pride and prejudice โ€ข ruby gi...

By beatricesnickets

โ he was pride, she was prejudice. they worked well as a book title, but not in real life. or at le- ... More

playlist.

je t'aime! โ™ก

527 51 76
By beatricesnickets

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE!

NOLAN FRASIER was what most called "the American golden boy"; he came to Avonlea because of a Foreign-Exchange programme his family funded in Boston to the quaint town of Avonlea, a place where everyone knew everyone and where someone foreign was the talk of the bustling town. Thing was? Nolan wasn't here for an Exchange Programme. His parents actually were banishing him to Avonlea. They did that every generation, and now Nolan Frasier was stuck living with his eccentric aunt Natasha who he had never heard of or met before arriving to Avonlea.

Now most people in the town were fascinated by the fact that an American boy was in their town, RUBY GILLIS, however, was concerned Nolan would take Gilbert Blythe's place and replace him eventually if Gilbert never comes back. So Ruby naturally wanted nothing to do with the kind-hearted boy who was civil and wanted gender-equality to actually be a thing. Too bad Nolan Frasier was hopelessly in love with Ruby Gillis. And he was pride, she was prejudice. They work good in a book title, but maybe not in real life.

RUBY GILLIS
" i'm not in love with nolan! i'm in love with gilbert. GIL-BERT. GILBERT BLYTHE. you know, tall with really really nice hair and hopelessly devoted to one of my best friends? who somehow still hates the perfection that he is? "
KYLA MATTHEWS

NOLAN ARTHUR FRASIER
" why on god's green-earth would ruby be in love with gilbert blythe? he's very charming and i can see that, but i'm here too! plus, i actually like ruby and don't ignore her 90% of the time! "
DYLAN KINGWELL

NATASHA COLETTE FRASIER
" welcome to avonlea! i know it's a small and such, but get used to it, since it's your happy little home for the rest of your life! at least, according to john francis, who sent you here for various reasons. i suppose it's because you're the younger twin of 3 children? but he was very frightening as a child though, is he still just as repulsive and aggressive? "
SARA RUE

BEATRICE ANNE FRASIER
" for nolan, i miss you more than i thought i could ever miss anyone. this winter is especially cold as you are no longer with me and keeping me warm. "
AVI LAKE

AwaE CAST
" you're in love with nolan. suck it up and go get him, ruby gillis or let me and diana do it for you! "
ASSORTED CHARACTERS

IRIS RAMBLES!
welcome to my ruby gillis fic,
my pride and joy! i'm super
excited for everyone to finally
see what i've been working on!

this book is going to be VERY
wordy, but i've been working really
hard on this book, so please vote and
comment so i know people are reading
this!! thank you to belle for helping
me write this, i love you sm girlie,
and thank you to my girliepop mel
who's been my number one supporter
for a while now! ilysm mel you're a fucking sweetheart uwu

so enjoy this everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
742K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
87.9K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
623K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...