My Drummer Boy

By Ouellie

After accidentally running into Rook trying to avoid paparazzi, model Skye Tylers is in for the trip of a lif... More

Wild Boys
Call me
Back Home I Go
Have You Seen Us On TV
High times
What did you say?
He Shoots He Scores
After the After Party
She Commented What?
Tour Days
Too Far Apart
Rooks POV
Vacation Time
Choppy Waters
Surfs Up
Catch Up

Surprise!

1.7K 30 1
By Ouellie

*Skye's POV*

I was surprising Rook at his XXMas show in Cleveland, the band knew but kept him out of it. I was anxious it's been almost a month since we've seen each other the past few weeks I told him I just wasn't ready to drop the L word. He was fine with it. My plane touched down in Cleveland I grabbed my bags and headed to the tarmac. I flew in on my private jet so my car was all ready to go. The matte black Lamborghini was waiting with an assistant.
"Miss Tylers I hope your flight was smooth." He said handing me the keys
"Thank you, couldn't have gone any smoother" I smiled grabbing the keys
I got in the car and drove off.

I checked into my penthouse suit and threw my bags on the bed. It was four hours before the show started so I napped for a couple hours.

I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom I turned the hair straightener on and started getting ready. Once I was done I threw on my leather pants and jacket with my crop top. I grabbed my keys and headed into the lobby. I hopped in my car and drove to the venue. I parked at the back and approached the security guard.
"Hi should be a pass here for Skye Tylers." I smiled
"Miss. Tylers must say I'm a huge fan and Rook is a very lucky man." He smiled crossing my name off the list and handing me my pass.
"Thanks so much." I blushed grabbing the pass
I opened the door to backstage. Kells was standing there.
"Right on time I was just gonna call to see where you were." He smiled hugging me.
"Pretty hard place to find and kind of hard to get through the crowd of people" I said hugging him
"Rook's just back here." He said leading me through to the green room.
The room was hazy from all the weed smoke. I spotted Rook  sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand.
"Oh my fucking god!" He said getting up and running to me
"Hi baby!" I smiled hugging him.
"What are you doing here I thought you were in LA?" He said grabbing my face and kissing me
"I think fashion week can wait." I smiled kissing him
"This is the best day ever!" He said
He hugged me for a while longer. I was so happy to see him. Was sat back down on the couch, Rook poured me a Jamison and Coke and passed me a joint.
"God damn it's so good to see you." He smiled
"I thought ide surprise you for your biggest show." I laughed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 359 23
Kelsi's life is normal... well as normal as she can get it to be. The world was always there to fuck her life up. Her world is in a constant nosedive...
8.4K 231 25
Camila and her friends are crazy and wild. Their nights full of drugs and booze, but also a lot of drama. With a drug lord on her back Camila takes...
155K 2.5K 30
Who would've thought loving someone who's perfect for you would be so painful. Not me. Neither of us did, but we learned that the hard way. (COMPLETE...
17.2K 595 17
Kim yn was a intelligent and cheerful girl who was live with his brother.... Kim namjoon What is going to happen when her brother decided her marriag...