Irondad and Spiderson One Sho...

بواسطة loveyouforinfinty

Peter and Tony. Tony and Peter. Simple stories of their day to day life. Some of them might have a twist, som... المزيد

You Don't Notice
Aftermath
Road Trip
Plane Crash (p. 1)
Meeting Guardians
I'm Not Going Anywhere
A Mark
Switched (p. 1)
Call me Webs (p. 1)
Car Accident
The Newest Avenger
Rescued
HYDRA (p. 1)
HYDRA (p. 2)
Welcome Back
Requests?
Peppermint
Stay Away From That Snake!
That Does Not Go There!
New Book
Call Me Webs (p.2)
HYDRA (p.3)
Drugs... but Not That Kind
Milestones
Family
Welcome to the Good Place
i have a question+requests
Tricks are for Kids
Control (p1)
The Bus

Bullying

31.9K 570 263
بواسطة loveyouforinfinty

Words: 1798

Warnings: nothing really, just flash bullying peter ig

:)

"Yo, Peter! Wait up!" Flash Thompson, Peters least favorite person ever called behind him. The dismissal bell already rang, but Peter was still waiting for Tony Stark, his dad, to pick him up.

"What do you want, Flash?" Peter turned around, completely done with everything. He hated everyone at school, all the teachers, waking up early, everything.

"Uh, just wanna talk to you," Flash smirked, then grabbed Peters backpack and wriggled it out of his arms, "oooh! What's in here!" He unzipped the bag, then digging around.

"Flash, what are you doing?" Peter sighed, then leaned against the wall. Flash then looked up, grinning, said nothing, then went back to whatever he was really doing.

"Hey, whats this?" Flash questioned as he pulled out a red and blue piece of cloth.

"Fuck- Flash no, put that back!" Peter panicked, but Flash only did the opposite.

"Is this...spiderman? Halloween isn't until another six months." Flash held out the entire suit, laughing.

"It's- it's not a costume." Peter stuttered, grabbing for his suit, only for it to be raised higher away from him.

"So...you're spiderman? Wow! I'm amazed! You can even do one curl up!" Flash remarked sarcastically, then rudely.

"Flash, just give me that." Peter held out his hand, but Flash just scoffed at it. He examined the suit, looking over the details. Thankfully, Peter turned off Karen after all the times she'd go off in the middle of class. His web shooters were on his wrists, so there was no fear of Flash finding those.

"You done?" Peter questioned, annoyed.

"Damn, what's the with the attitude? Just taking a look at your costume." Flash laughed and continued looking over the suit.

"Give me the suit." Peter, once again, held out his hand, but Flash only ignored it.

"Flash, give it to me!" Peter said, a little louder.

"Flash, what the hell? Do you not hear me? Give me that back!" Peter yelled, causing one of the remaining students to look over at them.

"Eugene! Give. Me. The. Suit!" Peter shouted Flashes real name. The name he hated. After hearing it, Flash dropped the suit and turned to look at Peter, angrily.

"What did you call me?" He asked, then dropping the suit on the ground.

"It doesn't matter." Peter mumbled, and began to gather his things. While he grabbed he suit, Flash stomped down on it, almost hitting Peters hand. Startling him, Peter looked up to see Flash standing over him.

"You don't call me that, you should know that, Parker. It's Flash, not that other name. You call me that again, you'll be sorry." Peter just nodded and Flash began to leave.

"Eugene." Peter mumbled quietly, but apparently not quiet enough. Flash turned around and ran towards Peter, with his hand in a fist. His hard knuckles slammed into the side of Peters face, causing him to fall. Peters spidey senses were going crazy in his head, telling him to shoot a web or punch back, but obviously he couldn't do that. A punch from Peter could kill Flash, and a web would reveal Spider-Man's identity.

"Ah!" Peter cried out as Flash kicked his ribs. Peter groaned as Flash kicked once more.

"Pathetic." He scoffed, then turning around, only to run into the principal, Mr. Morita.

"Flash, Peter. Office." Mr. Morita told in a firm voice. It took a few tries for Peter to stand up, but once he did, Mr. Mortia directed both boys into his office.

"What's going on?" Mr. Morita said as the three all entered his office.

"I don't know sir! He tried to punch me, but then I missed it, and he like just fell!" Flash said, but in a terrible scared voice. Obviously, Mr. Morita knew he was lying and sent Flash out of the office.

"Peter? What happened out there?" Mr. Morita asked once again, but in a calmer tone.

"I- he just, I don't know. He was digging through my things and apparently calling him by his real name made him mad so he punched me for it. Then kicked me." Peter laughed softly at the last part, but wincing right after.

"Alright, I'll call your dad, if he's not here, we'll figure something out, okay?" But right after that, Tony Stark, Peter Parker's adoptive father walked right through the office, asking where Peter is.

"Here, stay here. I'll bring him over here. I'll have someone get you some ice packs." Peter gave a small smile and Mr. Morita left. With the door open, he turned around and saw Flash staring in awe at Tony. Peter laughed a little, then turned around.

"Peter! I am so sorry I'm late, my phone wasn't working, FRIDAY was down, Happy is out of town, the rest of the team are at SHIELD." Tony rushed into the room, feeling guilty.

"No, no it's fine. Just the wrong timing, I guess." Peter looked up at his worried father, then looked at the chair beside him. Tony sat down, putting an around around his sons shoulder. After a minute passed, a women in blue heels came in with four ice packs and gave them to Peter. He placed them on the pained areas and shivered from the cold.

"Peter, could you explain what exactly happened? But with more detail?" Mr. Morita asked, glancing between Tony and Peter.

"Well, Okay. I was just outside waiting for my dad to pick me up and then Flash came up to me out of nowhere and just grabbed my bag. He started pulling stuff out and wouldn't stop. I called him by bus real name and that made him really mad, I guess. He threatened me, but I was an idiot and said it again, which caused him to punch me. He also kicked by ribs, but it's okay." Peter weakly smiled as Mr. Morita typed Peters words onto his computer.

"Pete, you should have fought back." Tony said, but immediately received a glare from the principal.

"We- we don't encourage fighting back here, we believe it will just make the problem worse, so we try to avoid it." Mr. Morita softly laughed.

"But it's self defense? If they kids getting hurt, he should be able to hit back." Tony said. For the next few minutes, they both argued over if self defense should be allowed. With the raise of their voices, Peters senses began spiraling in his head. A whisper sounded like a yell and a scream sounded like a tornado sirem. He tightly closed his eyes, massaging the sides of his , and then clenching his teeth tight. Once Tony noticed the wincing, he stopped the conversation and hugged Peter.

"I'm sorry, but we're going to have to leave. I'll email you whenever." Tony then got up, still with his arms around Peter. Mr. Morita was going to stop him, but it was Tony Stark so...

"Pete, hey. It's alright." Tony whispered, knowing his sensitivity to sound at times. Once they left the building, Tony immediately grabbed Peters specially made head phones that make whatever Peter hears, 10x quieter.

"I'm sorry." Peter coughed, as Tony started the car engine.

"Sorry for what? You did nothing." Tony scoffed, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Exactly. Maybe if I actually did something to stop this dumbass named Flash, then I wouldn't be like this." He sighed, resting his head on the window.

"Hey, language. Also, how long has this kid been picking on you?"

Peter was quiet. He didn't respond for at least five minutes. "Six years." He replied quietly.

"Six- what?" Tony nearly crashed into the cat in front of him at a stop light.

"I'm sorry." Peter said once again, still avoiding eye contact.

"Damn kid, you gotta stop apologizing," Tony sighed, "I'll call Flash's parents about it when we get home. I'll have Bruce take a look at your ribs, see if anything is broken."

"He doesn't need to, I'm fine." Peter snapped, but keeping his voice low.

"You could have a broken rib, I want to make sure you're okay." Tony glanced over at Peter.

"I am. There's no broken bones. He isn't strong enough to break a bone." Tony just sighed and decided not to reply. The rest of the drive home  was silent. Once they got home, Peter stormed through his home and right to his room. Tony didn't bother talking to him and instead he called Flash's parents.

"Hello, is this Susan?" Tony asked his phone.

"Yes, um, this is?" The lady on the other side of the call answered.

"Tony Stark. I'm Peters father and I'd like to talk to you about your sons behavior."

"Oh my! Yes, I am on the way to the school to talk to the principal about what happened. I apologize for everything my son has done, I've never saw him as the kid who bullies people."

"Thank you. Um, do you think you could ask the principal about us having a meeting tomorrow?" Tony asked, tapping his foot.

"Of course I can! I'll text you details, unless this isn't your number or something, or like-" Tony cut off the lady and said.

"Yes, this is my number. I'd appreciate if you could text me the information."

"I'll do that. Alright well I am at the school, so I'm going to go, once again, I'm so sorry for everything my son has done."

"It's alright, thank you. Bye-bye now." Tony hung up and sighed in relief. He set his phone done and started Star Wars- Episode IV, Peters favorite movie.

"Pete! I got a movie on! Wanna join?" Tony called from the living room, but got no answer. He sighed, accepting that he wasn't in the mood, but minutes later, Peter came downstairs. He was changed into a grey hoodie and black joggers. Tony grinned at him, an Peter laughed a little. As Peter sat next to Tony, he got wrapped in a blanket and Tonys arm. His head rested next to Tonys arc reactor and his eyes were on the movie. Tony pressed play and they enjoyed the movie together.

Halfway through the movie, Peter was asleep, and Tony was about to pass out. He didn't bother telling FRIDAY to turn the TV off or read texts from Flash's mom. He let himself fall in a deep sleep, happy to be with Peter.

Hi lol it's me. My first one-shot. Idk what to think of it, but comment what u think of it. The ending is not original at all. Ive read so many stories of people either fucking or falling asleep together after watching Star Wars so whatever. Hope you enjoy! Also, why don't you go read my other two books: You're safe and don't worry I'll keep you safe

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.8K 15 30
Some oneshots with: Steve, Bucky, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Peter and Bruce. sometimes with Y\N
18.3K 435 35
Hello my lovely's!! ✨ I believe I have improved my writing quiet a bit so this is my old one shots re-written! This mean that some of the plots may c...
155K 4K 16
Basically me writing whatever stories I want. Mostly revoled around Tony and Peter.
342K 8.1K 37
🚨Poorly written, enjoy I guess, most of this was written when I was like 13 🚨 A bunch of Spider-Man one-shots. Includes some Tony Stark oneshots to...