opens my door for me, such a gentleman. We head into the movie theater, a normal distance between us cuz we haven't come out yet. Its not cus I'm scared, it's just Shawn's parents will kill him if they found out they sent him away just to get another boyfriend.

If im even his boyfriend......

Yeah, I'm his boyfriend.

He may not know it yet, but I am.

Shawn's pays for the tickets and I buy popcorn, getting milk duds and pouring them in.

"You do that too?" Shawn asks astonished, taking a bite of some popcorn.

"Of course!"

We head into the movie theater, which no one else was in. I was excited, and started running around.

"YEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs to the giant screen.

Shawn just sat down and laughed at me. I joined him, softly kissing the salty/buttery popcorn off his lips.

"You know I'm just going to eat more, right?"

"Then I guess I'll just have to kiss you more." I smirked before leaning forward, kissing him again.

I jerked back as I heard the door fly open, and voices fill the theater.

"I can't WAIT to see this movie!!" a voice shouted.

"Right? I'm so glad you let me take you babe." another voice replied.

I watched as Carter and Matt came into the theater. They stopped as they saw us, then Matt galloped over to me.

"NASH!!" he screams in my ear, causing me to slap him. "You're advice totally worked!!"

"What advice?" I ask as I rub my now bleeding ear drum.

"The one you told me at the party."

I rolled my eyes,"I was being sarcastic."

"Oh." he frowned,"Well it worked!!"

Carter was sitting next to him, and waved at us. "Hey guys."

We nodded and 'heyd' back. The screen soon went dark, so we shut up and watched as the movie started. Halfway through I looked over to see Matt getting devoured by Carter. He was litterly eating him. He started grilling his body, making the whole room smell like fried chicken.

I rolled my eyes at the disgusting scene, and turned my attention to Shawn. He was watching the screen, oblivious to Carter feasting on Matt's grilled body parts.

It was adorable as he gripped onto the seat when ever an intense scene came on, and bit his lip until it was almost bleeding. I looked back at the movie and realized a sex scene was going on. I shook my head and looked back at Shawn. He was now staring at me, his eyes dark, the screen glowing softly in his brown orbs.

He leaned forward, and slowly, very slowly pressed his lips against mine. I didn't care that we were in the middle of a theater making out. I didn't care i was on bad terms with my best friend. I didn't even care that my friend was eating my other friend.

All I cared about was Shawn, and how he made me feel these amazing things. Things I can't even begin to describe.

When the movie was over we left, saying goodbye to Carter, and Matt's remains. We headed to the bakery across the street, getting 2 dozen doughnuts and a box of croissants for my mom. She loved them.(I love them)

We headed back to my house, and thankfully Cameron was gone. I saw Sky come running into the kitchen, naked, and covered in soap.

"NASHLYNN!!" she hugs my legs, getting them wet.

"Skylnn get back here!" Mom comes chasing after her, and she hides behind my legs.

"Sky, go finish your bath."

She pouts,"I don't wanna Nashy, I wanna stay here with you."

"If you go finish your bath, I'll give you a doughnut!"

Her face brightens up and she runs back to the tub, leaving a sopping wet trail behind her.

"Are those fresh baked crossaints?" Mom asks, eyeing the box.

"All for you." Shawn hands her the box, and she takes one out sticking it halfway in her mouth. "You boys are angels." she mumbles before setting the box down and heading back to the bathroom.

I smirked, and sat my own box down. Hayes came in a second later, tryin to sneak one of moms crossaints.

"Bish no!" I slap his hand, and he sulks. "Take a doughnut and get the hell out!"

He grabs one before skipping out of the kitchen, heading into the living room. Sky soon comes back out, and I hand her a doughnut, glazed, so she won't get as messy. I watched as she ate it, mumbling about her day in between bites. Shawn had joined Hayes in the living room, and is having a quiet conversation. I grabbed another doughnut and started eating, not paying much attention to sky. Until I heard Camerons name leave her mouth.

"What?" I choked, spitting up my doughnut.

"Cameron sat outside the house for HOURS today! I invited him in but he said he needed to think. Then he finally got up and left, driving away in his thingy." she licked her fingers, and I absent-mindely handed her a rag.

Cameron sat outside my house?

Maybe he was waiting for me to come back?

But I wasn't gone very long, so he obviously didn't want to talk to me when I got back.

Did he?

I kicked the confuzzling thoughts out of my head, and walked picked Sky up. I brought her to the bathroom and brushed my teeth along with her, singing the abc's. She didn't know any after g, and screamed loudly when I got to 'LMNO', which she said as 'Lemonyellow'. We finally finished, and I tucked her into bed, kissing her forehead softly. I closed her door quietly before heading down to the living room, finding Hayes sprawled out on the three seater and Shawn and mom on the love seat. Her legs were on his lap, and he was giving her a foot massage as she ate her croissants. I love how well he fits into my family. It's like he belongs here.

"Shouldn't Hayes be doing that?"

Hayes groans, and stretches his body out more.

"No, it's ok, I don't mind doing it." Shawn smiles, and mom gives his arm a squeeze.

"Your mother must be so proud to have a sun like you!" he smiles and thanks her, but I'm the only one who notices the glimpse of sadness in his eyes before it disappears.

"Alright boys, I'm gonna go take a bubble bath, then I'm heading to bed." Mom gets up and kisses Shawn on the cheek, then Hayes, and lastly me.

"Night mom," Hayes and I state, and Shawn saying,"Night Ms. Grier." even tho moms told him billions of times not to calm her that.

I sit next to Shawn, and rest my head on his lap,breathing in deeply. I don't remember falling asleep, but I slightly wake up as Shawn undresses me.

"Wha ya doin?" I mumble as he pulls off my pants. I notice I'm in my bed, and my rooms dark.

"I'm undressing you, since you like to sleep with only your boxers on."

I nod my head, and bury it into my pillow. The bed sinks as Shawn joins me, and I wrap my arms around his chest.

"Night Shawn."

"Goodnight Nash."

🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

I hate people.

No actually I hate friends.

Cuz in reality they suck. You start talkin like everything's good, some jokes here and there. Soon it gets deeper, you start trusting them more and more, and you end up tellin them everything.

But then something happens, and you realize that they lied to you, don't know why but they did. Lied about everything, so obviously you no longer trust them. And then when you test them, to see if they want to gain it back, they don't. They don't try. They give up.

Idk where I'm going with this.....

How are you guys?

Are you still upset over Chasing Cars?

I'm sorry if you are.

I loved that book, so much. It's absoultuely perfect to me and I wouldn't change it for anyone.

But now it's over, and I still have this fanfict!! And it won't be sad or depressing so that's good!

And I have another fanfict that I'm writing, it's SOOO good! Im not posting it yet, cuz like I don't want to 😂😂 but mostly cuz I want it perfect!! And I want to bae some chapters already written so I don't get all mixed up with this book n that one.

Yuppppp

Oh did you hear what went on with Cam and that smoking shit? That upset me. Poor Cammy 😔

Some people are so fucking stupid......

But yeah, that's about it. Sorry if this chapter was weird, i wrote it at like 3 am so yeah. I was feelin weird.

How do you think Matt's doin? I mean Carter did eat him...

Yeah ok whelp that's it!!

Bye bye love you fookers😍😍

Goal: 25 votes 10 comments

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

44.1K 2.1K 24
Life is just the art of living on Cameron Dallas was 16 years old with a bright future in swimming ahead of him. Tragedy strikes and changes Cameron'...
15.5K 458 12
Cameron's been falling for his best friend. And the day he decides to confront him, he meets someone else who tells him otherwise, he meets Nash. Ca...
10K 413 37
Nash is a gay boy in high school and the high school boys don't make it easier. He has one friend who is his best friend. His crush is one of the pop...
28.3K 993 20
I didn't want to be in love with him. I honestly didn't want anything to do with him. But somehow, he had always managed to re-capture my heart. It...