LUST BY CHANCE

By imthaianonymous

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO TRANSLATED THESE RED CHAPTERS FROM MAME'S NOVEL : MY ACCIDENTALLY LOVE IS YOU (also known... More

[LUST BY CHANCE]RED CHAPTER 30: THE FIRST TIME
[LUST BY CHANCE] SPECIAL RED CHAPTER: KENGKLA TECHNO

[LUST BY CHANCE] LOVE BY CHANCE THE SERIES EP 10 (PART1)

28K 258 18
By imthaianonymous

CHAPTER 33: THE AFTER IMAGE AND IMPRINTED WORDS

"Ai Can... You sit right here. And cheer my department!"

At this time, the whole stadium is full of students with cheering voice and the drums. Everyone is screaming and cheering the game on the field. But Mr.KiraKorn or Ai Albino monkey of everyone is siing with the pale face like paper glancing at the person in the next couple seat. That seems strange enough for Pond to follow the look and understand.

"Are you still hating Ai Pete's friend? He's not that asshole as you told me. We have met for several times now. Although he looked at us like the air, he never says shit to any of us." The quarter blook guy says and laughs. He knows so well that when Ai Can hates someone, he'll be hating to death. And someone like Ai Tin, which Ai Can has already punched on the face, is so not right go anywhere close to Ai Can.

Anyhow, this guys doesn't seem that bad. Except for some strange acts that he has toward Ai Pete.

Today, for examples, he is siing right here because he comes with Ai Pete. And people around here seem to pay aention too much to him. Specially Ai Ae, he would have kicked the ball right over here if he can. Yet, this has nothing to do with Ai Can, right?

Don't tell me that you are acting like jealous because of Ai Ae? Besides, he doesn't know that Ai Ae and Ai Pete are in a relationship.

"He's so much more terrible than you know." While Ai Can is still being annoyed, I look over and see that he's reading something on his iPad. Great. What are you doing here using your iPad? You are here to watch the games, then you watch the games. So, when Ai Can says that, it makes Pond wants to know more. So he moves closer to Ai can.

"What's going on?"

"What? No! Nothing's going on."

"But you said he's so much more terrible than I know. What do you mean by that? What did he do to you and I don't know? Tell me... When? Where? and How?" Pond is still Pond. He's being nosy and wants to know more. He wants to have more information about Tin in case that he's trying to be the third wheels in Ae Pete relationship. But that makes Can move one step away from Ai Pond.

"ARGH!!!"

Can't you see that I'm annoyed... Fucking annoyed.

Can starts to understand why people around him keeps telling him to shut up. He has just shouted at Ai Pond loudly and that makes Ai Tin looks and we look at each other face. He is giving me a smirking smile.

Fuck!!! I'm gonna kill you... I'll kill you... I wanna kill you nowwwwww!!!

!!!

"I want to poop!" And just like that. Can stands up and shouts that out loud. Loud enough to make people around there looking at him. But Can doesn't feel embarrassing at all from doing that. But Pond who's siing behind him pushing his seat a lile.

"Ai Can. If you want to poop, then you go to the bathroom. Not standing and blocking the games here. Move away!"

Hah! How dare you, Ai Pond?

!!!

"Right! Although I want to go so bad, I won't and I will stand right here to block the games from you. Wanna see the game? You rather watch my ass then." Once again, Ai albino monkey is acting as usual by raising his arms to block the game and dancing by moving his bu left and right.

!!!

"(Screaming)" Can is kicked by that Pond, falling down to the seat in front of him, and making two girls scream from shocking. But right before those girls being angrier, he stands up and shouts out to his friend.

"Ok... I'll go to the bathroom."

"Ha Ha Ha You are the man, buddy. Fighting with guys, but scared of the girls." Ai Pond laughs and teases him loudly. ChaAim can only shake her head and gives Pond a big slap on his lap.

"Stop that."

"Oh... Oh... Oh... Come on... Aim. I didn't do anything." Then Pond puts his head on ChaAim's shoulder trying to ask for forgiveness. But ChaAim pushes him away and threatens him with another slap if he does that again.

"People said 'Happy Wife, Happy Life.ʹ"

"Who's your wife?"

"Not now, but in the future...(laugh)"

(Slapping)

Another big slap on Pond's lap, but that doesn't stop him from smiling happily. Can watches them teases and shakes his head.

"Wait until I have one of my own." Can pushes Pond away and tries to get out of the stadium, but he has to pass those two IC students on the way out.

"Pete... Sorry."

"Krab. It's ok." Pete answers but his eyes are on the games all the time. His both fists are tightening and that tells me how exciting he has for the games. But because of his handsomeness, this becomes cute instantly.

Then after passing Pete, Can has to get passing through this ro en mouth guy. Keep walking, Ai Can... Keep walking... Ignore him. !!!

"Hey!!!" But right before he's passing through, Tin who's reading some strange language on the iPad screen puts his legs up to block him, so Can has to shout out at him. He's already tried to avoid this guy, but look what he did.

It's only a second when Tin looking up to see Can's eyes before looking down to continue his reading. Tin says something with his ro en mouth...

"Such a clumsy"

This is too much already!!!

So, Can pulls Tin's shirt and tells him with a very mad voice.

"You come with me now!"

Then he pulls Tin along with him, and that's surprising Pete. He almost followed them, but then the cheering voice from the stand comes up, so he turns to the field and sees that Ae is running with the ball with him approaching the goal, so he's hesitating.

"Pete...Ai Ae... Look... Look at him!!!" ChaAim calls Pete's name and pulls his arms forseveral times to watch the games. Everyone on the stand is concentrating on Ae,while there is an IC player trying to get the ball from Ae, but he can switchthe direction and avoids him. 

Then he shoots!

"Score!!! YESSSS!!!!"

Pond yells out louder than anyone, while ChaAim shakes her IC friend with a big smile on her face. Pete knows that he supposes to support the other side, but the way that Ae turns his face to the stand and raises up his victory fist proudly making Pete laugh happily.

Right there at this moment, Ae seems so happy. It's not that often to see him being this happy because he always put the fiercely face all the time. The rare face expression that makes Pete look and cannot look away from that smile.

Of course, Pete completely forgets about the other friends of him.

!!!

"What do you want from me? How long will you do this to me?"

While everyone is being inside that football field, these two are on a corner away from people. Can is angrily pushing Tin. His voice and his li le eyes are angrier. But Tin is not scared of that act at all. Besides he's pu ing both hands inside his pants pocket and making the most annoying face at Can.

"Now you know that it's annoying."

"Hmm?" Can looks confused and doesn't understand what Tin is trying to say. While Tin keeps staring at him.

"Do you know how annoying you are whenever we met and you started the fight with me all the time?"

"I didn't!" Can still argues and won't admit that accuse. He thinks that Tin was the one who started. And that makes Tin smile lightly.

"You punched me then you scolded me, and the last time you came into the middle of none‑of‑your‑business ma er." Tin replies, yet Can tries to argue.

"I punched you because of your ro en mouth. See? Who's started first? The first time we met, you said we are dirty. The next time, you said we are disgusting. Every time we met you never show anything's good to me. Only a punch was quite a kind of me to you already!!!"

"I was only telling the truth." Can hates the way Tin acts. He always acts like nobody is worth enough for him to speak with. Who does he think he is that he is always right?

"So... Do you know yourself that you are the most disgusting!!!"

Tin looks at Can quietly and that even makes Can angrier, so Can pushes Tin with those two hands.

"Are you gay? Fuck!!! You are so disgusting!!!" Can yells at him and uses his hand to wipe out his mouth to show how disgust he feels for Tin's kiss. But Tin laughs and his laughter are even more annoying for Can.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?"

"Is gay really that disgusting?"

"Yes!!!" Can replies and still be mad. He yells at Tin because he's quite sure that Tin is absolutely gay. Yet it makes Tin smile even more and laughs again with that creepy look.

"Yes. I think so too."

"What?"

At that moment, Ai albino monkey pauses and cannot understand a very complicated creature right in front of him. Like WTF, Can is just saying that he is disgusting, but he admits that and laughs so loud.

"And because your friend is gay, so when I said that he's disgusting, I was right, then."

"My friend?" Can looks very confused. Suddenly his brain doesn't process at all. He blinks and tries to think of any gay friend if he has one.

"Don't tell me that Ai Ae and ..."

"Pete" Tin completes my sentences and looks so satisfied seeing my confusion and surprise, which I have been protecting them for the whole time.

"Ai Ae...???... Is he... gay???"

Everything is complete and making sense all in sudden. That's why Ai Ae always being around Pete, buying meals for Pete and Pete is always giving Ae the complements. He thought Pete did that because he just thought of Ae as a very nice guy, but it turns out that they both are...

That's why Pete is being here cheering at Ae instead of the IC team.

That shocking face of Can makes Tin moves one step closer and looks at Can with those sharp eyes before saying with his low key tone of voice.

"And if kissing you is disgusting, then what do you call that when they both did together.

Your friend uses..." Tin looks down to Can's crotch and continues to speak.

"... to lie and have a fake relationship with Pete for money."

Tin speaks and tries to turn and walk back into the field, but Can stops him first.

"Ai Asshole Tin! My friend is not disgusting as you. So what? Even if they are gay, but they have never looked down to people like you did. So what? If they are in love. It's not your business. You have no right to say any shit about them. Your shit is so much more disgusting. Ai Ae is a very good guy. Ai Pete is also a very good guy. Whatever they choose to do or be is their personal business. They are still my friends. And I'm telling you this and now that whatever they are and you are trying to get in their way, then you are one of my enemies!!!" Can pulls Tin's arm and yells at his face.

Okay. Can never have a gay friend, but so what? At the first few seconds, he couldn't accept the truth, but then he remembered that they are his friends. And if they are in love, so none of anyone's business. Those people who're saying shit about them terrible and unacceptable.

Even if Ai Ae is in a relationship with a guy, but the truth is he's still the same guy who saved him when he was so drunk. He carried me back to the dorm. And he never hurt you physically and emotionally. He helps everyone and every time when people needs help. So what the fuck is maered if he's gay? He never lies nor fakes to have a relationship with Pete for money!

"And you remember this. No maer what they are. Either good or bad. Friends are friends. And they are my friends!!!"

When Can yells loudly at his face, Tin knits his eyebrows. At first, he's about to walk away being so satisfied with seeing Can got confused and shocked.

But now this lile eyes guy is not only being mad, but he's extremely mad. His face is all red. Tin thought he would be so disappointed, but it turns out he's not. He's still protecting his friends with life. And that shakes his deepest heart heavily.

Already forget... The feeling of trusting someone this much. It was all gone.

For a human, if we trust someone with the whole heart and it turns out to be something else. That person would be either so much disappointed or some disappointed. But this guy, right here in front of him, is clearly guaranteed that he still trusts his friends and protect them from being aacked.

And that's all happening inside Tin's head.

The satisfaction is now gone. The only one thing Tin can do is shaking Can away from him, walking back into the seat, grabbing all of his personal belonging, ignoring Pete's question asking if he's leaving, and walking pass that lile eyes guy, who's still standing there gathering himself together in one piece.

At the moment that they look at each other, Tin tries to give him a fake smile.

"Perhaps, I might be disgusting as you said."

Can is surprised to hear that. And when he wants to ask Tin, Can feels that Tin's shoulders are falling a bit down. Tin seems like someone who doesn't have any energy left inside.

(The door is shut)

Now Tin gets into the car and shuts the door. He throws everything on the seat right next to him and thinks quietly. Those pair of sharp eyes look straight outside, but what he's seen are not the view of the streets inside the campus, but the pictures from his old memory.

'(Crying) Nobody loves Tin. Father and Mother don't love Tin. Why does Tin have to go? (Crying more) Tin doesn't want to go na krab, P'Tul.'

'They did this because they love Tin na. They want you to get the beer education, and for the worst case, if nobody loves you, Remember that this older brother always loves Tin na krab.'

'(Crying) Really? (Crying)... Really?... P'Tul really loves Tin na.'

'Of course, You are my brother and I love you more than everything in the world. Don't you know that?'

A li le seven years old boy's memory comes back into Tin's mind. A child who never got a ention from his parents. Didn't even care and about to be sent to study aboard, even though he was only seven and didn't know how to take care of himself. Going to the place that nobody knew him. There was only his most beloved older brother going with him to the UK and staying there with him. The only one family member he had.

The most beloved brother he looked up to and trusted with his life.

'I hate him! I never see him as a brother! I should have killed him before he was born. You'll see. I'll take everything from Ai Tin Maysanant. He has to be as hurt as I had before. He won't be happy for the rest of his life!!!'

All of those memories come back, specially from that night back in a couple years ago. The day that he first knew he never had a family from the beginning.

The day that Tin knows every friend around him came from the money his brother hired them.

The day that Tin knows his older brother hates him so much.

The day that Tin knows his older brother wants to destroy him into pieces.

The only brother he loves, looks up to, proud, and trusts with his life. Finally, there is nothing left.

!!!

That handsome face lays down on the steering wheel. He doesn't dare to trust anyone for years now. Human is the most selfish creature on earth. But why that stupid face always comes into his mind. The idiot who's been so annoying since the first day we met. The stupid that's protecting his friends no ma er what they are.

"Nobody can be that sincere. Trust this. No one, Tin! Don't go back to be the stupid Tin you were!"

And this is the first time in years that Tin's trying to convince himself exhaustively. Don't go back to be that idiot who's everyone thinks you are good at anything, but in fact, you are only a puppet.

Tin breathes in deeply before changing his face from being so tired to be calm and hides all of his feelings back in. He tries to pull out his cold and mean face, yet the picture of that idiot who's protecting his friends keeps coming back from time to time.

This is the type of guy he hates the most. The type of person who keeps repeatedly talking about friendship. But... Is he really hate it?

"See? That's my friend. Two scores from my friend... He's my friend...!!!"

Pond is famous for being the king of overreacting dude. Because at this moment, he's not even related to the football games, but he runs down from the stand to the field. He hugs his shorty buddy in the field and shouts out so loud that make the IC team members feeling annoyed even more. However, this is what people expecting. That the engineering would win.

Everyone knows that Sports Science and Engineering would be the last two in the final match.

While ChaAim wants to cover her face with those two hands so bad because she feels so embarrassed from Pond's action.

"I'm not his girlfriend. No... I'm not." ChaAim keeps telling herself because now Pond is taking his shirt off to celebrate and congratulate to every player in the team. And that makes Pete smile lightly and look at every single smile from everyone on the stand. Specially the smile of the player who has just made 2 points for the team.

"What about your department, ChaAim?"

"Already lost. My department has more girls than guys. We have to use some seniors too otherwise we might not have enough team members." ChaAim looks at Pete and tells him before smiling at Pete a li le.

"But seems like Pete is so happy right now that your team has just lost." Which means someone else wins.

Pete scratches his neck gently and replies lightly.

"I cannot speak it out, but ... I'm truly glad as you said." Pete smiles with that handsome face and makes ChaAim stuns a li le before smiles brightly.

"So, you really do like Ae?"

Pete stops smiling and then the girl continues

"Err... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be that

nosy. Please consider that I never said it before na." ChaAim shakes her head because Pete never said that he's in a relationship with Ae. She can only see them together and listen to her boyfriend telling their story sometimes, so she's quite sure, but it's not her business to say it out loud.

Pete looks a li le bit upset before asking.

"Am I being that obvious?" He doesn't want anyone to look at Ae as a gay guy. It's true that our society has opened so much more now, but we'll never know if some people around Ae would have a bad a itude about this. And that can make his relationship gets worst.

ChaAim smiles.

"You are asking me like this that means you are ok if I say that I know and sure." ChaAim looks at another one on the field, which makes Pete stunned a li le then nods slowly.

"Don't you worry. I'm not telling anyone about this. And to answer your question, I think at some certain level, people around you know, but people from the outside, they will have no clue. Because Pete is such a handsome gentleman. And how do I know, Pete has to understand that I have so many gay friends than guys in my department. And if Pete knows my gay friend, you'll know the definition of 'Bitchy gay'." ChaAim smiles dryly. And don't even compare Pete with her friend from the art department.

They keep saying that they are top, but the way they act is so much more bitchy than many girls.

That answer makes Pete smiles.

"Thank you so much, ChaAim." The most sincere word and smile from Pete even make him looks more handsome and make ChaAim blushes a li le.

"And when you smile like that to the girls, they will be falling in love with you before thinking about being gay or straight..."

!!!

"Hey... Ai Pete. This is mine." And right before ChaAim finishes her sentences, there are sweaty arms wrapping around her from behind and make her startled. She pinches so hard on those arms and yells at her boyfriend.

"Go away!!! Yikes!!! You are all sweaty."

"Why? Why? Why? This is so not fair. You just gave Ai Pete a very sweet smile, but now you are acting disgusted with your boyfriend." Pond complains and tries to hug tighter, but then ChaAim stops and speaks coldly.

"Let Go!"

And that makes Pond releases immediately and he's also making the upset face to ChaAim.

"It's not appropriated." The good manner girl like ChaAim explains and that give Pond a big smile.

Well... Okay. My girlfriend doesn't let me hug her, but she also never let anyone hug her too.

This is good.

"By the way, what are you guys talking about? Don't you know that somebody is being jealous, right? Ai Ae" Pond speaks and laughs at the same time because his roommate has been si ing and staring at Ai Pete quietly for a while now.

"I'm not unreasonable like you," Ae speaks calmly because it's true. He never acts jealous when Pete is being with girls. It's the same feeling when he's with P'Money, but when he's with a guy like when he came in with Ai Tin that's different.

"Where is your friend?"

"My friend? Oh... Tin? He left."

!!!

"There There There... And somebody said he's reasonably jealous." Ai Pond locks his best friend's neck and speaks to Ae's ear. And Ae...

!!!

"ARGH!!! Ai Ae... You are such a masochist. Why do you always treat me with the pain!!!" Ai Pond is jumping around after Ai Ae steps on his toe brutally. Ai Pond points to Ae, pretends to cry, and put his head on his girlfriend's shoulder. But ChaAim steps away from him, smile, and says.

"You deserves it."

"You are so mean to me, Aimmmmmmm. Why? Why? Why? My girlfriend is not loving me anymore... My best friends are also ignoring me... Nong Pond is so sad." He's still pretending to cry, while Ae doesn't pay a ention to him anymore, but turns to talk with Pete. He tells Pete that he's not happy to see him si ing right next to Ai Tin, but he's so glad that Pete comes.

"I'm sorry for your team." Ae doesn't really want to play with the IC from the first place. He doesn't want to put Pete into the awkward situation like today. But then Pete smiles and reply lightly.

"I'm glad that you win today krab."

Then they both are quiet because they both have the same worry. Ae cares about Pete's feeling while Pete cares about Ae's feeling. So Ae smiles first.

"You make me speechless. Wait for me a li le na. I'll get change and then we'll find something to eat later."

"There... There... There... Find something to eat, then you two will eat each other later, right?"

(Ae turns to look madly at Pond)

"Ouch! Ok... I'll shut up." Pond laughs lightly. He seems to enjoy making both of them blush. Specially Pete's face is extremely red right now. So, his boyfriend moves closer to whisper in his ear.

"Tonight... Can I stay at your place?"

Pete's stunned and speechless before nods and blushes even more. Then they both turn their faces into different directions and turns silent again. But the environment around them seems to cover with the pink color.

Don't even have to ask why Ae wants to stay over in Pete's room. They both know that this won't end up 'holding hand all night' for sure. Well... They both are adults in college by the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.8K 28
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...
131K 1.8K 31
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
70.1K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
677K 60.1K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...