Since When Did I...? (A Jelsa...

By Sparkling_Snowflakes

Elsa has just recently moved to Burgess from Arendelle. She goes to Burgess High School and she meets a guy n... More

Chapter 1: The New Girl
Chapter 1: The New Girl (REISSUED)
Holy Cow! Author's Note!
HELP! Again. A/N
Chapter 2: What just happened? (Cont. From Ch. 1 REISSUED)
Chapter 3: JK! A/N I got ya! Just a little heads up!
Chapter 3: Drawing and Announcement
Chapter 4: The Art Book
A/N A VERY MERRY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
A/N Really Important!

Chapter 2 (The REAL Deal): Almost Is Never Enough

964 40 17
By Sparkling_Snowflakes

Everything in Bold and in parenthesis is an a/n

Elsa's POV

We ran to Jack's house. I didn't realize that I could actually run faster than him. Jack's the quarterback of the football team and he's apparently the fastest one there. I was pretty proud when I beat him there. He told me the address: 7542 Poinsettia Lane (I don't know! It was random! I just thought of #s then a flower and added lane) and I was happy to find out he was my neighbor. I'm 7544 Poinsettia Lane (odds on one side, evens on the other). When Jack showed up he was shocked. "Hey! How did you beat me? I thought you were new to Burgess!!" He whined.

"It's true, I am new to Burgess. It just so happens I'm your neighbor!" I say with a triumphant grin.

"Shut up! I don't believe you! And also no one has ever beaten me!" He says playfully. I giggle.

"Actually, you can't say that anymore! Cause I just did!" I say proudly. We both laugh. Then, he leans in, about to kiss me, but the door swings wide open, revealing a 12-year-old girl. Jack and I pull away and our faces become a really bright red. Almost! I thought. But almost is never enough! (Tribute to Ariana Grande!) I think.

"I thought I heard voices out here!" The girl exclaims. Then she looks at me. "Ooh! Jackie! Who's this?" Jack starts blushing even harder, if that's possible.

"This is Elsa. She's here to work on a project." Jack replies while hugging the girl.

"Mhm. She's just working on a project? Are you sure you don't like her?" She questions Jack. Jack looks at me not knowing how to respond. I just shrug and give him a look saying 'don't look at me'! He just laughs at the girl.

"Now Emma, why do you think I like Elsa?" He says while looking at me. I think I started blushing even more and he chuckled.

"Well first she's really pretty, second your faces are both a bright red and third you were..." He cuts her off.

"I think that's enough Emma." He covers her mouth and picks her up. He started turning red again, either out of embarrassment or anger. "Just one moment please." He says politely while carrying Emma inside. Emma was mumbling something through Jack's hand and was trying to break free. I hear a thud then hear "Eew! Emma why'd you lick me?!"

"So you'd put me down you idiot!" I heard Emma yell while, I think, running up the stairs. Jack came back out while wiping his hand on his pant leg.

"Thanks a lot Emma." I heard him mumble under his breath. "So, would you like to come in?" He asks.

"It depends, Jackie." He scowls at me for calling him Jackie, "Is there anymore surprises you want me to know about?" I ask curiously while folding my arms and raising my eyebrow.

"Well, I do have a 14-year-old brother named Jamie and a 6-year-old sister named Sophie." He says while putting his hand on the back of his neck and leaning against the door frame. I must admit, he looks HOT when he does that. Wait, did I really just think that?

"Okay fine! I'll go in! But only because we need to work on that project." I say while walking in. I think he's getting flustered. Maybe he does like me. I don't know, maybe it's the reverse. I think to myself. I look around Jack's house. It's a lot bigger on the inside than I thought!

"You want something to eat?" He asks.

"Um...sure. What do you have?" I ask.

"Anything you want! Just name it!" He exclaims.

"Okay. Do you have any chocolate?"

"You girls and your chocolate! I will never understand you guys!" Jack says while handing me a M&M chocolate bar.

"You don't need to understand us. You need to love us." I say while taking the bar from his hand. "Thanks! So shall we go work on that project?" I continue before he can say anything.

"We shall!" He says while taking my free hand and dragging me up the stairs. "So which project do you want to work on, or do you want to rehearse for the musical, or catch up on art?" He asks at the top of the stairs.

"Um...I don't know." I reply as I follow him to his room. "What do you want to do first?" I reverse the question at him instead of me.

"Why don't we practice first?" He suggests once we're inside his room. It's a lot neater than I expected it to be. It looked spotless! Jack notices me looking around his room. "I'm sorry! If I knew I was having company, I would've cleaned my room!" He says apologetically.

"What are you talking about? Your room is spotless! My room doesn't even look like this! We've been here for a month or so and there's still boxes everywhere in my room!" I tell him. He starts blushing. I never thought he would be so vulnerable. Suddenly, the temperature in the room started to drop. I panicked a little then calmed down. Jack noticed it too and his face instantly became normal again.

"So...back to practicing. What scene do you want to practice first?" He said clearly trying to change the subject. I hear footsteps in the hallway. Then my phone buzzes in my back pants pocket. I pull it out and look at it. Just news from my Instagram feed. Nothing special. "Is everything okay, Els?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah! Everything's fine! It's just my stupid Instagram feed. Nothing bad or anything." I reply.

"So should we rehearse the final scene?" He asks. I get really nervous and the temperature drops a bit. The final scene is the kissing scene. I calm myself down quickly and the temperature becomes normal again.

"Okay. Let me get my script." I tell him. I reach into my backpack and he reaches into his. I'm shuffling around in my bag for a minute until I find my lip gloss and a pack of mints. I quickly pop a mint in my mouth then check to make sure he's not looking and reapply my lip gloss. Then I pull out my script and say, "Found it! You ready, Jack?"

"Yeah. My script was at the very bottom of my bag. It took awhile but it's out. So, shall we do the scene?" He replies.

"I'm ready when you are!"

"Okay, and...action!" He yells.

"Jack, I just don't know if I can trust you yet. Every time I trust you something happens. I just can't take it anymore!" I say sounding really annoyed at that last part.

"Elsa, please. This time, I promise that I will be there to protect you. I will never let you down, ever again. I-I love you Elsa! And I always have. I never will stop loving you!" Jack says grasping onto my hands like the script says to.

"Oh, Jack. I just c-can't. I don't know." I get cut off by Jack.

"Elsa please. I will be there for you. But I need you to believe in me." He pleads.

"Jack, I believe in you, I always have. You know I have. I love you too Jack!" I say. Then he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. We come closer and closer then our lips meet. I passionately kiss him and he kisses me back. Then he lifts me up, while we're still kissing and spins me around then puts me down. I think I giggled against his lips. A few seconds later we pull apart because someone cleared his throat at the door. It was a boy about 14, who I assumed was Jamie, Jack's brother. Also at the door was Emma, and a little girl who was about 6, Sophie I guess. Jack and I start blushing like crazy.

"Um...how much of that did you see?" Jack asked putting his hand on his neck. I had to resist the urge to swoon. Why? I have NO clue. Well, I think I'm starting to know why. But that's impossible. I can't like him, can I? No. I can't. I don't like him. I think I love him. Oh no!! No, no, no, NO! Calm down Elsa. Everything will be alright.

"See: Only the part where you guys made out. Hear: Everything." Jamie replied. Jack and I blushed even harder.

"I knew you had a thing for Elsa!" Emma stomps over to Jack.

"What?! No! What are you talking about? Everything that just happened is a scene for the school's musical. Elsa and I are the leads!" Jack declares.

Apparently, Sophie didn't care about any of that. She just went up to Jack and cried, "Spin me! Spin me!" Jack picked her up and twirled her around the same way he did with me, well without the kissing of course. Oh my goodness! Thank god we didn't French kiss! The kids would've been scarred, like forever! Jack put Sophie down.

"Now if you guys don't mind, Elsa and I have 2 other projects to work on and our art teacher wants me to catch her up with everything we've learned." Jack says while shoving them out the door.

"No you don't! You just want to kiss Elsa again! Don't you?" Jamie questions him. Jack looked at me then gave his response, also sending me a look saying, 'this is not true'.

"Why would I want to kiss her again? We have a lot of work to do!" Jack says slamming the door in their faces. "Sorry about that. My siblings are so annoying sometimes!" He exclaims.

"It's okay. My sister always accuses me of doing things. But it's never about kissing someone!" I reply honestly. "I saw that look you were giving me earlier. What did you really want to say?" I ask with a sly smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV (SURPRISE!!!! Bet you didn't see that coming!)

^Emma thinking back on what happened when Jack came home^

Hmm...what are those voices I hear outside? Best question you ever answered! I saw them, and I know what they were about to do. They were about to kiss!!! Freaking kiss!! Then I embarrassed Jack in front of Elsa. Hehe. That was a good one Emma! Then he picked me up to cut me off and carried me into the house. I was screaming things you don't want to know into his hand. Good thing it was muffled, a lot! I was thinking quick so I licked his hand. He dropped me almost instantly with a loud thud and I picked myself up and started running. I heard him yell, "Eew! Emma why'd you lick me!?"

^End of thought. Real time!^

"So you'd put me down you idiot!" I reply once I get to the stairs. I run up them quickly and head to Jamie's room. Sophie was in there singing and jumping on his bed. "Jamie, Jamie guess what I just saw and did!!" I exclaimed while running to his desk. "What now, Emma! Don't you see I'm trying to study?" Jamie exclaims clearly upset. "Jack brought home a girl!" I kind of sing. "Wait, what? Jack brought home a girl? This is need to see!" He gets up from his chair and runs to Jack's room. He waits outside the door with his ear against it. I put my ear against it too and start listening. 

(Everything they hear is in italics. For the sake of space I won't specify.)

"Jack, I just don't know if I can trust you yet. Every time I trust you something happens. I just can't take it anymore!" 

"Elsa, please. This time, I promise that I will be there to protect you. I will never let you down, ever again. I-I love you Elsa! And I always have. I never will stop loving you!"

"Oh, Jack. I just c-can't. I don't know..."

"Elsa please. I WILL be there for you. But I need you to believe in me."

"Jack, I believe in you, I always have. You know I have. I love you too Jack!" We open the door to see Jack wrapping his arms around Elsa's waist and Elsa wrapping her arms around his neck. Then they passionately kiss each other. Yuck! I think to myself. Then he lifts her up, while they're still kissing and spins her around then puts her down. I almost puked! Ewe! I think to myself. A few seconds later Jamie clears his throat. Jack and Elsa pull away almost instantly. Then, they start blushing like crazy.

"Um...how much of that did you see?" Jack asked putting his hand on his neck.

"See: Only the part where you guys made out. Hear: Everything." Jamie replied. They blushed even harder.

"I knew you had a thing for Elsa!" I accuse Jack while stomping over to him.

"What?! No! What are you talking about? Everything that just happened is a scene for the school's musical. Elsa and I are the leads!" Jack declares.

Apparently, Sophie didn't care about any of that. She just went up to Jack and cried, "Spin me! Spin me!" Jack picked her up and twirled her around the same way he did with Elsa, well without the kissing of course. Jack put Sophie down.

"Now if you guys don't mind, Elsa and I have 2 other projects to work on and our art teacher wants me to catch her up with everything we've learned." Jack says while shoving us out the door.

"No you don't! You just want to kiss Elsa again! Don't you?" Jamie questions him. Jack looked at Elsa then gave a fake response.

"Why would I want to kiss her again? We have a lot of work to do!" Jack says slamming the door in our faces.

"He's being defensive. Isn't he Jamie?" I ask him while walking back to his room.

"Definitely! He has a thing for her. It's so obvious!" Jamie replies while opening the door. "Well, I need to get back to work, so goodbye!" He says while closing his door. Hmm. That was strange. Jamie's up to something as well. Seems as if all the boys in this household are suddenly doing something mischievous! I have to get to the bottom of this! I think to myself.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my little Snowflakes!!!! The long awaited update is here! I just want to say thank you so much to all of you! As a thank you I made this chapter extra long (if it weren't obvious!)! It's not as long as the first chapter, but it's still full of things! I love you all so much! So, THEY FINALLY KISSED! *fangirling* They almost kissed in the beginning, but then they kissed for real! I think we're beginning to see the beginning of a beautiful relationship that won't have any flaws! It's all smooth sailing from here! JK!!!! Obviously, it's not going to be that easy. I mean, you really didn't think it would be, did you? Anyways, thank you for reading this book. it means a lot to me! The picture in the media is Jack and Elsa's big kiss. The picture does not belong to me. I just got it off Google. I don't know who it belongs to!

Yours Truly,

Snowflake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 794 34
I am pretty sure you have read a story with Jelsa and High School in which Jack is popular and Elsa the 'nerd' etc....Well this one has a twist! In a...
35.8K 653 25
Elsa is a normal girl that is transferred in another school with her sister. She's nice innocent beautiful shy and lovable.Then Jack Frost comes alo...
463K 16.1K 48
When I was little I met a boy who was 15 years older than me. He was new in Arendelle since he just moved there to work. No one knew much about him...
62.1K 634 45
Elsa is the daughter of a mafia leader, everyone was afraid of her and god help the one who disrespect her. She's fearless, heartless, controlling, q...