Save me || Jungkook ff ✔

By dissismashitteu

Jk- hello? Y/N? I started crying as soon as I heard his voice. Me- Jungkook..... save me Jungkook have had a... More

1 - SIX YEARS AGO ✔
2 - HIS FRIENDS ✔
3 - ANXIETY✔
4 - FIGHT✔
5 - GOING BACK✔
6 - SAFE? ✔
8 - CRUSH? ✔
9 - BATHTUB ✔
10 - DOCTOR ✔
11 - PREGNANT ✔
12 - "I LOVE YOU" ✔
13 - "I LOVE YOU" pt.2 ✔
14 - HIS FAMILY ✔
15 - SHOPPING ✔
16 - UNKNOWN ✔
17 - MEET AGAIN ✔
18 - SEMESTER ✔
Imagine
19 - PICTURES ✔
20 - DEMON ✔
APRECIATE WITH ME!!
21 - LABOR ✔
22 - BABY ✔
23 - VACATION?✔
QUESTION!!!
24 - SURPRISE✔
LET'S TALK
25 - NJ? ✔
26 - POLICE ✔
27 - SAFE? (pt.2) ✔
28 - HOME ✔

7 - SCARED ✔

6.9K 135 70
By dissismashitteu

JUNGKOOK POV
.....

I woke up and noticed that Y/N wasn't there. I went out the room to search. I heard her when I walked passed the bathroom. She was crying again. It hurt so much when she was like this.

I sat outside the door and listened to her. I silently cried with her.

After half an hour she calmed down a bit. I lightly knocked the door.

"Y/N?" I said but got no answer.

"Y/N can you open the door?" I asked but got no answer this time either.

"Are you dressed?" I asked when I heard that she started crying again.

"I'm coming in!" I said and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a table knife and hurried back.

"I'll open the door now!" I said loudly and turned the lock around with the knife and opened the door.

There was blood dripping down from her left thigh. She had found my razor and cut herself on her thigh. There was about 7 cuts. Luckily none of them were deep but it was bleeding a lot.

I hurried to her and took the razor from her hand. I pulled her into a tight hug. She started crying again.

"Calm down Y/N. It's okay now. You're here. You're safe." I said to calm her down and it actually worked. When she could breathe properly I let go of her and grabbed a towel. I gently pressed it onto her thigh. She fliched and hissed.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"I miss him." She said and leaned back against the wall. Her voice was weak and eyes were gloomy and shiny from tears.

"Who? Namjoon?" I asked. She nodded and looked down to her hands that were tightly intertwined. I got a hard not in my stomach.

"You know what?" I said and smiled at her. She shook her head without looking at me.

"I'm gonna invite Tae, Jimin and Hobi. They can defenatly make you feel better." I said and placed my hand on hers.

"You don't have to." She said without moving. She sounded insecure.

"No, believe me, they'll make you laugh." I said and stood up. She didn't answer. I held out my hand for her. She hesitated a little before she took it.

"Here." I lifted her up on the kitchen counter. I grabbed the first aid kit and helped her with the cuts on her thigh.

.....
Y/N POV
.....

I didnt want anyone to come but I couldn't say no.

After a few hours they knocked on the door. They all came together.

"Heeeyy!" Jungkook said as he approached and greeted them. I kept a distance from the door and the guys who came.

"Hi! Y/N!" Hobi came forwards me. He had his bright heart smile and his arms open for a hug. When he came close I flinched back. I didn't want him to touch me. Actually I was afraid of him touching me, same with Jimin and Taehyung. My heart was racing and my head screamed "RUN!". Jungkook saw my reaction and came up to me. He gently grabbed my face in his hands.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I just shook my head. I wanted to escape all this.

"Can you guys just wait in the living room. Well be there in a moment." Jungkook said and pulled me with him.

He sat me down on his bed. I was scared. He reached his hand out to touch me. I pulled away.

"Y/N?" He said. I didn't move.

"Y/N Are you scared of me?" He asked. It took a few seconds before I shook my head.

"Are you scared of them?" He pointed at the direction of the living room. He meant the guys. I slowly nodded. Jungkook sighed.

"I'm sorry Y/N." He crouched down.

"I didn't want it be like this. I only wanted to help. I should've asked you." He said and grabbed my hands.

"What do you wanna do now?" He asked.

"Everything's -" Jungkook cut me.

"Fine? Y/N It's not fine. You didn't use to be like this. Remember a few years ago?" He said. I didn't want to hear about the past

"Jungkook, no." I said and shook my head.

"Y/N you can't even look into my eyes anymore." He said. Tears started to leave my eyes.

"Y/N." He whispered. I slid down to the floor and hugged him.

"Help me." I whispered between my sobs.

.....

I followed Jungkook back to the living room. We sat down on the couch. I sat at the end of the couch with Jungkook between me and the guys.

"Is there something between the two of you?" Tae asked and flashed his box smile.

Jungkook looked down and sighed before he smiled back and shook his head.

"Ooh we were all so sure it was." Hobi laughed.

.....

I got more relaxed after a while. I started talking with the guys... just a few sentences but that felt enough.

Jungkook suddenly got a call. I got nervous when he stood up and left the living room.

When he came back he stood in front of me and laid his hands in my shoulders.

"Y/N I have to go out to do something. I'll be back soon. Don't worry. And guys be extreamly nice to her. Okay? Oh and no touching" Jungkook said and gave tgem a serious glance. The guys nodded and smiled at me. I was just looking at Jungkook. I was so nervous and scared.

"Okay, Y/N. Just stay here. I'll hurry back." He let his hands brush both my cheeks as he stood up fully. He gave me a warm smile and went out.

.....

The guys asked me if I wanted to play PlayStation with them.

"I'd rather whatch." I said without meeting their gaze.

Hobi was sitting next to me luckily it was a little space between us. He was breathing slow even tho he moved around the control franetiacally. Suddenly jimin shouted. I flinched and shut my eyes closely. My breathing got faster. When I opened my eyes it was like normal. They were playing as they did before. It seemed like Jimin just had lost. He was sitting leaning back on the couch with his arms crossed.

After a while they stopped playing. Jimin stood up and connected the phone to the speaker. He put on some music and turned up the volume. "Come on! Lets Dance!" Hobi said and stood up. "Yess!" Jimin shouted. "Come on Y/N!" Tae grabbed my hands and pulled me up on my feet.

I didn't resist. I imagined that if I resisted or said no or did anything wrong they would hit me or even worse. I mean why wouldn't they that's what people do, except Jungkook.

Tae held my hands and moved to the loud music. He was trying to get me to move too but I didn't know what to do. I was so scared of doing something wrong and just the fact that he had a thight grip of my hands was paralysing me.

Jimin came from behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. My breathing stopped. What was he doing? He is defenatly planning something. What am I gonna do. Run? Scream? I don't know the area and there is no one that would hear me if I screamed. The door opened.

"Jungkook come dance with us!" Hobi said loudly. My eyes locked at Jungkook. Tears dripped down. He looked at me with soft eyes. He opened his arms and I ran into a hug. His tight embrace made me relax.

"I'm here. Calm down. I'm sorry for leaving you." He whispered and tightened his embrace. He laid his head on top of mine. And I think he kissed my hair once.

CHAPTER END

Aaaawww
Smol baby

**DYING**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 3.2K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
360K 18.2K 23
Where college heartthrob Jeon Jungkook falls hard for a girl who suffers from Rosacea. ------- "Jungkook, would you fuck, marry, or kill...Somin, Dan...
13.9K 286 15
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ☯ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒...
369K 11.8K 26
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] ✧ Four years. Four years since Kim Taehyung had seen Jeon Jungkook, yet the memory of their last conversation was still fresh...