In Twilight WTF!!!!

By Anna_may0501

so here I am on wattpad reading a fanfic when I pass out and wake up in fucking twilight....bruh More

What. The.Fuck
Story time bitches
imprint...s
So I have more than one imprint?
So What Now?
bitch please im fabulous and crazy
an
first date? shopping?
First Date? Shopping? pt2
The Papers And Esme
Seth Its Illegal
Upset Mates
AN
Bella
Hey......

Major and the Cullens

2.3K 63 6
By Anna_may0501

I'm still in Jaspers arms while Carlisle tries to calm down Jasper. I take a deep breath "Major sir can you calm down I would really like to meet you in a proper way and see your face." I say softly but at the same time strong. He slowly let's me go and takes a step back. I look up at his face and see his eyes are completely black no white or color left. Hes standing ram rod straight his hands behind his back when I speak up "Hello major how are you I'm Annjalee May I go by Annji though it is nice to meet you." I say with a smile and wink trying to lighten the mood. He starts to circle me " Hello mate.." I blink at him" Hold the fuck up!!" He growls at me. " I can't be your mate..." I trail off when I see Carlisle behind Jasper tence up and his eyes flick between black and his normal color. "Oh fuck..." Jasper turns and crouches into a defensive position. "She is my mate" Carlisle says calmly his eyes now like the majors and his posture more relaxed. I slowly back away 'what the fuck am I going to do' I think to myself 'well you could always take your shirt off and go naked' my inner person says in a bored tone. "Go naked what the fuck how is that supposed to help?" I say. Both the Major and Carlisle look at me in surprise. "Did I say that out loud?" I ask not knowing they came to mutual ground on the mate thing. They take a step to me and I take a step back, They take another step and so do I. 'What am I gonna do inner hoe their eyes are still all back?' She just rolls her eyes and files her nails 'my name is Cassidy bitch, stop being a pussy for one and be the woman I know and love and tell them to back the fuck up.' I take a deep breath and stand tall. "Ok boys here is how its gonna go major I want Jasper back it was nice meeting you." I step up and kiss the corner of his mouth and step back. I look at Carlisle "I want Carlisle back...." I trail off " Zeus" "well Zeus it was nice to meet you." I step to Carlisle and reach up to kiss the corner of his mouth when he turn his head and kisses my mouth. 'Damn girl get some' Cassidy says. I deepen the kiss then snap out of it when I hear Jasper clear his throat. I back away like 5 steps and watch how his eyes turn from black to gold. "Well should we go inside?" I ask Jasper and Carlislep, they both put out an arm. 'This is going to be fun' Cassidy says jumping up and down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 3.8K 21
"SHES BANGED UP , MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY. BUT EVERYDAY SHE WALKS OUTSIDE WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE BECAUSE THATS JUST...
26.3K 460 21
Ok so I had a dream. Eclipse and sun were making out and I woke up for school but I couldn't stop thinking about it so I was like. "aight ima put thi...
431K 11K 25
Sophia Rose Swan get tangled in her cousins screw up when she decides to take off to Volterra Italy to save her overly emotional ex-boyfriend. She ge...
1.3M 36.7K 25
❝My people are different, hidden. I have even become a master at staying secret. It's really a miracle that you were able to find me.❞ ❝I'm still t...