The Red Lounge

By aconst

[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hur... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Visuals
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Visuals II
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Book Two
Fun Idea?
question?
Beta Readers Needed!

Chapter 22

16.9K 490 63
By aconst

"Elijah! AH!" I screamed due to shock, rather than pain.

Elijah had disarmed me by hitting my inner forearm hard, causing me to release the pink pepper spray. Pia had been half-asleep and didn't realize that it was Elijah. She swung her bat and it would've smacked right in the face had he not moved in, grasped her shoulder and arm, then lightly pushed her away.

He disarmed her, and held the bat in his hands as he stared at us in confusion. "What is going on here?"

Pia crossed her arms. "I'll be asking the questions here! Why would you knock on our door in the middle of night knowing two weak ass girls lived in here?"

He pointed to the peep hole with the bat. "You do know that by looking in that you could've avoided all of this?"

Pia shrugged. "I forgot. I was in fight mode."

Elijah handed the bat back to Pia and walked over to me. "Are you okay, Morena? I'm sorry for hurting you." He gently held my arm, examining it to see if there any serious injuries. "Pia, can you get some ice?"

"No, I'm fine really," I said and then hissed when he touched a sensitive spot. "Okay, that hurts," I mumbled.

Pia handed him a bag of frozen peas. He wrapped it around my inner forearm and shook his head in disappointment. "I'm really sorry."

"Elijah, it's okay. You were just protecting yourself."

"I know, but I should've been more logical rather than think with instincts."

"How'd you even learn how to do all that?"

"Years of martial arts."

"That was kind of hot, not going to lie," Pia commented.

I snapped my head towards her direction and glared at her. She threw her arms up in defense and walked away slowly.

"At least you're here," I said, looking up at him with admiring eyes. "I missed you."

He placed a kiss on my forehead and sighed. "I missed you too. I was worried about you, Morena. You never texted me that you were home."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I forgot! I literally undressed and plopped onto my bed."

"It's okay, I know you're safe now. Somewhat." He looked at arm again and closed his eyes.

"Elijah, I'm okay, see!" I lifted my arm up and screeched in pain. "Shit!"

"Don't move it," he informed.

I cupped his face with my free hand and leaned over to kiss him. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his, breathing lightly. "Thank you," I whispered.

"For hurting you?" He asked, in a low tone.

"For taking care of me."

"Of course, baby."

"You should stay with me," I suggested. "It's late and we could both use the sleep. I'll sleep better with you."

"Are we actually going to sleep or will you be distracting me?" He wanted to sound serious, but I could hear a playful hint in his voice.

"Both," I said with a huge smile. I leaned over again, tracing his neck with soft kisses.

Elijah groaned softly. "Okay, I'll stay the night."

I lifted my arms up to cheer, but I whined in pain and lowered my injured arm back into my chest. "Not going to do that again."

I closed the bedroom door behind me and carefully undressed myself. Elijah slipped off his shirt and his fitted grey sweatpants.

"You should wear those more often," I complimented, moving my eyebrows up and down. It gave him a casual sexy look that he pulled off very well, and it made his bulge more apparent.

"I'll keep that in mind," he smirked, slipping into my bed.

He had extended his arm out, inviting me into his embrace. I cuddled next to him and placed my injured arm on top of his chest.

"It is kind of hot that you know how to defend yourself," I commented.

He let a small chuckle out.

"Do you have like a black belt?" I asked.

"3rd degree black belt," he corrected.

"What the hell is that?" I choked. "I thought there was just one!"

"One black belt but there are 10 degrees."

"Wow, so you know you're stuff then, huh?"

"Yes, I suppose," he said humbly.

I nuzzled my head against him. "We should do sleepovers most nights. I mean, we can't see eachother during the day, at least we will have each others company at night. We can do that until you get bored of me."

"Morena, I don't think I'll ever get bored of you. I'm afraid you'll be the one that gets bored of me." He closed his eyes, and my arm shifted as he breathed in.

"Why would you say that?" I asked, somewhat offended.

"I get this feeling that you're not entirely comfortable with me. I can shake it off at times, but other times, I can't."

I remained silent. He was right, I didn't feel entirely comfortable with him all the time and it was only because I wanted to make a good impression. I was younger and prone to being more immature so I had to think about my actions rather than just acting on them.

"Am I thinking too much about it or am I onto something?" He asked.

"I mean, I do get sort of nervous around you," I admitted, softly.

"Why?"

I shrugged and shifted around. "I think I find it hard to act my age around you because you're older. I feel like you'll want someone who acts mature and more posh."

"Posh?" He laughed. "Baby, I'm not a 50 year old CEO with a lavished lifestyle and who only affiliate myself with elites. We have an age difference which includes being on different levels in life- emotionally, physically, mentally, financially and more. Though, that shouldn't prevent you from being yourself. I chose to pursue someone younger, and I don't expect you to change for me. I don't want you to force yourself to grow up for me. Be 18, go have fun and I'm not going to stop you. It will make me happy seeing you enjoy yourself and of course, I want to be by your side."

And just like that, the wall of insecurities came tumbling down. I hadn't known him for a long time, but Elijah had made me feel more love than I had ever felt before, especially from a man. He had a heart full of pure gold and I was grateful for someone like that to enter my life. He was the security that I needed and longed for every since I was a child.

"I-I think I love you," I thought in my head. I had never said those words to a man.

He turned his head to the side to face me. He looked at with gentle eyes and a boyish smile. "I love you too, Morena."

"Wait, did I just say that out loud?" I whispered.

"Yes," he chuckled.

"Oh my God," I mumbled. "Do you really love me?"

"I love you," he said, this time in a deeper and sexier tone.

I lifted myself up, whincing from the pain that was radiating through my arm and he sat up in response. I pushed him down and climbed on top of him. He looked at me with fiery eyes and waited for me to take the lead.

I needed to show him how much I loved him. I needed to make love to him. I pulled his cock out of the opening of his briefs and began to run my hand up and down it. I became wetter as I felt his cock throbbing in my hand.

"Fuck," he groaned.

I was impatient and didn't want to waste time by taking my underwear off, so I pushed the thin fabric to the side and teased my opening with his wet head. He held onto my waist, grasping it tightly as I sunk down onto him.

"Oh God," I moaned loudly. I missed him, I missed being filled by him.

He tossed his head back, biting his lip as I rolled my hips. I bounced up and down, feeling his long shaft filling me on different levels. My perky breasts move at the same speed and suddenly, I feel him encircling them with his hands. I cry out with pleasure as he places each nipple between his fingers and fiddles around with them.

"Baby," he moaned. "You're going to have to slow down," he mumbled.

"No," I whispered, placing my hands onto his hard chest and riding him intensely. He gripped my thighs, jerked and shuddered in response to his climax. I came right after he did, and collapsed right on top of him.

He enveloped me with his warm, toned arms. Elijah gave me a quick goodnight kiss and fell fast asleep. I didn't fall asleep until an hour later. Butterflies had filled my stomach and I couldn't help but giggle everytime I realized that Elijah loved me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
2.1M 56.3K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
719K 22.4K 42
ᗯᕼᗩT'Տ ᗰᗴᗩᑎT TO ᗷᗴ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYՏ ᖴIᑎᗪՏ IT'Տ ᗯᗩY. Mature themes and strong usage of language Rank #2 Mature ( 02.11.2020) #2 Billionaire ( 06.1.2021 ) #1 o...
247K 5.7K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...