Supernatural Series Rewrite...

由 queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... 更多

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Red Sky At Morning- Part 3

1.7K 57 14
由 queenofdeansbooty

"You know, she is taking forever. Even I don't take this long," You heard Bela complain to Dean downstairs. You were getting ready to go to the museum to try and get the hand but you needed to blend in and Bela's big plan was that you and she be Dean's date. You didn't exactly like it and was going to suggest Bela being Sam's date but another older lady grabbed Sam before she could.

"I heard that!" You called down to her.

"What is taking so long! Sam is already halfway there and Dean, as dashing as he looks, is getting quite impatient." Bela called up to you. You were just putting the finishing touches on your dress and was almost done.

"Hey, I'd rather we not go. I look ridiculous in this." Dean complained. You knew he hated getting all dressed up and if you weren't here, then he definitely wouldn't do it for Bela. He was only doing this for you.

"Dean, you know you don't. I'm coming down." You announced before grabbing your very tiny purse that Bela so graciously lent you. Dean rolled his eyes at your response but waited for you to come down the stairs. Yes, Bela did look good for what she was wearing but he couldn't wait to see you. You and Bela had gone dress shopping without him and Sam so he had no idea what you were wearing.

The first thing he saw was a deep red pump with a white, sparkling band that went around the ankle to hold the shoe in place. Then he saw a bare leg, the leg that belonged to the most beautiful woman he's ever known. You were wearing a slit dress that showed off your skin, the cut stopping to your upper thigh. He gulped as you walked down the stairs, moving some hair that got in your eyes.

"Keep it in your pants, big boy." He faintly heard Bela say but he wasn't paying attention to her. His eyes were on you in that sexy red dress, your hair that was pinned up just right and that deep red lipstick you put on. When you got at the bottom of the stairs, you looked at Dean and shyly smiled.

"I'm not used to dressing up like this. Do I look silly?" You asked Dean, staring into his eyes. Even wearing these shoes, you were still shorter than Dean. Not by much, but still shorter.

"Sweetheart, you look... stunning." Dean breathed out. You blushed and bent your head slightly.

"Thank you. See? I told you that you wouldn't look ridiculous. You look very handsome." You walked up to Dean and fixed his bowtie that he put on. Dean smirked and raked his eyes down your body but you were interrupted by Bela's throat clearing.

"Can we go now?" She asked, looking at you. You smirked and grabbed Dean's face, pressing your lips against his. He didn't argue with you and began kissing you back, placing his hands on your waist. You kissed him, making sure Bela knew and pulled away before smirking at her.

"Yes, we can go now." You grabbed Dean's hand and laced your fingers with him before walking out of the house with him.

"Was that necessary?" Dean whispered to you.

"Yes, it was." You smirked. Bela rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse, getting inside the backseat whereas you took the front. It took Dean less than 20 minutes to get to the event and you were on the right side of Dean, clutching his arm while Bela was on the left side, doing the same exact thing. You three walked up to the door and Bela handed the invitation to the doorman who looked and Dean and nodded in approval.

"Are you chewing gum?" Bela asked and you looked over to see Dean chewing a piece of gum he probably found in the Impala. "Try and behave as if you've lived this life before, yeah?"

"Leave him alone." Is what you wanted to say but you watched as Dean walked over to a champagne fountain and stuck his gum underneath it. You giggled but Bela looked appalled and rolled her eyes. You grabbed onto his arm again and walked inside with him and Bela.

You walked to the bar since you didn't see Sam yet and sat down next to Bela while Dean stood next to you. His hand was on your arm, stroking it and you smiled up at him. He looked down at you and winked, happy that he was here with you. Bela looked over and saw this exchange and she sighed slightly, a little sad that she will never get what you have.

Just then, Sam walked up to you three and you took your eyes off Dean and looked at Sam.

"Wow, you dress up nicely Sam. Does your date like it?" You teased him but he glared at you slightly.

"Exactly how long do you expect me to entertain my date?" Sam asked the three of you.

"As long as it takes," Bela answered.

"Look, there's security all over this place, alright. This is an uncrashable party without Gert's invitation, so..." Dean trailed off.

"We can crash anything, Dean."

"Yeah, I know, but this is easier and it's a lot more entertaining," Dean smirked but Sam wasn't impressed.

"You know there are limits to what I'll do, right?"

"Ah, he's playing hard to get, that's cute. Come on. I want all the details in the morning!" Dean winked at Sam as he grabbed a glass of champagne from the bar counter. He handed it to Bela and she got up.

"Thank you," She stepped to the side and you bit your lip, grabbing Dean's hand before he could follow her.

"Are you sure about this? Why can't she do this on her own?" You didn't like it that Dean and Bela were sneaking around together, even if it was for a haunted hand.

"Look, try and mingle and if Sam needs saving, then you know what to do. We'll be in and out in no time, okay?" Dean assured you, kissing the side of your head.

"Yeah, I know. I just feel so useless with Sam distracting Gert and you and Bela finding the hand." You sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon," Dean promised before he and Bela walked off together.

"Sorry you have to go through with this Sam. Gert seems to really like you. I mean, I don't blame her. Have you seen you?" You smiled at Sam, playing around with him. You always lightly flirted with Sam even though both you and he knew it was only joking around and teasing. You didn't think of Sam that way; not now, not ever.

"Yeah, yeah, don't stray too far. I might need saving." Sam said before giving you a tight smile. Gert was approaching him and you got off your chair and walked around, just scoping out the place. You looked over to see Dean and Bela slip into another room and you sighed. You didn't know what Bela's problem was. You didn't know her history or background. You just wished you knew why she was like this.

"Excuse me? Care to dance?" You looked over to see a very attractive man, smiling at you. You smiled lightly and was about to decline when you saw Gert and Sam dancing and Sam looked pretty uncomfortable. You knew this thing would take a while and Dean won't be back shortly.

"Sure," You said and took his hand while he led you to the dance floor, right by Sam and Gert. It was a good place to keep an eye out for him.

"What's your name?" The man asked, placing his hand on the small of your back while you wrapped your arm around his neck, the other hand in his hand. You didn't think anyone else at this party was dangerous so giving him your real name wasn't an issue.

"Y/N."

"Wow, Y/N, that is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he complimented you. You blushed and thanked him but he continued. "Why are you here alone?"

"Oh, my date has ditched me." You said, not giving away too much, even though Dean did it for a good reason.

"That's a shame, he must not know what he is missing. I'm Derek."

"It's nice to meet you, Derek." You smiled up at him. He was about the same height as Sam and as you looked over at Sam, you caught his eye. You bit your lip but didn't say anything and he didn't either.

"So, do you live around here? I've lived here my whole life and I've never seen you around." Derek said as he smoothly danced with you. You had to give him points, he really knew how to dance but you knew Dean was better than him.

"I just moved to town. I'm a good friend of Gertrude Case and she invited me here as a way to get to know everyone. She's so sweet." You said with a smile, moving to the music.

"Yeah, she is. Well, if you need anything, then you can give me a call. I live close and I know this town like it's the back of my hand. I could show you around if you like?" Derek asked with a smile.

"That sounds nice but I also have a place out of state and I'm not always going to be around. But I'll hold you to that offer." You chuckled and Derek was about to say something when he heard his name being called.

"Hey, listen, I'll be right back. Save me another dance, okay?"

"Will do." You smiled and he walked away from you. You looked around to see Gert walking away from Sam and you quickly slinked up to his side and grabbed his hand. Sam jumped at the contact but relaxed when he saw it was you. He put his hand on your waist while you put your arm around his neck and started dancing.

"So, how is your date going?" You asked with a smile.

"She's touched my butt at least 5 times." Sam grimaced. You laughed and put your head on his chest, swaying to the music. You liked dancing with Sam better than Derek anyway. You pulled away and looked up at Sam, knowing he didn't like this.

"Where did she go?"

"To the bathroom. I'm hoping she'll be in there for a while."

"You know, when I pictured you with someone, I thought she was going to be our age." You giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, get it all out now. I'm going to have to take shit from Dean later."

"Yeah, you will," You smiled and Sam spun you, pulling you back in his arms. "Wow, Sam, where did you learn to do that?"

"Back in college. I used to dance with..." Sam suddenly stopped, choking on her name.

"Yeah, I know. I miss her too." You said quietly.

"You didn't even know her."

"I didn't have to. She made you happy and that's good enough for me." Sam smiled lightly at you but the moment was short lived when you felt a presence at your side. You looked to see Gert standing there.

"Well, I'll let you get back to your date. Don't go crazy." You grinned, letting Gert have Sam again. She was happy to be back in Sam's arms and you turned around only to be met with Derek's chest.

"Wow, your back already," you chuckled. Derek grabbed your hand and he spun you like Sam did and brought you into his arms. He must have seen Sam do it to you before.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I won't be leaving the rest of the night." Derek smiled and you slow danced with him.

"Yay, lucky me." You said a bit sarcastically but Derek didn't pick up on that. You spent 3 long songs in Derek's arms and you were ready to blow this joint when you felt a presence by your side.

"I think I'll take it from here, thanks for keeping her company, dude," Dean said, looking at Derek.

"Are you her date?" Derek asked, judging him for leaving you.

"Yes, he is. Look, Derek, it's been fun but I'm just going to go with him now," You said politely.

"Alright, but you know where to find me. You have my number." He winked before looking at Dean as he walked away. Before you could say anything, Dean pulled you into his arms and brought his head down to yours before kissing you. You smiled against the kiss and started to kiss him back when he pulled away.

"I think you scared him away." You whispered with a wink.

"Good, you're mine, you know that?" Dean said back.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." You smiled, leaning up to kiss him but you heard a throat being cleared. You looked at Bela who had Gert standing next to her.

"I'm going to take Gert home. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, not at all. Have fun you two." You said with a tight smile, watching Bela and Gert walk away. Dean pulled you back to him and he leaned down to kiss you but Sam interrupted this time, wincing at the glare Dean gave him.

"We need to go, like now," Sam said.

"Here, we'll be out in a minute." Dean took the keys out of his pocket and handed them to Sam who rolled his eyes. Sam started walking away but Dean shouted something at him that made Sam flip Dean off.

"You stink like sex!" Dean snickered at his brother's reaction.

"Can I stink like sex later?" You whispered to Dean and he smirked, leaning down and kissing you again. You smiled in the kiss and even though you felt eyes on you, that didn't stop you from letting Dean's tongue inside your mouth. The only reason you stopped was because you heard someone cough the word slut. You pulled away from Dean and glared in that direction but Dean tugged on your hand, leading you out of the place.

"Let's go. We can continue this later."

"You got the hand?" You asked Dean when you were away from people.

"Yeah, we did." Dean nodded, meeting Sam at the car who was already inside.

"Can I see it?" You asked when you and Dean got in the car.

"Please tell me you got it. I hope I didn't get groped all night by Mrs. Havisham for nothing." Sam shuddered.

"I got it... Mrs. Who?" Dean asked, confused.

"Never mind. Just let me see it." Dean reached into his jacket and pulled out something wrapped in a white cloth and began unwrapping it. You couldn't see inside but Dean suddenly stiffened at what was inside.

"What is it?" You asked. Dean sighed and took out a bottle with a ship inside of it. Your mouth fell open, you could not believe Bela would just steal from you again.

"I'm going to kill her," Dean growled out.

"Not if I get to her first." You were very upset.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.7K 110 8
The reader is be 15, turning 16 soon. (Girl Readers for the most part.) She lives with her abusive mother, who is addicted to alcohol and heroin (dar...
2.2K 176 21
Sam and Dean come to town on what they think is a vamp hunt. Instead they stumble upon demons that are somehow connected to a beautiful and charismat...
1K 71 23
A year after the demon incident, the newly married Winchester family has been preparing for a possible battle involving Lucifer and his army. But une...
412 6 12
Join the reader and the boys on a whirlwind of emotions and adventure. Something's happening with Dean, leaving Sam and the reader to figure things o...