Signs you have depression

By Gaby1685

This is non-fiction for all those who has deppresion or wants to know if they have deppresion this is your bo... More

You could trust me
Be strong
Chapter 3-sleeping
Chapter 4- >_<
Chapter 5-control
Chapter 6- bully
Chapter 7-EXAMS
Chapter 8-Family
Chapter 9-trust
Chapter 10-realationship
Chapter 11-Emos
Chapter 12-YOU
Chapter 13-Reality
Chapter 14-extrovert
Chapter 14-smile
Chapter 16-ABUSE
The freak!!!!
Sexual abuse
Fat
Gay community
Family issues
Comperation
Judgemental People
A person will care
CONTROLED FRIENDS
Let's be positive today
Friendship(important)
Racist
Worthless
Looks
Some people just have to let go
Failure
No one cares
Passed away
Talk behind
Giving up
Rejections
Toxic
Negative them

Is this true?!(Story time)

100 5 0
By Gaby1685

What am I looking at its-its 1K! Guys you guys are the best only a few months and look we have reach 1K so im giving you guys a little suprises 1rst I will shoutouts all the people who vote,comment to this Book,I will telll there names...

But i know your here for a reason so here's a story that a few weeks ago just happened:

It was AP illimination I was studying until our teacher; teacher hmm ah! Let's call her Jes was giving the papers when I tried my best to answer it all...I gave the paper.

And a few minutes pass and T. Jes said

Jes:Okay highest is (not telling name) until another minutes pass I can't hear my name until she said

Jes:Gaby1685 3 over 20

I was the lowest it hit me so when recess came we prayed and I ran quick to the bathroom and started crying telling myself im a failure that my parents aren't proud at me...comparing myself to my cousins and siblings.

And then a knock I heard I wash myself for she wouldn't notice but she could see it in my eyes, and told our teacher; our teacher went to me and said to me

Sir. Enrick:gab why are you crying what happened?

Gaby:*sob *sob *nooding head*

Sir. Enrick:why?

And he leaves for some seconds and my classmates started asking me "what happened?" "Did someone hurt you?" " what is it?" They say and then they started saying because of the AP illimination that I was the lowest.

I keep on crying then they say " its John his the one who say " wow! So high gaby!" They say I was more crushed I took my assignment note book and smile while crying at a scary drawing I made.

They said "the drawing?" I just started giggling while being sad and crying they ask me "ala! What's happening to Gaby!" They said and "she was took over by a spirit!" And then I took my "fork".

I took the fork and stands-up my friend lorence hold my hand wnd said "huy gab akin na yan (give me that)" and I sat down and our teacher went back i said "Sir i need some air,.." So i ran to the bathroom again.

I was being a weirdo and a creep,I started saying things that I even don't understand; people started coming in I started cursing at them.

Our teacher went to the girls bathroom! He said He can help.

3nrick:Gaby lets go to the stairs there's more fresh air

Gaby:*sobs* okay.

And then we talk and talk and teacher lalaine said she will stay with us.

So yes.
3333333333333333333333333333

So uh you see my moment did you guys have done this? I hope you learn a lesson.

The lesson is that adults are here no matter what your going though, especially deppresion I hope you guys learn something.

I love you guys, be safe and I always love you even we don't know eachother, love yourself.

All of my readers...so follow :) thankyou and if already followed can you uh...vote and sopport me to go to the "sopported stories"

Love you all.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703 40 79
I'm not the best at poems or stories, but I use this as a coping method. It may not make sense to you, but it does to me. - I just made this to write...
3K 227 139
come pick my mind and stay awhile, make yourself comfortable. it's awfully lonely in here. - inside this book, you'll find five distinct...
1.5K 6 33
I use this as my diary. I write down all my thoughts and I hope it'll help me.
649 21 16
FINAL VERSION NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0846QJQ86?ref=knfdg_R_twm_yes No one's life is perfect--and mine is no diff...