The BadAss Mate

By MilkyWay27

{Book 2} Conan Ludwig. He's a werewolf. But not just any other werewolf, he is the adopted son of Nathan Ludw... More

The BadAss Mate (E)
1: Conan (E)
2: Lena (E)
3: Tired (E)
4: Ditching (E)
5: Information (E)
6: Accepted (E)
7: They're Mates (E)
8.1: First Date (E)
8.2: The First Date (E)
9: Hanging Out With The Royalty (E)
10: Sweet Side of Conan (E)
11: Suspicious
12: The Vampire
13: Fight for a Heart
14: Definition of Love
15: Broken
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! *CLOSED*
16: Different
17: Perfectly Puzzled Family
18: Heat
19: Leading Him On
20: Truth's Out
21: Never Leaving
23: Betrayal
24: Pure Human with Powers
25: Preparation
26: War is the Answer
27: Torture
Summary
28: What About Me?
29: Over Again
30: Lena is Dead
31: Scavenger Hunt
Epilogue
Yes or no?
The Bet

22: Surprise Visit

8.8K 217 18
By MilkyWay27

22: Surprise Visit

~*~*~ Lena Carter's Point of View ~*~*~

"You two better get along before we go to that surprise visit." Violet started, "I swear, you'd regret not talking to him before that. What if something happens and you weren't able to tell him so-"

"Vi, shut up. Like they say, some things are better left unsaid." I shrugged, resting my head on my chin, "It'd be better that way."

"Whatever you say." Violet rolled her eyes.

"So, when's the stupid surprise visit?" I asked, rolling on my back, laying down on her bed completely.

"Late midnight."

I groaned, "We have to get ready by then." I checked my wristwatch and grumbled, "We have twelve more hours to get ready then."

"That's many hours." Violet groaned, "Can't we just stay home, I'm not really into that kind of things."

"You have to." I insisted.

 "I know." She frowned, "Does Chris have to join?" 

"I don't know." I bit my lip, "It's up to him I guess, I mean he's not a member of our pack, yeah?" 

Violet nodded, "Uh-huh."

I sighed, looking at my watch again, "Come on, we have training to do before our future Alpha gets all cranky again." 

~*~*~*~*~

"It's too early for this." Gerard yawned, tilting his head back while standing up as he attempted to fall asleep.

"You can't just fall asleep like that, man." Callum chuckled.

We all exchanged weird looks when we noticed that Gerard fell asleep standing up and it was more shock that it took him a second to fall asleep. 

Gerard snored loudly making us all giggle. Conan glared at us, "FORMATION!" 

We pushed Gerard who fell on the ground and woke up, panicking as he ran around the field, "What? What happened? Holy shit! Where's the fire? Is there an earthquake! Oh my god is that Megan fucking Fox?" He pointed at Conan, who's already grumpy for having to lead the training and waking up early.

We held in our laughter and went to our positions before Conan could blow up his frustration.

Conan glared at Gerard, smacking his forehead, "Go to your fucking position before I get tempted to give you all punishments on the last day of training." 

Gerard blinked at him before scurrying off to his position next to someone I don't know.

"Why do we have to go up this early?" 

"Early? It's 12 in the afternoon, Conan." Violet rolled her eyes.

"Sir." Conan glared.

"Sir." Violet muttered, scoffing to herself.

"Alright. If one of you have any more violation I'll make you do fifteen squad jumps. And that's not the extreme yet." Conan narrowed his eyes, "Defense position!" 

I put my right foot in front of me, making a cross with my arms and hiding my face behind it, while making sure that my face is facing staight on my arms. If you drop your head, you won't be able to see and the attacker could attack your head where you can easily die, if you look up the attacker will target the veins on your neck where you will automatically die.

"Good. Back to you normal positions." Conan ordered, which we obeyed on doing, "All those who's good with knives step forward until your in front of me." Me and some of the warriors stepped up, I counted and we were only seven.

"The others get in partners and practice you attacking. I want it perfect by then." Conan said, before turning to us, sighing, "You guys are many and there's only seven of you who knows how to use a knife?" He rubbed his face, "Anyway, here's you knives." He handed us each after handing seven knives he put the left knives on the ground.

"Sir, I don't have a partner." A warrior said.

"Attack the tree then." Conan groaned. The warrior nodded and went to the tree. Conan nodded at us, "Alright. show me what you got." 

I tightened the tie of my ponytail, twisting the knife from my hand, narrowing my eyes, as I started to do my tricks with the knife. Edward taught me many things about knives and I was very grateful with it because I knew I'll be using the moves soon.

Conan nodded at me before going to the guy next to me. 

I closed the knife after staring the silver shining, I put it in my pocket wiping my sweat. Ignoring Conan's cold look. This is gonna be a long training.

~*~*~*~*~

"RUN!" Conan yelled, "Come on, just three more laps!" 

"Yeah, and we ran ten laps." I muttered under my breathe as I pushed myself to run faster, "I'm so tired!"

"Three more. Three more. Three more." Violet huffed, "God, I feel my legs burning already."

"Two more." I exclaimed when I passed Conan.

After five minutes we finally finished the last two laps. I fell on the ground, breathing heavily, I stared at the dark skies, closing my eyes.

"Up."

I opened my eyes and groaned, sitting up, I stared at the other trainees, who immediately stood up. Standing up, I wiped my sweat, tied my hair properly as I blinked at my sports bra. When did I take my shirt off? 

"Come on, we only have one hour before the surprise visit. Let's go!" Conan yelled.

"What are we going to do?" 

"Try this." Conan put down his things and bedore I can even blink he was already at the branch of the tree on top.

"How-What-When?" Deb gaped.

Conan hopped down, putting his hands on his waist, "All you gotta do is jump with your might and make sure that your target the branch of the tree, when you're close to the branch, hold it tightly and pull yourself up." 

"That's easy. I don't even have to do those things." I shrugged.

"Huh?" Conan frowned. 

I closed my eyes, thinking of the branch of the three where I wanted to go. I felt myself moving circle to circle until it stopped, I opened my eyes and I was sitting down on the tree branch.

"Told you." I smiled.

"Hey, next time you do that can I come with?" Violet asked, hope evident in her voice.

"Sure." I giggled.

"Yay!" 

"Lena, get yourself down." Conan sighed.

Pouting, I jumped down from the tree and accidentally fell on my knee, "Ow!' I winced, "God, that was the stupidest thing I've done!" I grabbed my knee, "I could've just climbed down or used my powers."

"Are you okay?" Gerard asked, stifling his laughter.

I glared at him, "Yeah, totally fine." I sighed, and stood up slowly. I ignored the flick of pain it caused on my knee, I stretched my arms, "Now, is it time?" 

Conan checked his watch, his eyes darkened before looking up at us, "It's time."

Well, time sure moves fast.

~*~*~*~*~

"Move, Lena." 

"Shut up, Gerard. Do you want to get caught?" I hissed at him.

 "Shh." 

I glared at the back of Gerard's head, pushing him away, "Let me go first." 

"Can you two shut up? If we get caught we're going to let the witches kill you two." Conan exclaimed quietly. (is that possible?)

I huffed and turned my back from him, "Now, where?"

"Why do we have to hide in the vent anyway? This is so uncomfortable." Violet groaned.

"Where's the others?" 

"At the other vents." Conan shrugged.

I snorted, "Damn, there's a lot of vents in here." 

"Do you think they'll be able to smell us?" Callum asked.

"No, they're witches." Conan responded.

I turned to them in horror, "What?" I hissed, "You didn't cover you scent? Are you stupid? Witches can smell too!" I groaned quietly, face palming. I twirled my finger around and pointed it at the others to cover they scent.

"Electric shock!" Deb squealed.

"Shh!" 

"Sorry." Deb pouted, "It was painful." 

"Stop being a baby." Violet huffed, "Let's just go." 

Chris has been distracted every time he's with us if not distracted he's always gone. I don't know what's happening and Violet is getting really worried.

After crawling for a long ass minute, slowly one by one we went out of the vent. Once we're all out, we stared at each other.

"Now what?" 

"Let's split up in groups." Conan ordered as he started giving us our groups, as he did that I covered the others scent with my powers.

Who knew having powers would be fun?

"Lena, you go with me, Violet and Gerard." Conan said.

Nodding my head, I grinned mischievously, "Okay." 

"I never know what goes on this girl's head." Conan sighed, shaking his head. 

I always close the barrier between our heads so he's never going to read my mind.

"Let's go." Conan said, "You know where you're going, alright."

They all nodded and Conan dismissed them.

"Come on." Conan said, leading us in a room. 

The room was over right creepy. It was dark red and it has many old books that lay on its table. The bed was messy and the ceiling was pure black. It didn't even have a ceiling fan. Then there's a wand, laying on the nightstand. 

We were about to get closer when the door suddenly opened behind us. We turned around in alarm.

"I knew someone was here." 

It couldn't be.

"Chris?!" 

~Hi!

Holy shit I forgot to put the Author's note. xD So, here it is.

I know you want to kill me now. And I'm sorry! I had to do that! HAHAHA! 

And thank you guys for letting me experience how it is to be on What's Hot List for a week. 

You all are the best, and I can't be thankful enough.

You're all that I need. :)

-Ellexx~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 25.8K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...
129K 6.2K 78
Hey, this is the second book to The Blue Eyed Wolf Series. Alpha Conan has declared war against The Grey Wolf pack if they don't give him his son in...
18.8K 1.1K 30
||2023 WATTYS SHORTLISTER|| ❛I found myself struggling to breathe. I could feel his emotions as though they were my own, and it terrified me - not ha...
637K 13.4K 23
"I Ian Jared Mathuews reject you Alexandra Demitria Beet" I smirked at the boy infront of me although it hurts like hell but no way I'll show him tha...