Remembering Sunday

By thelackadaisicallass

Giovani Rocco was contented with his life now. Despite, occasionally missing Nathaniel's presence, he's used... More

Remembering Sunday

Chapter 1

15 0 0
By thelackadaisicallass

Nathaniel

"Gio," I called out his name as I caressed the side of his face. He leaned into my touch as he smiled and closed his eyes, making my heart ache. I leaned closer to his face and planted my lips on his. They felt warm and soft. I felt Giovani smile into the kiss, again making my heart swoon. As we pulled out of the kiss, Gio looked at me with eyes that hold something I couldn't comprehend. Finally, he sighed and gave me a sad smile. I couldn't understand why; why did he have to make that face? I felt a lump in my throat, I wanted to ask, 'why, what's wrong' but I am unable to do so.

"Goodbye, Nate." he said as he stood up and started to walk away. I wanted to call out to him, to reach out and stop him from leaving me. However, I remained frozen; unable to move nor speak. What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I move? I watched as Giovani's back grew farther away from me.

"Gio..."

I groaned as I slumped on the headboard of my bed. I've been having the same dream for almost a week now. Giovani and I are merely acquintances now. That kiss would most unlikely to happen. He now treats me as some stranger. I chuckled at the irony.  I walked towards my window. Giovani was already outside his house waving goodbye to his mother. Early as always but actually he's the laziest bum you'd ever meet. I reminisced the mornings where Gio would be jumping on me trying to get me out off bed. Lost in my little daydream, I didn't notice that started to walk away. I continued to stare at his back as he moved farther and farther away from me. Just like in my dream. It's been two years since we last spoke to each other. Even during the occasional sunday dinner with the Roccos, he wouldn't talk to me. He'd acknowledge my presence by putting on a tight smile or by nodding his head. I sighed. It's too damn painful.

"I'm going to get you back Gio..."

Giovani

I felt a chill run down my spine. I turned around an found Nathaniel staring at me from his window. Somehow, he looked like he's deep in thought. I waved my hand at him. No response. Yep, definitely deep in thought and spacing out. I chuckled. Whenever he's thinking about something seriously,  he spaces out and becomes statue like. Once, he completely spaced out in the middle of the ice cream shop while trying to decide which flavor to buy. He scared the nice vendor since she thought he's experiencing some post-trauma attack. Nathan also didn't notice that a kid dropped his ice cream on his sneakers. Stupid Gio. I said I mentally smacked my head. Thinking about the stupid past again. Hurting yourself again.

"Shit, I'm hopeless." I muttered as I continued on my way to school.

As soon as arrived at the school gates, I was greeted by the twins. Min and Yuni stood on both my sides happily linked their arms on mine.

"Good morning Gio-hyung." they said in unison making me chuckle.

"Good morning, my shorty babies." I laughed as both of them pouted.

"We're not that short!" Min and Yuni said in unison making me laugh.

"Are you being rascist, Gio? Just because we're Asian and a little bit smaller than you you can't just call us short. You'll see we'll grow." Min continued as she put her hands on her hips.

"You're not even full Asian." Clyde interrupted.

"Exactly, that means we still have our daddy's American genes. So we'd grow taller." Yuni said.

"Whatever, midgets." Clyde replied as he earned a smack from both girls. "Ouch, brutal much?"

I laughed. My friends never fail to make me feel better. As we continued to walk to our lockers with Clyde and the twins fooling around. A group of students walked by us, one accidentally bumping into me.

"Oops, sorry bro," he said. I looked up and came face to face with Bryce, Nathan's best bud. I cringed at the 'best bud' part.

"It's okay.  I was in the way, sorry."

"Nah, it was my fault." Bryce said as he patted my back. "See ya around, Rocco." with that he left along with his group of friends. Nathan lingered back for awhile, staring straight at me. I nodded and walked to my homeroom.

Lunch time arrived. Together with Clyde and the twins, we headed for the cafeteria. It was always fun being with them but at times I often sneak out on them and enjoy the other 30 minutes of the hour long lunch break to myself. I walked to my secret hideout behind the school. It was an abandoned park and I had it all to myself. I used my bag as a pillow and lied down on the bench and placed my book on my chest. I didn't feel like reading. Everything was so tranquil. The sky's beautiful and the wind was just right. But why do I feel so bothered? What is this heavy feeling in my chest? I sighed and I felt my eyes getting heavy. I started to hum a song and drifted off to sleep.

Nathaniel

I watched as Gio slipped away from his friends and headed out of the cafeteria. I knew where he was going he's heading to that abandoned park behind the school. Little did he know, I've been following and watching him there for the last two years. Damn, I turned into a creepy stalker. I chuckled.  What can I do? I love the guy. It's painful for me to just watch him from afar, he seems happy without me. But I can no longer keep hurting myself. Even if he does not want me back, to know the reason for distancing himself away from me would be enough. I stood up from where I was sitting, dusted off my jeans, and walked to my sleeping Gio.

It's been forever since I saw his face up close. He's the definition of perfection. I might be biased when it comes to his looks but he's actually a beautiful boy. Little did he know, girls refer to him as the cool beauty of our school. With his dark hair, grey eyes, pale complexion, slim and tall figure, he gives out a calm yet demeaning aura but whenever he smiles, hearts are swooned.  I brushed some of his hair away from his face.

"Being near you was enough. Why did you have to distance yourself?" I asked as I caressed his face. "What have I done to deserve this pain?"

I laughed. "Look at me, I've turned into a creepy stalker. Adding to that, I'm talking to a sleeping guy who I doubt couldn't even hear me." I shook my head. "Don't you know how much I love you?"

I grabbed Giovani's hand and kissed it. It felt cool on my lips. "I love you so much it hurts." I placed his hand on my eyes as I tried to blink away tears but failed. Giovani groaned.

"Ugh, Nathan?" Giovani stirred as he looked at me with lidded eyes. He's probably half asleep. I smiled.

"Shh. Yeah, it's me. Go back to sleep, Gio." I said as I peppered kisses on his face.

"I must be dreaming." he said as he giggled. "Nathan is kissing me. Be it next to me. This is so impossible." Giovani grabbed my face and smiled. "Well, isn't this a nice dream?" he asked drunkenly. I felt my heart skip a beat. He said nice. Didn't he? Gio wrinkled his forehead. "Were you crying, Nate?" he asked as he kissed away the tears that I didn't notice had fallen. "Aw, don't cry, Nate. It makes me sad too." Gio continued to kiss my eyes. I felt shocked when I felt his warm tongue on my cheek. "Hehe, salty." he giggled as he licked his bottom lip, making me feel all warm inside. I couldn't help myself. I pulled him in for a kiss. His lips felt warm on mine. I licked his bottom lip and nipped at it asking for the permission he immediately gave. As soon as our tongues touched, I was felt my temperature getting higher. It heightened even more when Gio let out a moan. I needed him to be closer. I needed to feel him. I pulled him to me until he was on my lap and our chest were touching. I could feel his racing heart. I snaked my arm around his middle pulling him even closer. I hissed when our bottom half brushed and Giovani let out a gasp. Gio snaked his arm around my neck as he grabbed my hair making me groan. Our tongues continued to dance around and we drowned ourselves in each other. Suddenly, I felt wetness on Giovani's face and immediately Gio pulled away.

"I'm sorry Nate. This is all wrong. This is all a mistake. I should burn in hell for having this dream." he said as he shook his head violently.

I sighed.  He thinks this was all a dream. he must be exhausted. Whenever, he's exhausted he'd be doing stuff half awake he wouldn't even remember once he wakes or treat them as a dream. I pulled him in for a hug as he struggled. "Shh, it's okay. There's nothing wrong with this." I kissed his forehead as I rocked him gently. He hiccuped.

"I'm sorry, Nate. I'm sorry." he said, as he slowly drifted off to sleep. 

"I love you, Giovani." I whispered as I planted another kiss on his cheek.

"I love you too, Nate."

His words took me by shock. Whatever caused Giovani to distance himself away from me,  I would find out about it sooner or later. I'd do whatever it takes to get him back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guten tag peanuts!   So yeah, this was totally made out in a whim.  I know what you're thinking about, yes indeed more work for me. How the hell am I supposed to fibish ny other story,  blah shit like that. I'll try my very hardest to finish, ATTWP, hehe. But I just suddenly had the urge to write a story with the boy's love theme. Honestly,  I am guilty of enjoying reading yaoi (boyxboy). I mean a lot of girls do. Don't even try to deny or even defy me. Seriously. Admit it,  boys love girl-girl action and girls love boy-boy scenarios. I like both, just to be honest.  Okay, I am just plain rotten. But there's nothing wrong with loving the same gender right? In fact, gender does not matter when it comes to love. So screw all haters. you can all use a potato to put up in your asses. So I'm not rotten. I support the LGBT family.  "I love love." (Homer Simpson) the quote and citation was necessary,  okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 116K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
403K 45.8K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
2.5M 146K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.5M 282K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...