Mafia King's Girl / Jay Park...

By JayParkAndBTS

Mafia King!Jay "You're a troublemaker I hear. Even had a few run-ins with the law?" "So?! What the hell that... More

❣ Prologue ❣
❣ Chp2 ❣
❣ Chp3 ❣

❣ Chp1 ❣

4.8K 77 72
By JayParkAndBTS

(The very next day)

Y/n pov

I was getting ready to go over to my friend, Yoongi's place. I was trying to pick an outfit until my younger brother just walked into my room. "Y/N noona?"

"What Sanha?" I asked, turning my attention towards him. "Uhm noona can I come with you today?" Sanha asks me and I honestly can't fucking say no to that cute face. "Yeah, just go get ready and yes you can bring Eunwoo cause I know you will ask."

"Okay thanks. See ya downstairs noona!" Sanha yelled excitedly before running out my room. I shrugged and went right back to picking out an outfit.

I ended up picking this...

After putting on my outfit, I sprayed perfume on and grabbed my phone and wallet then went downstairs, where Sanha was waiting. "Where are mom and dad?"

"Gone, again. That's why I asked to come with you." Sanha says to me. "Good, I don't want to see their faces." I mumble, more to myself. "What?"

"Nothing Sannie, let's go. Did you call Eunwoo?" I ask, while grabbing keys off the wall. "Yes and I sent him Yoongi hyung's address too."

"Okay well we can go now."

×time to Yoongi place×

Me and Sanha got out my car and I swear I feel like I'm being watched but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it's some cops watching me.

"Sanha go inside. I'll get the drinks from the trunk." I say, while walking to the trunk. "Okay noona but hurry please!"

"I will, just go." I said. Sanha nodded and went inside. Yoongi isn't gonna mind him anyways.

I unlocked the trunk and grabbed the case of wine coolers from the trunk then brought them inside after closing my trunk.

"Yoongi-ah?!" I shouted while walking inside. "Why are you shouting?! I'm in the kitchen tho!" I heard Yoongi shout back. I brought the cases of wine coolers to the kitchen and set them on the counter. "Why are you always so dressed up?"

"Because I can. Also the cops are following me, again." I say casually. "They probably waiting for you to do something bad again." Yoongi says. "Maybe." I mumble with a shrug.

"Noona should be in jail for the things she's done." Sanha says as he walks in the kitchen. "You know me so well." I say with a smile.

"Yeah but I also know your reasons for the way you act now, noona." Sanha says to me. I sighed and took a wine cooler from the box. "Yeah I rather not relive what happened to me 10 years ago, thanks."

"Sorry noona."

"It's fine Sanha. Don't worry about it." I say, giving my brother a hug. "You can never be mad with me, can you?" Sanha asks. "Uhm I don't know how to be mad at adorableness, so no." I answer with a small laugh.

After a while we heard the doorbell going off. "Your boyfriend is here Sanha." I say in a sing-song voice. "Why y'all just inviting people to my house?!" Yoongi asks. "Hey I said he can bring the boy toy. He hasn't seen him in a few days, so let him be." I say to Yoongi, while Sanha walks out the kitchen.

Not even seconds later I hear Sanha and Eunwoo giggling as they both come in the kitchen. "What are you two giggling about?" I ask curiously. "Nothing!"

"Sure, whatever." I mumble. "It's also nice to see you Eunwoo." I say, giving the boy a hug. "It's nice to see you too noona. You look fabulous too."

"Of course I do." I say, flipping my hair. "Y/N-ah can I see your phone right quick?" Yoongi asks me. "Uh yeah but I left it in the car. I'll be back." I say, setting my drink down. "Okay hurry back."

"I will." I say, taking my car keys and leaving out of the house. The same feeling of being watched there again. "Oh my gosh they act like I'mma kill a person or something." I mumble to myself, while unlocking my car door.

As soon as I open my car door, I open it and grab my phone quickly before closing the door again. Suddenly everything just went dark around me.

×time skip×

When I woke up I found myself in a nice room, handcuffed to a chair. Great I got kidnapped! Yeah whatever. They better have food though.

I sat there for quite a while just counting to myself in Japanese, when someone, no Jay Park, he's a hot mafia king but why that bitch kidnapped me?!

"Oh you're woke now." He says. I rolled my eyes cause I know he did not just say that. "Y'all got food. Seriously I'm hungry." I whine out. "You'll get food later."

"You cannot be serious?" I mumble to myself. I was very annoyed at this point. How he just not gonna get me food? I get what I want?! I was going to say something but then he started talking again.

"You're a troublemaker I hear. Even had a few run-ins with the law?" He says and I shrugged. "So?! What the hell that gotta do with you, Mr. Mafia, kidnapping me!"

"Oh no you see I was collecting what's, now, mines. You see your parents sold you to me." Jay says and I scoffed. "Oh of course those old hags did." I said in an annoyed tone. "You seem to not like your parents much?"

"Oh what gave that away?" I ask sarcastically. "So rude, and to a guy who can easily just end your life." Jay says and I just shrugged.

I don't know what makes him think I'm suppose to be scared of him?! Also my wrist hurts like shit. Ah I know! "Oppa can you uncuff me. These things hurt." I whine out.

Jay pov

I want to uncuff her so bad. She's just so cute but I can't take that chance, just yet. Also I do have one last question for her I've been dying to ask.

"Y/N I have a question first and you answer honestly or I won't uncuff you." I said, setting myself in the opposite chair. "What question then?!"

"Your parents gave me a file with all your information and something caught my eye." I started to say. "And that would be?"

"You apparently use to be a good child and out of nowhere change, so I want to know what happened?" I ask curiously. "I don't want to say."

"Is it really horrible?" I ask curiously. She nodded her head yes. As bad as I wanted to know, I didn't want to push it any further, so I uncuffed her from the chair.

"Thanks. Now I will tell you." Y/N says, confusing me. "I thought you didn't want to?" I asked. "Just- Ugh I'm going to need to be comforted after this." Y/N says to me.

"That I do not mind." I say. Y/N looked down at her lap before telling me what happened to her.

"I have a reason I hate my parents the way I do. Why I've hated them for 10 years now. They use to let their stupid and disgusting friends do whatever they wanted to me as long as they payed in advance. I don't even know why I stayed with my parents after that! Maybe because I didn't want to go to a foster home? I don't know. It happened for 9 months and no one but my parents knew because they always brought me to a hotel. It was like, hmm, a few days later and I was left home with my younger brother. I had a mental breakdown right in front of him and he called my bestie, Yoongi. He came over and I told them both what happened, they almost called the cops. I told them not to tho. I know it was a stupid move but I did it cause I didn't want to relive through that. And next thing I know I started to act out but it's my parents' fault for that. I honestly can't wait for them both to die and go to hell either."

What fucked up parents they are! Fuck waiting for them to die, I'm killing them both for that shit. I may kill people for living and shit but that's just even more fucked up than the shit I do!

"You know what I don't get though is why they needed money anyways? They had all the damn money in the world! And I think the worst thing is their friends are apart of the law in some way. Some were cops, others lawyers and shit. So honestly even if I did want to tell, I wouldn't have been able to. No one would believe it." Y/N says. She hasn't cried yet, which surprises me kinda.

"Is that why it was so easy for them to just give you up to me, even after I ask if they were sure?!" I asked annoyed and mostly pissed at this point. "Yeah. It's also why I wasn't so surprised when I found out they sold me to you."

"You have fucked up parents." I said truthfully. "Yeah well I don't really want to talk about them anymore. What about your parents? Are they nice?"

"Yes. I love my parents and I have a younger brother too." I answer. "Cool. I want to meet them all one day." Y/N says to me. "Ah also oppa uhm shouldn't someone tell my baby brother I'm not dead and just staying with you for now on?"

"I already had Gray do that. Don't worry about it." I answer, still thinking about what she just told me. "I'm sorry but can I kill your parents? I keep thinking about the shit you said and if I don't do something to them, I'm going to lose it. They just deserve a slow and painful death, honestly."

"Torturing would be better than oppa. You know torturing to death." Y/N says. "So that's a yes then?" I ask curiously. "Yeah. Now can I please get food?!"

"I'll order pizza." I say before leaving the room. I went straight downstairs to see Hoody and Loco eating out of my fridge. "I am so glad I'm getting pizza for me and Y/N."

"Op someone has grown soft for their new playtoy already." Loco says to me. "Y/N isn't a playtoy. Don't ever call her that in your life. Also I need you two to kidnap her parents."

"Why?" Hoody asks. "I'll explain later. Just kidnap them, lock them in the basement and get my 200k back from them." I explain. "Whatever you say boss."

"Just do it before the day is over with." I said before taking two drinks from the fridge then going back upstairs.

"I brought drinks." I said as I walked in the room. "What kind?!"

"Beer, that's all I got." I said as I passed her a drink. "Not a wine cooler but close enough."

I sat my drink down and took out my phone, calling the pizzas company to bring two pizzas before hanging up and sitting by Y/N.

"You're fine now, right?" I ask curiously. "Yeah. You getting me more clothes, you know that right?"

I chuckled and shake my head. "Yeah yeah I know. We'll go to a mall tomorrow." I say. "Okay and we have to go to my two favorite stores too."

"What store is that?" I ask. "Uhm Supreme and Gucci." Y/N answers.
"Fine with me. As long as your happy."

"I'm always happy." Y/N mumbles, but I still heard it. I shook my head and sighed. "Sure you are, Ms. Psychopath." I mutter.

"Hey~"

∆too lazy to fix mistakes

∆I wish it was Halloween Day already. I really want to go to this Halloween party that's why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...