KPOP ONESHOTS

By jehyemfh

๐™†๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ #1 ranked nct116 #1 ranked nctships #2 ranked nctshi... More

[ Welcome ]
Pretty Boy x Nomin
Sadness x Nomin
Unable x Nomin
Why x Nomin
Why him x Nomin
Baby x Nomin
Cold x Nomin
T A G G E D
Hold me x Nomin
Anything For You x Nomin
x POLL x
Doll x Nomin
Stargazing With You x Luwoo
Music and You x Nomin
Accidents Happen x Nomin
Anxiety x Nomin
Nct x Crack
Scars x Jaeyong
Concert x Jaeyong
The Boy Next Door x Nomin
11:11 x Nomin
Stars x Nomin
Sick x Nomin
Strawberry and Cigarettes x Luwoo
Cuddles x Markhyuck
Tag
Accident x Markhyuck
Touch x Markhyuck
Im sorry x Jaeyong
Pewdiepie - T a g g e d
Patience x Nomin
Christmas x Nomin
Broken x Markhyuck
Runaways x NCT DREAM
Hawaii u x NCT
Love x Jaeyong
Love Part 2
Crossdressing x Jaeyong
Nightmares x Nomin
Tell Me x Renkun
Reason x Nomin
I Love You x Jaeyong
Pirate King x Woosan
It Just Happened x Woosan
โ€ผ๏ธ Tagged โ€ผ๏ธ
Royalty x Woosan
๐ŸŒˆ Tagged ๐ŸŒˆ
Taggie tag tag
Lonley Nights x Jaeyong
T A G G E D
Save Me x Nomin
Jaeyong x Water
Yunhwa x Protective
His x Woosan
Killer x Woosan
Slutty Secretary x Chanlix
Cuddles x Taekook
Tagged (2)
Mornings x Woosan
First Time x Chanlix
๐Ÿ‘ฝ Tagged ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
Fallen x Nomin
Soulmates [nomin]
Soulmates [part 2]
Bad Boy [Jaeyong]
Dominance [markhyuck]
Jealousy [nomin]
Bad Boy [part 2]
Pleasure [markhyuck]
x Tagged x
Affection [nomin]
๐Ÿ‘ฝ Tagged ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
Promised [markhyuck]
Tagged ((:
Christmas Special [nomin]
Guilty [markhyuck]
Gigil [nomin]
Prince and the Tramp [Jaeyong]
Prince and the Tramp [2]
ice angel [nomin]
Given [nomin]
There for you [nomin]
Tagged :))
Tough love [Changlix]
Mission [nomin]
Check [Nomin]
Midnight Studies [nomin]

Remember Me x Chensung

5.6K 150 75
By jehyemfh

Jisung lost his memory when he hurt himself from dancing.

Chenle just wishes his best friend would remember him,
but it was all too late.

-

Chenle hears people laugh downstairs, he stays upstairs. I'm the dark, watching old videos.
Of him and his old best friend.

"Jisung! That's not fair! Your taller!" Chenle smiles stupidly at himself in the video, reaching for a apple in the tree while the y'all got on the right had gotten one easily, and was laughing at him.

"Jisung! Don't be mean to me! Give me one!" Chenle gave a silent chuckle as he watched himself run around Jisung pointlessly. How young they were in that video.

Chenle's smile slowly went away, as he thought of the past.

It was just him and Jisung. Facing the world together, like they said they would ever since they were little. Hand in hand. The adventuring and friendship would never end.

But it did.

And so soon.

So quickly.

That Chenle never got to say what he wanted to say most to the tall handsome boy. Who was downstairs, having fun with the others. Not even knowing the person upstairs.

Chenles heart hurt. Everyday it did.

Every night. Every morning. He'd just wish for his best friend back. Back into his grasp and his arms. He wishes he could just go down there and laugh along as if old times.

He looked out the window, it was getting dark soon. The sun was slowly setting and Chenle never missed a chance, never missed it.

He slowly got up from his desk and put on a hoodie. It wasn't that cold outside, but he preferred being hidden.

He was always outgoing when he had Jisung.

He opened the window, and hopped out onto the grass below him. He landed and started his daily night routine.

He'd walk through the forest. See the sunset. Wish for his best friend back. And not go home until he saw the sun of morning.

His best friend had been missing for a year now, and Chenle wasn't doing well without his other half. He refused to eat. He refused to participate in easy things, as he said he was tired, and never communicated with the others. Not even Jisung.

He'd just watch from afar.

Watching his best friend grow up. Without him. Leaving him behind as if they never happened.

Chenle was sitting on a side log, and he watched the sun go down.

After awhile it was dark, and he didn't know how long he'd been sitting there until he looked at the time on his phone.

11:11pm it said.

It was time to make a wish.

He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes as he inhaled.

But he didn't wish for his best friend this time.

"I wish for happiness for him. Give him what I couldn't. Give him love and support. Happiness and growth. Make him see he's worth every single little thing in this world. Let him smile forever. Never ending." Chenle whispered, and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

He opened his eyes to face that dark sky again, filled with so many stars that shined upon him. He gave a little nod to himself, and got up as he started walking home.

Once he got there, he climbed back up to his window from the old latter outside it. He jumped back in and was met with the cold room again. He closed his window and walked towards his bed, but before he could that, there was a knock on the door.

Chenle didn't even get the chance to say, "Come in." Before the person creaked open the door and slightly looked in.

Chenle held his breath as he saw the familiar face.

It was Jisungs.

"Hey, Taeyong said to inform you that dinners ready." He said, and Chenle didn't realize how much he missed that voice until his heart squeeze in pain.

"Ok." Chenle whispered as he didn't move.

"You coming down?" The boy said, and Chenles heart hurt even more. How Jisung talked to him as if another person. Nobody special. Just another person to him.

"No." He said.

"Ya know I've never seen you downstairs? Do you stayed coped up in here all day?" He said as he opened the door even more, and Chenle had to admit, the brightness outside hurt his eyes.

"Your really thin. You should come eat with us." He heard the worry in Jisungs voice and he hated it. He hated the pity from someone who doesn't even remember him. Who doesn't know him anymore.

"Please tell Taeyong to leave me alone, I'm not coming down." Chenle said with finality and walked to close the door, gesturing Jisung to leave.

"Come on, can't be that bad right LeLe?" Chenle snapped. That nickname. Only he called him that nickname. He felt like crying. He felt like screaming at Jisung, but all he did was hang his head low.

"Please leave." Chenle pleaded in a whisper.

"Ok, I'll leave...see yah." Jisung said and Chenles heart pained as he felt he did something wrong. The door closed and Chenle immediately broke down. He cried and cried.

Just wishing for that nickname to mean something again.

-

"What did he say?" Taeyong asked while getting his food.

"He said he wasn't hungry, and doesn't wanna come down." Jisung explained and everyone's mood shifted as they heard the conversation.

"Taeyong, why Jisung?" Doyoung whispered, and Jisung couldn't of heard it if it wasn't for his super hearing and reading for lips.

"He needs to open up. It's almost been a year Doyoung, he needs to know that he can't keep living like this." Taeyong whispered back, sitting down.

"You know how he feels." Doyoung whispered back, and before Taeyong could answer he was cut off.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jisung asked, a little madness hinted in his voice. He's been in this situation before. Not knowing what
the others were talking about but it had to do with him and Chenle.

"Nothing Jisung-" Doyoung started but Jisung then slammed his hand on the table and that caught everyone's attention, and everyone stopped eating.

"I know something happened! I want to know what! Who was I to Chenle! What were we! I want to know! Now!" Jisung raised his voice, and the mood of the room went down hill.

Everybody was silent.

"Taeyong. It's time to tell him." Jaehyun whispered and Taeyong looked up slowly at the angered boy. Jisung had a look of plead, for answers.

"Jisung. A year ago y-you had an accident-" Taeyong stumbled over his words. "Y-you went into a coma after it- and lost your memory." You could hear the shake in his voice, and he didn't dare look at Jisung. "You and Chenle were the best' of friends. Doing everything together, hand in hand. You were his other half." He said, and then gained confidence as he looked into Jisungs eyes. "He loved you." He whispered and Jisungs heart sank.

He loved me. Chenle loved me. We were best friends? What happened?

"When you woke up, you didn't remember Chenle and he-"Taeyong then choked on a sob, and Jaehyun instantly held him.

"You didn't remember him. He fell into a million pieces Jisung. One by one we started to see signs that weren't normal. He was sleeping more often, tired all the time. He refused to eat and all the sudden stopped coming down from his room. He fell apart. He's broken...so broken." Doyoung whispered as he finished Taeyongs sentence.

Jisung was lost in it all. All of it. He had been someone's other half. Someone loved him. He was someone to someone. He felt a sharp pain in his heart as he wanted to remember the memories. He wanted them back.

"I'm sorry...I wished I remembered- I..." Jisung stuttered and stumbled over his words and he was speechless. He felt it was his fault.

"Jisung. It's not your fault. It's nobodies. But he needs someone right now, and he might not like it but I think your the one. Help him Jisung. Your the only one that can connect to him." Doyoung explained.

"I will. I promise I will." Jisung whispered as he got up and left the table, leaving a shocked group behind.

-

Jisung ran up the stairs and got the crooked door that lay his best friend behind.

He came close and gave 2 knocks, but once the door didn't open he opened it himself. The door creaked open and inside revealed an empty room, and an open window.

The room was cold and messy. Papers lying around everywhere as well as books and clothes. There were marks on the wall and the bed looked so lonely as the mattress sweeped in the middle, obviously out of date and in need of throwing away.

Jisung then kneeled down and picked up a piece of paper off the ground and turned it over too see a drawing and writing.

It was of a taller boy and smaller boy. Good illustrations, and it looked to be him on the right. Then he realized it was Chenle and him. Had Chenle drew this?
At the bottom was writing that said:
"Me and Jisung. Best friends till the end. Forever, hand in hand, side by side."

Jisung then picked up another piece of paper on the floor, small, and flipped it over to find out it was a picture. But was shocked to see it was of him. He looked young, and beside him was Chenle, smiling. He's never seen Chenle smile as big as that before. They looked so happy.

Jisungs heart hurt at the writing on the back.

"It's Jisungs birthday! Happy birthday Jisung! I love you best friend? No homo? But neways I hope your happy because I am! I'm always happy when I'm with you! Keep smiling!" -ZC

Jisung knew the ZC on the side were Chenles initials and smiled.

Jisung then laid them back down and stood up as he walked around the room, then he saw an open laptop screen, in which seem to show a video.

He then sat down in the chair, and clicked play. The video showed two teenagers running around with water guns, shooting at each-other.

"Jisung your going down! I'll be getting to play fortnite tonight!" He heard the other one hell, which seem to be Chenle.

"Yea whatever! You wish you shark baby!" Then Jisung childishly started singing the stupid shark dudududu baby shark song.

Jisung watched the whole thing. Beginning to end as he watched himself smiling, laughing, and having fun with Chenle. He'd never thought of this. Never. He'd never thought he was the closest to the boy upstairs who never came out of the room.

"What are you doing?" A voice interrupted Jisungs thinking and he swiftly stood up and turned around to find Chenle looking at him.

"I-I was just looking-" Jisung started and Chenle quickly looked over to find the video playing. He quickly shut the screen off and faced back to Jisung.

"I think you need to leave." Chenle said uneasy.

"No- I need answers- wait no- memories!" Jisung said hurriedly.

"You don't need to know now leave-" Chenle started but was interrupted again.

"No please! Listen! I know! I know I was your best friend! I know everything! And I know that you loved me!" Jisung yelled out.

Silence took over them.

"You don't know anything about me. About us. Your not the Jisung I knew. And you know it as well as I do." Chenle whispered, voice shaking.

"I know..I know I'm not him anymore. But I'm still Jisung." He walked closer to the thin figure, whose head was hanging down in shame. "And I'm still here. I'm still your best friend." He whispered as he lifted Chenles chin, who made eye contact with glassy eyes. "And maybe even your love." He whispered.

Chenle seemed a bit taken back, and a single tear ran down his hollow face.

"I'm sorry I can't remember. I'm sorry I'm not who I was before. I'm sorry that I left you behind as if you were nothing to me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Jisung whispered in guilt.

Chenle was speechless. He was so speechless. He doesn't know what to say. He wants to cry. Smile. Laugh. He missed his old friend. So much. He couldn't hold it back anymore.

He ran into Jisungs arms, and hugged him, digging his face in his shirt, and cried. Jisungs arms surrounded him and he never felt so safe, so untouched by the dark thoughts. He can't even think straight from Jisungs scent. He missed this. He missed this so much. He couldn't stop crying. Jisungs arms tightened around him and Chenle never wanted to leave them.

This is all he wished for. All he's ever wanted. All he's ever needed. It was right here all along.

"I missed you so much." Chenle whispered brokenly and his tears stopped coming.

"I'm so sorry." He heard Jisung say and Chenle looked up to him.

"Your forgiven. Always." Chenle whispered.

They stared into each other's eyes. Getting lost in each other's galaxy pupils and thoughts.

"Best friends again?" Jisung asked, giving a small smile that sent Chenle flying.

"Best friends."

-

This took me two days to write PFT my brain is scattered what-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 79 36
Just as the title says :) Requests are open, you can put them in the comments or ping me personally whenever you want! Updates might be irregular but...
67.7K 3.2K 25
๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ต - ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ " ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ " " ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ...
12.4K 172 7
Oneshots for various Seventeen ships...might be repetitive. Highest Rankings: #9 in jihan #55 in junhao #seventeen #seungcheol #jeonghan #joshua #j...