Jimin is too cute for his own...

By primarilyjikook

"Jungkook?" "Yeah Tae?" Jungkook replied. "Do you like Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his tone hinting he was doing... More

I will kill you with my bare hands
I like all of you guys, you're all my Hyung's
I love you a lot you know?
Your chubby cheeks make you look very cute Hyung
I swear, if I wasn't holding Jimin, I'd kill you
I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore today Jimin Hyung
You guys, Jimin made the food all by himself so eat it and tell him it's nice
So, is that how you ended up with your coconut hair?
Sorry Kookie, I didn't mean to fall for - on you
Yeah, but I don't want you to bow to me, here sit next to me Jiminie Hyung
So, you interrupted us to play Truth or Dare?
I won't be able to hug you if you go back to your room
Jiminie Hyung! I'm bored - come cuddle me!
❣️Tagged❣️
Hyunnngie, I could never hate you, I love you so much!
Jimin, baby, I love you, please don't ignore me...
🎊🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIMIN❣️🎈
💜THANK YOU SO MUCH💜
That's fine too, I'm all yours Hyungie!

Did you just call me Baby?

9.2K 289 301
By primarilyjikook

"I swear to god, I'm going to puke!" Yoongi screamed, hiding his face in Hoseok's shoulder.

"Noo, it's cute Yoongi-ah!" Hoseok insisted.

"Cute? They're cuddling and giggling and pecking each other, I can't take it!"

"Yeah, well, at least they aren't sucking each other's faces like you guys do all the time!" Taehyung snapped, while actually snapping photos of Jimin and Jungkook.

All the members were currently sitting in the living room of their dorm except Seokjin and Namjoon who were in the kitchen cooking dinner. Jimin and Jungkook were sitting in an armchair together, Jimin sitting on Jungkook's lap of course. Jimin was playing with Jungkook's fingers at the moment and giggling every time Jungkook kissed him on the cheek or forehead, they haven't had their first kiss on the lips yet, they were saving it.

"It's only been one day and there already this bad! Ugh, if I knew they were going to be this disgusting I would've never helped them get together," Yoongi mumbled, rolling his eyes when he heard Jimin giggle again.

"That's a lie and you know it Hyung, and plus you and Hobi Hyung are way more disgusting while they are cute," Taehyung pointed to the giggling messes on the armchair.

"They can't even hear us!" Hoseok whined.

"Just say something bad about Jiminie, Kook will magically hear it and come kill you." Yoongi stated.

"Do you want me to die or something?" Hoseok asked, horrified.

"No, no, I love you, it's just you keep complaining," Yoongi sighed.

"Aww, you love meee!"

"Shut up!"

"Well, I wanna talk to Minnie but I don't want say something bad to my soulmate to be able to talk to him," Taehyung pouted.

"Don't pout, no one cares..."

"Yoongi!" Hoseok scolded. "But he's right no one really cares..."

"Hobi Hyung, just when I thought you were a good person, whatever I don't need you guys anyway, I want Minnie!"

"Then talk to him, stop disturbing us!" Yoongi screamed.

"I can't! He won't listen to me! Look – Minnie! MINNIE! JIMINIEE! – See? I don't even know if he's just ignoring me now..."

"I would..." Yoongi muttered.

"Please help me! If you're able to help me, I won't disturb you guys anymore... pleaseeeeeeeeee-"

"Fine – shut up – I'll do it!" Yoongi screamed. He walked over to the two and poked Jimin in the cheek.

"Ow!" Jimin screamed. Jungkook stood up and stepped in front of Jimin protectively, while glaring at Yoongi. "What the hell was that for?"

"That idiot over that, wanted to talk to Jimin!" Yoongi pointed at Taehyung.

"So, you decided to hurt Hyungie so Tae could talk to him? Why didn't you just call us?"

"You think we didn't ? I've been calling Minnie for the past 5 minutes but you all became deaf or something!"

"Don't blame this on us, you hurt Hyungie..."

"Kookie, I'm fine, sit down..." Jimin tugged on Jungkook's hand.

"No, let's go to our room!" Jungkook said grabbing onto Jimin's arm to pull him up and carry him towards Jungkook's room.

Just as Jimin was propped comfortably in Jungkook's arm, Seokjin came out of the kitchen.

"Are you leaving right now? The food's ready." Seokjin said before walking back into the kitchen.

Jungkook sighed. "Let's go to the kitchen then..." Jungkook continued to carry Jimin into the kitchen before placing him safely on a chair. Jungkook then sat down and pulled Jimin on top of him. A yelp escaped Jimin's lips.

"Kookie, what are you doing?"

"I have become your own personal seat Hyungie, you can sit on this seat whenever you want, too!" Jungkook smiled, exposing his bunny teeth.

"You're such a dork!" Jimin giggled.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork!" Jungkook retorted.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"I. Want. To. Die!" Yoongi screamed.

"Shut up, you're killing the mood," Hoseok shushed him and pointed at Namjoon and Seokjin who were also kissing in the kitchen.

"Yeah, your right, I love you Seokie..."

"I love you too," Hoseok said, before leaning in to kiss Yoongi.

"OMG NO! YOU GUYS ARE ALL SICK! STOP MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE WITH INNOCENT EYES! Where's Yeontannie when you need him..."

"Oh shut up Tae, we all know you're not innocent," Hoseok said after breaking the kiss.

"May we remind you, you still have the trophy in our room? Remember? Our Artist Of The Year Trophy that you-"

"Okay, okay, I get it Minnie, shut up!"

Jimin bursted out into giggles. He would've fallen off the chair if he didn't have Jungkook's arm tightened around his waist.

Seokjin and Namjoon walked out of the kitchen and placed the food in front of them. "Eat, before it gets cold," Namjoon said.

"And Jiminie please sit in a chair please!"

"But I am Hyungie's chair!" Jungkook perked up.

"No sit in your own chair Jimin." Seokjin said before sitting down next to Namjoon and eating.

"Kookie?"

"Fine!" Jungkook loosened his hold on Jimin so he would be able to sit on an actual chair that was next to him. Jungkook swung an arm around Jimin's neck and rested it on Jimin's shoulder but he was still pouting.

So, Jimin gave him a peck on the cheek and fed him some food.

"Wow, I didn't think you guys would get more cuter!" Taehyung cooed.

"Hell nah, Namjoon and I are much cuter!" Seokjin argued.

"Um, no, you guys are old, Hyungie and I are the cutest!" Jungkook retorted back causing Jimin to giggle.

Yay, I made Hyungie giggle!

"Uh, nope, that's where you guys are both wrong, Yoongi-ah and I are the cutest!" Hoseok countered, while Yoongi fed him some food.

"Oh please, Jimin is literally the cutest person ever, so he wins that already without even needing me!"

"Kookie, stop it, you're embarrassing me," Jimin whined ducking his head into Jungkook's neck.

"See what I mean? Cutest person ever, no arguments!"

"Shit, he right, Minnie is the cutest person ever," Taehyung agreed.

"I'm always right." Jungkook said, stroking Jimin's hair.

"Kookieee ̴" Jimin continued whining into Jungkook's neck.

"Yes Hyungie?"

"Feed me,"

"Of course," Jungkook said picking up the food and placing it gently into Jimin's mouth.

"Ooo, oo, feed me too Kook," Taehyung said opening his mouth.

"Close your mouth before I slice it off!" Jungkook said causing Taehyung to slam it shut and shudder.

"You're a monster! Minnie, you're dating a monster!"

Jimin giggled.

"As your best friend, I'm advising you to leave the monster now before he hurts you!"

Jungkook gasped. "I would never hurt Hyungie, how dare you say that?"

"I know you won't Kookie... I'm tired..."

"Don't sleep yet, you haven't finished eating – here open your mouth – no stop sleeping!"

Jungkook placed some food in Jimin's mouth and watched him swallow it. "Come on, one more bite!" Jungkook said placing the last bit of food into Jimin's mouth. He grabbed the bowls and spoons, placed them into the sink and walked back over to Jimin.

Lifting him up, he carried him to 'their' room and set him down on the bed.

"I'm gonna shower Minnie, I'll be right back," Jungkook said as he grabbed clothes out of his closet and walked towards the bathroom.

Taehyung slipped in at that moment and jumped on the bed causing Jimin to scream. Jungkook ran out of the bathroom as fast as he could thinking Jimin was hurt but only ended up seeing Taehyung on his bed.

"What the hell are you doing on my bed?" Jungkook asked.

"I wanted to talk to Minnie..."

"Talk to him tomorrow, he needs to sleep!"

"Ugh, so controlling," Taehyung muttered as he walked out of the door.

"Are you okay Hyungie?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm fine, go back to your shower..."

"Okay then, yell if you need anything!"

"I won't though!" Jimin smiled as he heard the shower go off. He still couldn't believe he was dating the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was so hot and cute and he was just okay but Jungkook seemed to think he was more than okay so Jimin had to learn to think better of himself. Jimin was so lucky to have Jungkook. It's not everyday that your 5 year long crush ends up liking you back too.

Oddly enough, now that Jimin was lying in bed, he couldn't sleep. He buried his nose into Jungkook's pillow to catch his scent but it wasn't good enough, he needed the real thing. Just then, the water turned off and the rustling of clothes could be heard. A door swung open and footsteps were getting louder as they were reaching Jimin.

Jungkook stood by the door, his hair still all wet, with a grin on his face.

"I thought you'd be asleep by now." Jungkook merely said before walking over to Jimin.

"I couldn't sleep without you," Jimin pouted.

"Well lucky I'm here, now right?"

"No, your hair is all wet, if you sleep you'll get sick, come here," Jimin said, sitting up and reaching for Jungkook's towel.

Jungkook sat in front of Jimin and leaned his head towards him. Jimin rubbed the towel over Jungkook's head – massaging it as well – trying to dry it.

After 5 minutes, Jungkook abruptly stood up.

"I think we are done!"

"But your hair is still-"

"Hyungie – sorry – but are you actually tired?"

"Uh, I was but now not really, why?"

"Let's play video games then!"

"But Kookie-"

"You can be on my team!"

"Ugh, fine, let's go," Jimin jumped off the bed and followed Jungkook into his studio.

When they arrived Jungkook immediately sat on his desk chair and pulled one over for his Hyung.

"Here you are Hyungie,"

Jungkook turned on the computer for Jimin and helped him start the game.

"Okay wait for me I'll join..."

Jungkook finally joined the game and joined Jimin's team.

"Huh? Someone named KTHie95 wants to join, is that Tae?"

"Yeah that's Tae, click decline."

"Why?"

"I don't want him on our team..."

"Kookieee..."

"No, I want to be able to shoot him..." Jungkook pouted.

"Fine, but only because I love you, which I'm currently wondering why at the moment..." Jimin mumbled the last bit. "I'm so sorry Taehyungie!" Jimin apologised before clicking decline.

The game started and Jimin saw Taehyung's character run after him so he started to hide behind Jungkook. Smart move ay?

Jungkook protected him from Taehyung and ended up shooting a bunch of bots too.

"Stay here Hyungie, I'm going to go find Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted at him, in real life before leaving him and wondering off to Taehyung's start base.

A bot found Jimin and began shooting Jimin but kept missing. Jimin quickly hid behind a wall and threw a grenade out, praying it hit the bot before he kept running.

"Kookie where are you?"

"I'm right there after you turn left!"

Jimin continued left and saw Jungkook swarmed by 5 bots. He was shooting them but they were also shooting him, making him lose health. Jimin quickly shot one and after they all focused on him and tried shooting him but Jungkook quickly shot them all.

"Thanks, Kookie!"

"You're welcome baby!"

Wait what

Baby?

Jimin blushed.

"Did you just call me Baby?"

"Maybe..."

"Jungkookie, BEHIND YOU!"

Jungkook's character turned around to see Taehyung's gun in his face.

Jimin aimed his gun at Taehyung and shot, hoping he didn't accidentally shoot Jungkook.

"Kook, you still alive?"

"I think?"

The game ended and Jimin and Jungkook won.

"Can we go to sleep now?" Jimin asked.

"Now? I wanted to watch a movie first!"

"Fine, let's go."

"Yay!" Jungkook screamed walking into the living room.

"I'll go make the popcorn." Jimin found the microwavable popcorn bag in the cupboard and placed it into the microwave.

"What do you want to watch?" Jungkook asked from the living room.

"Anything but horror!" Jimin screamed back.

Anything but horror ay?

Horror it is...

Please don't hate me after!

Jungkook found a horror movie and put it in, letting it play before pausing it.

"Is the popcorn ready?"

"Yup, here it is!" Jimin said, passing the popcorn bag towards Jungkook. "What are we watching?"

"You'll see..." Jungkook laughed.

"Oh, no, Kookie really? I specifically said anything but horror!"

"Sorry baby! I love seeing you cuddle up to me when you're scared..."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't..."

"Ughh, let's just watch the stupid movie."

They sat in silence, apart from all of Jimin's squeaks of terror of course, but other than that they mostly sat in silence. Jungkook was hardly paying attention to the movie, not only because he had to comfort Jimin every time he screamed or something but because why watch a movie when you have something better next to you.

Jimin was leaning on Jungkook, his face pressed up against Jungkook's chest, hiding his view of the movie.

"Jungkookie ̴"

"Yeah baby?" Jungkook asked, looking straight at Jimin.

"I'm scared...." Jungkook could feel Jimin pouting on his chest.

"It's okay baby, it's not real, shh," Jungkook tried to soothe Jimin.

"Can you sing for me?"

"What do you want me to sing?"

"Anything..."

God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young

It's hunting season and the lambs are on the runSearching for meaningBut are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

"Hyungie?" Jungkook asked after he finished singing the chorus but the only answer he got were soft snores.

Aww Hyungie is sleeping...

Jungkook turned off the TV and chucked the popcorn bag in the bin before going back to Jimin to carry him to bed. As soon as he lifted Jimin up, Taehyung came bouncing into the room.

"Hey, hey, hey, I wanna-"

"Shut up Tae, Hyungie's sleeping..." Jungkook whispered harshly.

"Ugh, it's like I can never do what I want around here!" Taehyung complained.

Jungkook ignored Taehyung and continued to carry Jimin back to their room. He gently placed Jimin down and covered him with the blanket and then slipped under the covers alongside him.

He gently stroked Jimin's hair, brushing it back like how Jimin always does. Jimin was so beautiful and Jungkook was so lucky. Jungkook knew that Jimin was insecure so he made it his job everyday to tell the most beautiful person in the world that they are the most beautiful person in the world.

He kissed Jimin softly on the cheek, forehead and nose before closing his eyes, snuggling closer to Jimin and falling asleep himself.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

So that's how Jungkook and Jimin got together. Cute right?

A year later you'll find them becoming the most shameless and boldest couple ever. Serenading each other on stage, holding hands, kissing each other's necks on camera, running their hands through each other's hair in public, being all touchy, practically undressing the other in concerts, whispering to each other, eating together and feeding each other too, face timing each other even though they're in the same room and comforting each other when they are crying too.

They've become the most over affectionate couple and Yoongi has never been more disgusted. But of course, he can't complain much, he's just as loving with Hoseok, but that doesn't mean he doesn't complain.

Namjoon and Seokjin have become flirtier too, especially in the dorm where all the other members can see, and complain about. Especially the one who claims to have innocent eyes.

The rooming has changed too. Jimin moved into Jungkook's room. Yoongi moved into Hoseok's room where Jimin use to be and Namjoon moved into Seokjin's room where Yoongi use to be meaning Taehyung now is the one with the room by himself because he is still alone, but it's okay, he's got Yeontan and the trophy so that's all good.

。◕‿◕。

.

.

.

THANKS FOR READING TILL THE END!

So this is the end, but since it's Jiminie's bday tmr I might make a bonus chapter

But ye, I had no idea how to end it so i'm sorry if it's abrupt?

But anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH for staying till the end

Ye ik I only wrote this book in like 12 days so it was quick

I have a new Jikook book idea that I might write but school is getting in the way

so maybe later? i'll try

Thanks again <33

.

.

.

o(╥﹏╥)o

When the maknae is no longer innocent ~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 647 52
A Taekook fanfic Notorious fuckboy sets his eyes on straight-laced Mr. Perfect ... He stared at his eyes. It's like staring into a flowing, clear wa...
48.4K 2.2K 20
"Tell me Jimin, do you ever kiss Taehyung?" "We kiss all the time." Jimin cleard his throat, then added, "We just...do it in private." A smug express...
46.5K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
290K 14.5K 29
Where a cute prince does everything possible to win the heart of his cold bodyguard. "So ,hyungie , Will you have to do anything I command ?",the pri...