Don't ever let go | Taekook F...

By Bs-Shippers

- Jungkook and Taehyung still doesn't know how they exactly feel about each other, so their close friends dec... More

Message~
˙°1°˙
˙°2°˙
˙°3°˙
˙°4°˙
˙°5°˙
˙°6°˙
˙°7°˙
˙°8°˙
˙°9°˙
˙°10°˙
˙°11°˙
˙°12°˙
˙°13°˙
˙°14°˙
˙°15°˙
˙°16°˙
˙°17°˙
˙°18°˙
˙°19°˙
˙°20°˙
˙°21°˙
˙°22°˙
˙°23°˙
˙°24˙
˙°25°˙
˙°26°˙
˙°27°˙
˙°28°˙
˙°29°˙
˙°31°˙
˙°32°˙
˙°33°˙
˙°34°˙
˙°35°˙
˙°36°˙
˙°37°˙
˙°38°˙
˙°39°˙
˙°40°˙
˙°41°˙
˙°42°˙
˙°43°˙
˙°44°˙
˙°45°˙
˙°46°˙
˙°47°˙
˙°48°˙
˙°49°˙
˙°50°˙
˙°51°˙
˙°52°˙
˙°53°˙
˙°54°˙
/ sorry :( /

˙°30°˙

1.7K 83 36
By Bs-Shippers

Jungkook's pov-

When I lost all of my hope, I started searching for at least something like a top. I was not mad a Taehyung, but  was ready to beat his ass when I come out of this room. I was searching everywhere, but I usually don't leave clothes in my bathroom. 

The really only top was the shirt I was just wearing- and this was Taehyung's shirt.

I sighed, seeing no other choice.

.

.

.

I opened the doors of my bathroom, being in only a top. That means that I didn't wear anything down there- if you know what I mean. When I saw Taehyung's amazed face, I could feel my face heat up again

I was standing there for a good second, realizing how all of this actually looked like-

Taehyung lying on my bed, staring at me with only a top on my body.

*oOOOkay jungkook, all you need is your pajama*

'' GIVE ME THIS YOU JERK ''

I ran to my bed and jump right beside Taehyung. He had my pajama in his hand, but right when I reached out for it, he gripped on it hard and literally hugged it. 

'' Yaaa Taeee!!~~ ''

We were both laughing hysterically, as I tried to do something to get my pajama set back. That's when a perfect opportunity jumped out-

Yes, I was bottom-naked, but Tae's shirt was long enough to hide all of my goodies. So, as Taehyung somehow ended up in one of the perfect positions, I put each of my legs around his body, so I ended up sitting on his abdomen.

We both kept laughing, as Taehyung kept changing the position of his hands, so I was unable to get the pajama. At some point, I stopped for a second, looking down at Taehyung, still giggling. As I again reached out to Tae's hands, he threw the pajama on the ground.

*seriously tae... *

My eyes followed the pajama, until it hit the ground. I instantly facepalmed, being nervous, that Tae will see my bottom part of body when I go off of him.

What? I'm just being honest.

But, as I still kept my eyes on my pajama, I heard Taehyung say

'' Didn't I say that you need to take off my shirt later? ''

I gulped as I looked back at him.

'' Taehyung, seriously, throw it on the ground? *slaps his chest, again laughing*

We again started laughing as I've decided to finally go off of Taehyung. As I hid my crotch area with dragging the shirt down, I saw how Taehyung's eye glued to my abdomen and chest area. I checked what was bringing that much attention to this part of my body-

I turned out that my abs were very visible through the thin shirt.

I chuckled, almost kneeling down, but just enough to grab the pajama off the ground. He blushed, as he realized what I was hiding from him.

'' Wait, you're wearing only a top? ''

His words were kinda shaky, but my reply was only a deep glare with a huge smirk on my face.

*omg I'm so glad he didn't even notice until now*

I turned into the direction of my bathroom, as I kept hiding my thingies with a help of clothes I held in my hands. As I finally arrived at the entrance of my room, I turned around- To be honest, I turned around just to see if Taehyung's checking me out, but I had an excuse for turning around this time-

'' Choose the game, baby. I couldn't choose all by myself ''

With a half smirk on my face, I entered the bathroom and closed the doors behind me.

Taehyung's pov-

I could hear the doors slowly open, as I turned my head on the right side, where the entrance of Jungkook's bathroom is. To be honest, I was really expecting Jungkook naked, but he was wearing my long, thin shirt- just as he did for the past 2 days. I won't lie, but I was actually excited to see Jungkook without clothes ( not that I didn't before- accidentally ). 

I was aware of what Jungkook was just about to do. As soon as he ran to me and jumped on the bed, I gripped on the shirt and started teasing Jungkook even more. We were both laughing out loud, until I threw his shirt on the floor, beside the bed.

Since Jungkook was sitting on my abdomen, I felt very warm. I felt, surprisingly, very comfortable in this position- I hoped we could be in this position for a long time, but, sadly, we didn't. I was kinda mad at myself, that I didn't put his pajama set under my body- This would make him touch me and he would definitely stay on me longer.

-I know, a weird ' fetish ' thing

When Jungkook got weirdly off from me, I noticed that he is hiding something. When he half-kneeled down, I could see how we dragged the shirt on his body down, making sure I don't see something-

That's when I noticed.

  '' Wait, you're wearing only a top? '' 

My heart literally stopped, as Jungkook looked at me with his dark gaze. He gave me the one of hottest smirks- for real. I will not lie- I felt my pants getting tight, but I told myself no. 

*TAEHYUNG PLEASE, NOT NOW, YOU FUCKER YOU CAN'T NOW UGH*

These were seriously my thoughts, but I was not interested in doing things like this now- I am doing a romantic night, not a pervy one.

Or...

As Jungkook slowly walked back to his bathroom, he hid his bottom area with the help of his pajama. I could not stop myself- I really couldn't.

So I started checking him out.

Subconsciously..

Look, but I'm glad that Jungkook didn't notice me- I stopped myself, just when Kookie was about to turn around and say

  '' Choose the game, baby. I couldn't choose all by myself ''

I tried to steady my breathing, since it became very shaky. I was so glad that Jungkook finally left, so I could just let in what just happened.

The doors finally closed.

.

.

*OH MY- WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN*

*WAIT DOES THIS MEAN JUNGKOOK JUST SAT ON MY ABDOMEN WITH HIS PURE-*

*SBVSPINFUVHSPUIFHSRoufsšoucpOSDBFOUSAB*

.

.

I literally screamed with my high voice, which I didn't even know I have. I let out a couple of these screams, as I was rolling all over Jungkook's bed, not even knowing that I'm way too loud. I was hiding my bright red face in my hands. I whimpered in happiness, but

.

.

.

I suddenly felt a hand land softly on my head and ruffle my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
114K 4.3K 17
Jungkook and Hoseok are best friend, but they are still lonely. So they decided to get something to accompany them. What is the thing they are gonna...
18.7K 690 27
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Both are fuckboys. Just for different reasons. And that is? Will be revealed in the story. So when they become a fuck...
7.9K 559 19
Jungkook breaks his leg badly and has to stay in. He shares a room with a sick boy called Taehyung. They both slowly start to become friends and lear...