jaded; spam

By idolizeher

a spam filled with my feelings, memes, and rants. →lowercase intended →trigger warning (anxiety & depression) More

❁ i missed your call again
❁ it really made me feel like shit
❁ you say there's reasons for believing
❁ this is worth the risk
❁ you keep complaining
❁ that i'm never checking up on you
❁ like squares to circles
❁ i am certain
❁ we can't make it through
❁ i want to breathe
❁ you want to bleed
❁ i want to love you
❁ and i wish i could be
❁ everything you're needing
❁ i wish i could find
❁ all the things
❁ you're seeking
❁ i wish i could say
❁ what you need to hear
❁ but i'll never be
❁ everything you're needing

❁ never see

6 1 2
By idolizeher

hey lads!! sorry for never updating, your boy was busy sleeping, looking at spooky memes, and trying to make new friends.

twenty one pilots released their new album and it slaps. i'm seeing them in two weeks and i'm so excited. i've been a fan for three years now and the band means a lot to me so this concert is gonna be extra special.

i didn't have school today and i was actually somewhat productive. i cleaned and worked out so like hell yeah im proud of myself.

i'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone rn though. two of friends invited me to hang out tomorrow but i don't wanna go so i've just been making excuses. i'm in the mood to be alone and get things done, yeah feel?

also, i've always shipped larry, but recently i've fallen down a deep larry hole and i was wondering if the one person who reads this knows who "larry stylinson" is and if they ship it??

i really need to write more on here but i haven't had the time or motivation.

okay i'm gonna go watch hell's kitchen. hope y'all are doing well!!

10.12.18

spread love,
—b

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
30.8K 83 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
5.2M 45.7K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
292K 9.7K 71
A 16 year teen girl , who have little syndrome . The 7 mafia kings . What happens when they meet ? Will she be able to get their hearts bloomed for...