Unknown Desires (a romantic c...

By Dreamy_Ritz

Do dreams really come true? Nandini is a sweet-innocent girl who never fails to bring a smile to everyone's... More

Chapter One: Sneaking In
Chapter Two: Kiss and Fall
Chapter Three: Something Happened
Chapter Four : Hide N Seek
Chapter Five: Lost Without You
Chapter Six: Closer
Chapter Seven: I don't need you
Chapter Eight: Eyes do Speak
Chapter Nine: Are we married? 😲
Chapter Ten: Going with the flow
Chapter Eleven: Night Out
Chapter Twelve: Stay a little longer
Chapter Thirteen : Let me kiss you
Chapter Fourteen : You are mine
Chapter Fifteen: Obsessed with you
Chapter Sixteen: Party!
Chapter Seventeen: Intoxicated
Chapter Eighteen: Hangover
Chapter Nineteen: Cactus!
Chapter 20: Running Away
Chapter 21: Gone!
Chapter 22 : In your Arms
Chapter 23: Unwind
Chapter 24: Coming to you
Chapter 25 : Pain and Love
Chapter 26 : Only You
Chapter 27: Passion
Chapter 28 : Secret
Chapter 29 : Together
Chapter 30: Evil plottings

Chapter 31: Together Forever (Final)

9.9K 523 17
By Dreamy_Ritz

Nandini laughed. Manik crooked his eyes at her and grabbed her even more tightly by the waist. "Oh Manik! Kya kar rahe ho, leave me!" she struggled. Manik smirked "accha, ab kaha gayi apki smile?". Nandini frowned "Monster Manik!". Manik laughed "that I know..accha I will leave you, on one condition" he stated. "What?" she asked curiously. He brought his face close to her ear and said in a tone that sounded more like a demand than a condition "Kiss me, on the lips". His words and the tone made her shiver, she felt a sudden jerk in her body and she clutched his arm for support. Manik saw his effect on her and he pulled her even close to his bare chest, crushing her delicate body against his.
On the other hand, the knock on the door was becoming more repeatitive. Nandini looked at him with pleading eyes. Again he smirked like the monster; he was not willing to give up his demand. Nandini sighed, it was not like she did n't wish to kiss him but she was afraid that if she kissed him, she would never be able to get out of his trance. Having no other way,"okay, I will kiss u" she said finally. Manik smirked like a winner and leaned down, he slowly parted his lips to allow her more access. Nandini closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. A playful idea appeared in her mind, she smiled mischiviously, she reached up and placed a sharp bite on his lips. He did n't shout, he did n't even try to move her away, he was just standing still.Nandini became tired and moved away "what the hell, tumhe dard nahi hota kya?" she frowned and while eyeling his lips; she realized that it was red. "Tumhare touch sei mujhe dard thodi na hoga" he said passionately. Nandini was touched, she wanted to hug him but the knock on the door interrupted them.
"Yeh log humesha itna kyo jhagartei hai?" complained Nandini and walked ahead to open the door. "Kya hua guys, kisnei kisko maara?" Nandini inquired. "Arreh iss madhubala ko mere hare k baat sei problem hoti hai" said Cabir. Navya was shocked to see Nandini coming out of Manik's room. Manik came there,"Yar tum dono humesha galat time pei entry kyo.." before he could complete the sentence, Nandini hit on his hand "Manik, faltu baatein mat karo, mai tumhare room mei charger lenei ayi thi, coz my one is not working" said Nandini. Navya sighed in relieve.Cabir noticed the red mark on Manik's lips and understood everything "Ha, lagta hai Manik nei bohat der tak phone charge kia, red..oh sorry matlab green mark tak" he winked. Nandini and Manik blushed. Navya still did n't get anything "kya red, kya bol rahe ho?" she asked in a confused tone. "Tumhari samajhnei ki umar nahi hai madhubala" Cabir winked. Manik punched Cabir. "What? maine aisa kya bola?" Cabir asked innocently, "saalei! Teri" Manik was saying something when Navya interrupted "Manik, aise gali mat do" she requested. Manik laughed "arreh gali kaha de raha hu? He is Nandini's brother so my saala, u forgot that she is my wife?" said Manik emphasizing on the word 'wife' and he winked Nandini. This time Navya got it that the ice had broken between Manik and Nandini.
"Ha mai vi dekhti hu kabtak wife rehti hai" said Riya from behind the wall.
They went to sleep, Navya and Nandini slept in Nandini's room, Cabir slept in guest's room and Manik slept alone in his room.

Next morning, while Nandini, Navya and Cabir had just woke up they were shocked to see Nandini;'s mom there, and Harshad was also with her. "Aunty ap apnea akho sei hi dekh lijiye" said Harshad to Nandini's mom. "Ma, ap yaha, and Harshad what is happening?" Nandini asked curiously, feeling tensed. " Nandu, Harshad nei mujhe bola that Manik bohat characterless hai, and uska bohat si ladkiyon kei saath affair hai" she said.
"Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai" both Nandini and Cabir said in unison. "Harshad nei mujhe yeh vi bola kei kaal raat usnei Riya ko yaha atei hue dekha, and kal raat sei Riya ghar vi nahi pouchi, Harshad thinks Manik and Riya were together. Mujhe toh sharam aa rahi hai, yeh sab bolte hue, Nandini mai tumhe aise ghar mei ek pal kei liye vi nahi ruknei dungi, tum mere saath chalo" said Nandini's mom.
Nandini's eyes went misty, she was both sad and angry. "Harshad! Tumhari himmat kaise hui? You can't utter all these rubbish about my husband. I know who kaisa hai, who sirf mujhsei pyarr karta hai" Nandini explained.
Nandini's mom was angry to hear those words. "Abhi sab prove ho jayega, chalo Manik kei room mei and waha Riya nahi milegi" said Cabir, he was also pissed off with Harshad's audacity. "Thik hai, mujhe vi dekhna hai kei kaun sach bol raha hai" stated Nandini's mom. They headed towards Manik's room.
Cabir was about to knock, but then found out that it was already open, they tapped the door and the sight made their eyes wide in shock, Manik and Riya were sleeping together and Manik had his arm around Riya.

"Hey mata rani!" yelled Navya as she covered her mouth with her hands.
Manik woke up by her yelling. He held his hand and seemed lost. After a while Riya also woke up. "Good morning baby, and why is there so much crowd" sighed Riya.
Cabir and Nandini were just staring with wide eyes, they were extremely shocked.
Harshad smirked devilishly.
"Bas! Jo dekhna tha dekh lia maine Nandini chalo yaha sei, aj kei bad tum iss ghar mei kadam vi nahi rakhogi" she said angrily and dragged Nandini along with her.
Manik blinked his eyes drowsily "what the hell is going on?"
Navya observed the expressions of Harshad and Riya, she had that evil smile.
"Manik! Tum thik ho?" she asked
Manik held his head "I don't know, my head its paining and mujhe kuch clearly dikh nahi raha. Nandini yaha thi nah abhi, kaha gayo woh? "
"Manik! Maine kabhi nahi socha tha tu aisa karega, I thought you loved Nandini, but you could not control your raging hormones? At who vi at that time when hum sab isi ghar mei thei" Cabir snapped.
"Kya bol raha hai tu, mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha. Ahhh my head" Manik uttered.
"Ab ab usko bolke kya faida, jo hona tha ho gaya" uttered Riya as she got out of the bed.
"Chup kar! Cabir yeh sab iski and Harshad ki chal hai, in dono nei milke Manik ko fasaya hai" said Navya.
Harshad and Riya got nervous "what rubbish, we have n't done anything" they snapped.
"Kitnei bure ho tum log, sharam aani chahiye. Ab batao Manik ko kya khilaya tum logo nei?" Navya charged them.
Harshad and Riya got terrified and ran away.
Manik was still holding his head in pain "Nandini" he kept uttering her name.
Navya went to Manik and gave him a glass of water.
"Damn it! Why could not I see it earlier, Navya you are so right! That's why Harshad bought chachi over here. Zarur kal raat Riya nei Manik ko kuch intoxicating medicine diya hoga and he slept. She just came, lied beside him and pulled on the covers; sabko laga they were together the whole night. So evil they are!" Cabir said and punched on the wall.
Manik blinked his eyes "Ahhh pata nahi Nandini kya soch rahi hogi mere barei mei, mujhe usko sab batana hoga" said Manik in a weak tone as he got up from the bed. While walking his head felt heavy; and he was about to fall down when Navya and Cabir held him. "Damn it! Guys I can't even pull my head out" said Manik in frustration.
"Manik, tum rest karo, pata nahi uss churail nei kitna heavy dose dia hoga tumhe. Mai jakei baat karti hu Nandini sei" Said Navya with a concerned expression on her face.
Manik held Navya's hand, his eyes were a bit misty "really? You are going to do that for me? I mean this was the time jab tum mujhsei badla le sakti thi for the tortures and rude behaviors" said Manik.
Navya sighed "mai kissei badla lu? You are not that Manik anymore. And we are friends apnea friend sei badla lungi toh Mata Rani mujh pei paap charhaigi" said Navya innocently.
Both Cabir and Manik smiled affectionately at her. Then Manik reached up and hugged her "ha you are my friend" he said.
Navya hugged back "and Sali also" she winked.
Manik smiled.
"Accha abhi mai chalti hu, pata nahi kya ho raha hai waha pei, Cabir you stay with Manik" said Navya and went away.
Cabir kept looking at the direction from where Navya had just left "yar, iss Madhubala nei mere dil ko touch kar lia. I think I have fallen in love with her" said Cabir.
Manik looked at him with shock then patted on his shoulder "it's great to know yar, finally you will be controlled" they both laughed.
Nandini's House
"Aunty ap aisei kaise Nandini ko shimla vej sakte hai?" asked Navya shockingly.
"Ha yahi sahi laga mujhe, it is the only way bu which meri beti Manik ko vul payegi. Nandini apne nani ki waha safe rahegi. Tum chaho toh ja sakti ho uskei saath magar Manik ko iss bare mei pata nahi chal na chahiye" Said Nandini's mother.
"Ha aunty, hum kyo batanei lage Manik ko! Apka decision thik hai. Manik does not deserve to be with Nandini. Hum chaltei hai Nandini kei saath usko moral support milega" said Navya nervously.
"Thik hai" said Nandini's mom and walked away.
Navya sighed "Thank God aunty hume saath vej rahi hai, hum Manik aur kabir ko saari details send kar dete hai". She said.
At Shimla,
Nandini, Navya and Nandini's mom had finally reached at Nandini's grandmother's house. It was a nice two storied white bungalow located at countryside. Navya tried to speak to Nandini in the car but she was silent and with the presence of Nandini's mom, Navya really did n't get a chance.
"Navya, mujhe nahi pata. Jo maine dekha uske baad I am not in a state to think anything" said Nandini when she and Navya got alone in a room.Nandini stood near the window from where she could see the clear sky "I love him, and he is mine only mine, I can't even imagine him with anyone else" said Nandini as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.
"Nandini ab mai kaisei samjhau tumhe, accha thik hai tum thande dimag sei socho hum pani leke atei hai" said Navya. Then she got a call from Cabir, and as the reception was weak she got outside the bungalow to receive the call.
"Nandini ander hai and aunty aur nani neighbors kei waha gaye hai. Nandini aur hum akele hai guys this is your chance to talk to Nandini" said Navya over the phone to Manik and Cabir. As she turned to the bungalow her eyes popped out, she noticed some fumes from one of the windows of the house. "Oh no! shayad aag lag gayi" Navya panicked and called Nandini's mom and nani.
Soon the fire started to spread. Fire extinguishers were called to handle the situation. In the mean time they Cabir and Manik reached there. Nandini's mom rebuked Manik for hoping in. Manik claimed he had come to see Nandini. But He could not see her anywhere.
"Oh God! kahi Nandini ander toh nahi reh gayi?" yelled Cabir in terror.
Everyone got worried. Manik went restless, but the fire extinguishers asked them to stay away because it was not safe to go inside.
On the other hand, unable to take the heat and due to the coughing caused by the fumes, Nandini fell unconscious in the room.
"I can't just stand like this, Nandini's life is in trouble" said Manik in frustration. Then he pulled out his black leather jacket "There is no use of my life if I can't save Nandini" said Manik and went inside.
Everyone tried to stop him but he did n't listen. Nandini's mom was moved when she saw the true love in Manik's eyes. She prayed in her heart "God! keep them and their love safe".
Manik found Nandini, he picked her up in his arms fighting the flames of fire he ran out of the house.
Manik brought Nandini out and made her lie on the bonnet of his car. After putting some splashes of water, Nandini gained consciousness. She touched Manik's face "Manik, tumnei mere jaan bacha nei liye itna bara risk you liya?" she said and Manik embraced her in his arms for a tight hug. "Nandini, I love you with my everything and tumhare liye mai apni jaan vi de sakta hu" he said. Nandini hugged him back "I love you too Manik and I will never leave you alone. We will be together. Humesha" she said while clutching him tightly.
"Chachi, dekha apnea? Kya ap ab bhi inn dono ko alag karna chahte hai?" asked Cabir.
Nandini's mom went to MaNan and blessed them "mujhe maaf kardo. You two are made for each other". Nandini smiled and hugged her mom.
Cabir had tears in his eyes. Navya pinched him "Cabiraa! The cool dude...tum ro rahe ho?" she said mischievously.
Cabir wiped his tears "no way Madhubala! Cabir never cries" he said
Navya laughed and pulled his cheeks "so cute" and Cabir blushed. Navya was surprised.
Manik and Nandini's parents were happy with the revelations that the couple were in love. Though they were married on paper but their families decided to get them married again. Following all the rituals, haldi, mehendi and 7pheras.
Aftter MaNan had taken the 7 pheras. Cabir spoke up about his feelings for Navya. Navya was extremely shy but their parents were happy and they decided to get Cavya married on the same mandap. So Cavya were married as well. Nanidini was so happy she felt that she was on cloud nine. Everything was perfect. Harshad and Riya never showed up after that day. And Dhruv, Aliya and Mukti were cool with MaNan and Cavya's marriage.
All function took place nicely and finally MaNan were alone in Manik's bedroom. The room was decorated beautifully with white and red roses all over.
"Manik yeh sab sapna toh nahi hai na?" asked Nandini innocently. She was looking extremely pretty in that red lahenga.
Manik smiled affectionately and cupped her face "nahi, because sapna itna beautiful nahi hota" he said while eyeing her intensely. Then he picked her in his arms and carried her to the bed. He made her lie on the white sheets that was filled with rose petals. Both kept looked at each other, there was so much passion in their eyes. The hunger to be united was so much prominent in their eyes.
Manik sat up immediately and unbuttoned his sherwani; his perfect well toned body came into her view. Nandini could not help but stare at his perfect abs. She hid my face in a pillow as he caught her checking him out. He smiled mischievously and came close to her. Manik removed the pillow and kissed on Nandini's forehead affectionately, "everything about you pulls me towards you like the unlike poles of a magnet" he said in his seductive tone. Nandini cupped his face "I love the way your eyes speak to me" she said finally.
Manik was on top of her. He leaned forward to taste her lips, but she raised a finger and stopped him. She giggled, and watched his frustrated expression. He twitched, and she could feel the throbbing muscle pulse against her skin. Nandini kissed him on his cheek and wrapped her arms around him .As their bodies rubbed together, Manik could feel the rising up of his desires. He needed her more than anything else .Manik's bare chest was expanding with every breath as he slowly entered her. Nandini could feel him tense as she let herself become impaled. He closed his eyes and moaned softly. Nandini's nails were digging into his back, as if marking him as her own. Her legs slowly rose up and locked around his waist. His mouth hung open in a silent moan; she began to grind against him, biting her lip to keep from moaning.

Manik forced his body to stay as still as possible. Nandini's soft lips were pecking at his chest. His hips started picking up a steady rhythm, barely moving at all really, but the tiny movement still had its effect. Nandini buried her face into the space between his shoulder and neck. Manik held her so protectively and affectionately as if Nandini was the most expensive thing in the world. "Nandini, I heart you" said Manik breathlessly. She sighed and kissed on his chest "Manik..." before she could say anything he kept his finger on her lips "your eyes have already told me everything" he whispered. She smiled and hugged him tightly.

His sweet prolonged kisses over her body had paralyzed her ability to think. She was lost in the ecstasy of his touch and want. Manik kissed each and every part of her body, and never got tired of making love to her. His extreme crave kept surprising her. Manik was deeply in love with Nandini, they were attached together like they had known each other for ages. Nandini loved him with each and every beat of her heart and she was more than sure that he felt the same for me. To Manik Nandini was the best thing that had happened to him.
And like this they remained with each other forever; their small fights continued but they made sure to fill that up with lots of love.
This is where the fairy tale story of MaNan comes to an end.
They finally got to know the unknown desires that were hidden inside their hearts and those desires were no longer hidden or unknown.

THE END

Thanks for reading ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
33.6K 1.5K 8
[EXTRACT]: Nandini was devastated after her dear efforts to make her company one of the top is wasted. She was at that point in life where everyone...
4.9K 730 11
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that had the intensity of burning me to ashes." "He's the one to break me but I can't help falling for...
224K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...