Collaboration (Nayeon and Jin)

By jihyopomu

The two oldest in the groups, or the fake maknae, collaborate together. Will they be close to each other? Wil... More

Main Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
announcement
Chapter 14

Chapter 1

1.6K 39 10
By jihyopomu

Nayeon's POV

We are all in our practice room. We are  practicing our new song, yes or yes. The choreography is so very hard when I saw it. But, we made it and it's our free time. Someone knock at our door. It's our manager.

"JYP wants to meet all of you later at 6:00 pm in a restaurant. Your driver will wait for you outside this building. Get ready for later guys" our manager said and he leave.

"Why does he need to meet us?" Jeongyeon asked. Nobody answered.

"Can somebody tell me?" She ask again.

"We are not answering because we don't know" I said.

"Aish! Let's just get ready. It's 4:30 so let's go" Jihyo said.

Someone knock again in our door.

"By the way, no need to be formal" our manager said and close the door.

"Okay so let's go" Chaeyoung said.

"Ne" I said while the others nodded.

"Let's go" Momo said.

30 minutes later

We are wearing this:

We go outside and wear out mask.

"And no need to wear your mask. People are not around" she said and we removed our mask. We ride on the van and sleep for a while.

Jin's POV

Nothing to do today but eat. Until someone knock at the door. It's Bang Pd.

"Annyeong! We are going to some restaurant later at 6:00 pm. I want to see all of you later at Seoul Cafe. Especially you Jin. Get dressed already. It's 5:10 already. No need to be formal" Bang Pd said and leave.

"Did you do something bad?" RM said.

"Aniyo" I said.

"Are you dating someone, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Aniyo" I said.

"Did yo-" Taehyung was about to ask but I cutted him off.

"What's wrong with you people?" I asked making a irritated face.

"The question is, what did you do?" J-Hope said.

"Nothing" I replied.

"Then why Bang Pd wants to meet all of us. Especially you" Jimin said.

"No time for fighting and arguing. Let's get ready now" RM said.

"Aish! I taught today will be a day off" Suga said.

"Let's go" Taehyung said.

10 minutes later

We are wearing this:

It's just simple. Well, Bang Pd said that no need to be formal.

We went to Bang Pd.

"Let's go?" He asked and we all nodded.

Sana's POV

We are here at Seoul Cafe. JYP said that we are just going to wait for someone. There are 8 empty chairs in front of us. They must be many.

We waited for 5 minutes and my eyes got teary when I saw... Taehyung.

"Sorry we are late" Bang Pd said.

"No it's okay! We have just waited for 5 minutes" JYP said.

"Have a seat" JYP added. Taehyung seat in front of me and he stares at me. Nobody knows our relationship before. Only me and him.

"Sana is everything okay?" Jihyo, who is beside me asked.

"Ne" I said.

"Why are you crying?" She asked.

"It's just an allergy. Don't worry" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

V's POV

Nobody knows that I have a relationship with Sana before except Jungkook. I sat in front of Sana. I miss her. I miss her smile, her hug, her kiss and everything about her.

Jungkook sat next to me because Jihyo will be in front of him. He is a very big fan of Jihyo. He has a very big crush on Jihyo.

All of my members loves Twice but I don't. I hate it because Sana and Tzuyu is there.

When Sana saw me. She started to cry. I want to comfort her. I still love her.

Jungkook's POV

Sana must be crying because of V-hyung. But Jihyo is there to comfort her. Wow! I really want her so bad.

I wish we can become close to each other. I wish.

Dear God, I wish I have a chance to be close to Jihyo.

I wish, I wish, I wish!!!

Nayeon's POV

"Okay! About Nayeon and Jin" JYP started.

"What about us?" I asked as I look at Jin-oppa and back to JYP and Bang Pd.

"You two will have a collaboration" Bang Pd said. Our eyes widened.

"Jinja?" J-Hope-oppa asked.

"Ne! But you are not join. Only Jin and Nayeon" Bang Pd said.

"Well, what can we help?" RM-oppa said.

"Well, Jihyo, Jungkook, Suga and Chaeyoung can make your song" JYP said.

"YES!!!" Jungkook cheered and got up from his chair.

"Uhmm... Sorry" Jungkook said and sat down from his chair.

"I know the meaning of that Jungkook" Bang Pd smirked.

"And back to the topic, Momo, J-Hope, Jimin and Mina can make the choreography" he added.

"While the others, Sana, Taehyung, Jeongyeon, RM, Dahyun and Tzuyu, you can help the set or props" JYP said.

"Is that understood?" Bang Pd asked.

"Ne!" We all said.

"Okay so we will start for tommorow" JYP said.

"Ohh! By the way, we bought a new house for you. There are practice room, a studio and everything. There are 16 rooms there. Each of you have your own room with your name on it. Enjoy" Bang Pd said.

"When is the collaboration?" Tzuyu asked.

"I don't know yet. Just take your time" Bang Pd replied.

We ride at a van with BTS. And we arrive at our house. Wow! It's big!

It's not a house anymore, it a mansion!!!

My room is in front of Jin's room.

(A/N:I'm getting lazy now)

Nayeon                  Jin
Jeongyeon            RM
Momo                    J-Hope
Sana                       Taehyung
Jihyo                       Jungkook
Mina                       Jimin
Chaeyoung            Suga
Dahyun                   Tzuyu

Jin's POV

Am I dreaming. If I am, please, don't wake me up because my too is just so very nice. My room is also big and our house or mansion, has a pool

Sana's POV

Ohh great! Why do I have to be so unlucky?!

Jungkook's POV

Yess!!! I'm near at Jihyo's Room. I feel sorry for Sana because she hates V.

Taehyung's POV

I can win Sana back. Her room is near at mine.

Mina's POV

Nobody know about me and Jimin. What if someone knew about it and know we are living together.

Jimin's POV

Mina's and my room are just in front of each other. I wish I can tell the while world that she is my girlfriend.

Dahyun's POV

My room is so far from Jimin. Wae?! I'll have my revenge on you Myoui Mina. Even though you have done nothing, you get my boy.

Tzuyu's POV

Good luck to Sana-unnie. I wish she didn't know that it was me. I wish Taehyung will not talk to me nor Sana-unnie. I don't want to hurt her.

Jihyo's POV

This house us so nice. I want to live here all day. It's not anymore a house, it's a mansion. Even the rooms, kitchen and bathroom is nice. We have our own bathroom in our room.

Chaeyoung's POV

I always want to meet with BTS. Especially Suga because he is my idol.
But this is too much. I am meeting them, living with them and working with them. I have been a good girl.

Suga's POV

This mansion is nice. I go to my room and sleep. I hope the girls are not noisy. Because my mebers are all noisy but if you add girls that are noisy, I can never sleep again.

Jeongyeon's POV

I always wanted to live in a mansion. But now, I am living in one of them with my mebers and the most popular K-pop boy band.

RM's POV

I got to live in a mansion with my idols!!! Somebody pinch me please. I wish I am not dreaming.

J-Hope's POV

I think I'm gonna die. Is this a dream? If this is a dream, I'll never wake up.

Momo's POV

Omo! This is so great. I wish we can live here forever and ever. And with the most popular boy group.

"Guys! Sleep already" Suga-oppa said.

"Ne! We have a day tommorow" Chaeyoung said.

"Goodnight guys!" We said and go back to our room.

Our room is so beautiful. Omo! We have our own bathroom so we don't have to wait for the others. Wow!

To be continued...

Happy Birthday Jimin!!! Wish you all the best!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.8K 44
Wherefore The enormously Popular Kpop Groups BTS and Blackpink Start To Date Each Other But, Face Huge Problems Shortly After. Even After The Trust I...
28K 1.6K 19
When two wandering souls meet at a business party. What will transpire between these two strangers? Began: October 21st 2021 Ended: December 9th 2021
13.9K 491 60
18 year old Jeon Jungkook starts his first year at university, where he meets Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim...
228K 7.2K 51
Y/N move in xxx village where Taehyung live. They became friends but "Can u be my fake wife Y/N?"-Kim Taehyung What will Y/N answer? Did they will fa...