The Blue Moon Hotel [REWRITIN...

By xXdArKbuNNyXx

[NAMES WILL BE CHANGED] "Rozie, you not making sense. Werewolves? You know they don't exist" Day is a we... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

229 3 0
By xXdArKbuNNyXx

“Day! I think she’s waking up” I heard someone’s voice.

I opened my eyes and went to sitting position quickly, which was a huge mistake. My body hurt, like if I was run over by a car or worse. I could hardly remember what happened to me, only the pain.

“Easy Dayanna” Xavier said putting his hand on my back for support.

I was in a bedroom. It seemed old fashion, like something out of those colonial time bedrooms. I liked it, and it seemed familiar too.

“What happened to me?”

“You somehow broke the spell Riley and I put on you, and it was a strong one if I don’t say so myself” Eliza said crossing her arms, “I could have sworn it was an impossible spell!”

“Hey were not the strongest witches around, Eliza” Riley said.

“Okay, I’m still getting used to the fact that you both are witches, Xavier and Rozie are werewolves, and Rayven is...?” I asked then looked around the room and didn’t see her, “Where’s Rayven?”

“She’s asleep in another room, she’s in shock and we’re trying to calm her down in her sleep” she said.

“The last thing I remembered is seeing David” I said lying back carefully with Xavier helping me.

“So you don’t remember the whole tearing him apart?” Xavier asked.

“I k-killed him?” I said in shock, “I just wanted to beat him up, I-I don’t know what came over me.”

I really didn’t think I could have killed a person, even after everything he did. Now that I really think of it, I can’t remember what it was he did exactly.

“It’s okay Sunshine, it wasn’t really you. You just let your wolf take over without realizing” he explained.

“Don’t call me Sunshine”

“Day? Do you know how you got that on your cheek?” Riley said touching the mark on my cheek.

I covered it with my hand and stayed silent. I let my bangs cover the mark on my cheek. It was my business and my business only.

“I was wondering about it the first time I met her” Xavier said.

“I-it’s just a birthmark” I said looking down.

“Dayanna, that’s not a birthmark, that’s a scar” Eliza said.

“It’s nothing” I said.

“That looks more than nothing”

“Leave it alone, I said it’s nothing” I said in a warning tone.

They stayed silent and I closed my eyes because I was exhausted. I tried to remember what happened when everything went red then black. I feel like someone erased my memories. I can’t even remember the memories I gained back when I was changing and I couldn’t heard or feel my wolf.

“Something’s wrong” Rozie said walking in and coming towards me. “You’re not Dayanna! Who are you? What have you done to her!” she started hitting me.

“Don’t hurt her!” Xavier said and took her off of me.

“That’s not her! I know her scent and that’s not it! You’re not Day!” she yelled.

“She’s right, scent wise anyway. Rozie that is Dayanna, but her wolfs gone” said a guy walking in.

“Richard?” I said.

“So you do remember” he said coming closer.

He walked up to me and touched the scar on my left cheek. It burn slightly then the feeling was gone. I heard Xavier growl lightly.

“Easy” Richard said.

“Don’t touch her” Xavier warned.

“Watch what you say to him Xavier, he’s an Alpha” Rozie warned.

“Can all of you cut it out, I can’t remember my memories anymore,” I said, “ I only remember names, what occurred the last couple of months, and the rest is blurry.”

I grabbed my head.

“Are you okay Dayanna?” Xavier asked.

“Yes. I’m just really confused, I can’t remember how I met Rozie, Rayven, Eliza, Riley, or Richard” I said with a groan, “I hate this, I can’t even remember where I lived!”

I got out of bed, ignoring the pain, and walked out of the room suddenly.

“Day?” they called.

I ignored them.

I was inside a huge house that seemed familiar somehow, I feel like I’ve been here before. With each step I took the more I forgot, but I couldn’t stop walking. Soon I was running and forgetting everything.

Xavier POV

“Dayanna!” I said running after her.

How could her wolf be gone? I felt it earlier when we were in the car and heading towards this house, but that Richard guy had a point, it was gone. How is it possible that a werewolf can lose their wolf? And now she’s losing her memory too? Soon she won’t remember any of us!

“Dayanna stop running!” I said picking up my pace.

I finally caught up to her and stopped her.

“What got into you Day? You just don’t walk away from all of this” I grabbed her shoulders and turned her so she could look at me.

I could sense right away that something was really wrong.

“Xavier, please help me” she whispered then collapsed in my arms.

“Dayanna!”

“What happened?” Rozie said running towards us with the others right behind.

“I don’t know, I just stopped her then she blacked out. What is happening here? How could a werewolf lose her wolf? I need answers” I said picking Day up bridal style.

“That’s what we’re all trying to figure out here Xavier” Eliza said.

“There’s something stronger than us blocking Day” Riley said with her eyes closed, “Whoever or whatever they are, have Dayanna’s soul. She’s gone.”

“What do you mean she’s gone?” I said.

“She’s not with us anymore Xavier. They have her, but not physically” Eliza explained.

I started walking back to the room in silence, they followed.

“How did this happen? How couldn’t you have stopped this from happening? Didn’t you feel what was happening?” Richard said getting angry at Eliza and Riley.

“We are not seers! Without Kat, we couldn’t have known what was happening!” Riley said.

Richard walked out.

“Now what do we do? We have a wolf less werewolf, a ticked off alpha, and a traitor on our hands. We have to get her back, her soul I mean” Rozie said.

“All this happened because of Kat. It just isn’t like her to do something like this, she always was a good friend and kept all of our secrets. I just can’t believe she could have helped” Riley said.

“What about Rayven, has she woken up yet?” I said.

“What about Rayven?” Rozie asked.

“Could she do what Kat did? I mean she has to be more than just a human or else you wouldn’t hang out with her. She isn’t human right?”

“We aren’t sure, but she does have an unnatural power. We might think she could be a shape-shifter “ Eliza said.

“A werewolf?” Rozie asked.

“No, a shape-shifter. She can probably shift into any type of animal she wants” Riley explained.

“So she can change into a bunny or a hawk?” I asked.

“Yes”

“And more” Eliza added with a nod.

“Do they always answer like that?” I asked Rozie.

“Nope, they started to do that since their cover has been blown” she answered.

“Okay back to Day, can she hear us, even though her soul is who knows were?”

“We don’t know, but maybe” Riley said.

We heard a crash from down the hall. We ran out of the room and went where we heard the sound from, it came from Rayven’s room. Kat stood over her with a gun in her hands aimed right at Rayven.

“Stay back or I’ll shoot” she warned.

“Easy Kat” Rozie said.

 Rayven was against the wall, past terrified.

“I will shoot!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 101 33
PROLOGUE Mates, simple word but have a lot of meaning behind it, it says mates were to protect each other love each other care for each other and the...
444K 3K 10
Underestimated... That is what I have been almost all my life just because I am a female, a woman, a lady... but I understand... this world is filled...
166K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
5.9K 98 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...