"Tear" - Park Jimin AU

Autorstwa Eomma--Jin

{This is the continuation of "In love with a vampire"} Tears slowly dripped down my cheeks as I was sitting... Więcej

"Tear" - Chapter 1
"Tear" - Chapter 2
"Tear" - Chapter 3
"Tear" - Chapter 4
"Tear" - Chapter 5
"Tear" - Chapter 6
"Tear" - Chapter 7
"Tear " - Chapter 8
"Tear" - Chapter 9
"Tear" - Chapter 10
"Tear" - Chapter 11
"Tear" - Chapter 12
"Tear" - Chapter 13
"Tear" - Chapter 14
"Tear" - Chapter 15
"Tear" - Chapter 16
"Tear" - Chapter 17
"Tear" - Chapter 18
"Tear" - Chapter 19
"Tear" - Chapter 20
"Tear" - Chapter 22
"Tear" - Chapter 23
"Tear" - Chapter 24
"Tear" - Chapter 25
"Tear" - Chapter 26
"Tear" - Chapter 27
"Tear" - Chapter 28
'Tear' - Chapter 29
"Tear" - Chapter 30
"Tear" - Chapter 31
"Tear" - Chapter 32
"Tear" - Chapter 33
"Tear" - Chapter 34
"Tear" - Chapter 35
"Tear" - Chapter 36
Q&A
'Tear' - short intermezzo
"Tear" - Chapter 37
"Tear" - Chapter 38
"Tear" - Chapter 39
"Tear" - Chapter 40
'Tear' - Chapter 41
'Tear' - Chapter 42
'Tear' - Chapter 43
'Tear' - Chapter 44
'Tear'- Final Chapter 45
Thank you

"Tear" - Chapter 21

530 31 10
Autorstwa Eomma--Jin

Hi guys! ʕʔ I really hope you like this chapter! I definitely recommend listening to: "Hypnosis" by Taemin and "I'll try" by day6 as an extra special effect. ^o^

I'm sorry for the drama, but it was really fun to write this. Also, enjoy the new couple I made (=^^=) Enjoy reading! ʕʔ

Jimin's POV
I walked in again as three hours had passed. I had taken a walk outside as I couldn't imagine life without her.

It just felt like I was in a really bad story where everything went wrong...

It was just like she was sleeping while I stayed up...

I slowly opened the door of the room to see Jungkook sleeping in the chair.

I'm glad he can't think about his sister for a moment. He's in such pain.

I deeply sighed as I sat down again while I still hoped she could hear me as i hold her hand that was still attached to all kinds of tubes.

"My beautiful Mi-Cha," my voice cracked a little as there was completely silence.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am enough," I looked to her closed eyes hoping they would open any minute.

"I-I wish all this had never happened yet,"

My eyes began to get watery by picturing her, smiling and laughing and living a happy life.

"Yet I hope... That-That you'll be happy up-up there."

A tear slowly rolled down my cheek as I was still looking at her eyes.

"I-I'm glad you'll finally find peace and won't hurt any-anymore..."

I let out a shivering sigh as slowly let my head down thinking about beautiful memories we shared.

--------------------------------------------------

I took a deep breath and kneeled down as I felt extremely nervous yet happy.

"Dear Mi-Cha. I have known you for a year now and my love for you grows with the day."

She looked very surprised.

"We have gone to rough times were we cried. And we have gone through happy times, times were we laughed and had fun. I wanted to ask you this way earlier. But, Mi-Cha," as I grabbed her soft hand and gave it a kiss hoping she would say yes "Will you marry me?"

Her beautiful face was surprised for a moment as her eyes began to smile while her lips followed after.

"Of course!"

I couldn't help but grin as I felt like I was the luckiest man in the world.

She quickly and tightly hugged me in her soft arms as I had never felt this happy.

--------------------------------------------------

I was standing before the altar as I got surprised by the beautiful girl dressed in white walked up to me.

She made my undead heart beat and my mouth smile.

---

"Do you promise to assist Jimin in good and bad times, to be there when he needs you, to be honest and to love him?"

She gave me a wide smile as her eyes were sparkling of euphoria.

"I do." Her soft voice was soothing as I couldn't describe my feelings in words to see her this beautiful knowing this was my wife.

She grabbed the ring and shove it onto my ring finger as we couldn't wait for the official words.

"I officially declare you husband and wife."

--------------------------------------------------

We were both sitting in the car as it was heavily raining while she was constantly looking out of the window.

She was quiet and acted absent this whole day.

"Jagi?"

She slowly looked to me with questions in her eyes.

"Do-Do you love me?"

We were quiet for a moment.

"Of course I love you!" She said as she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "How can you ever doubt that?!"

"B-Because I thought you maybe wouldn't like the idea of us being-being married."

She quickly looked to me with an innocent expression as she lied her hands upon my cheeks.

"You poor baby," She gave me a soft lips with those unforgettable lips. "I love you to the moon and back,"

We both looked behind the window at the moon as I tried to swallow away my tears.

"You are the most precious thing that has ever been into my life."

"And after being with you, I have no idea how I could have ever lived my life before meeting you."

Her beautiful eyes were looking at me.
"I love you, Jimin." She softly said almost whispering.

--------------------------------------------------

My eyes were still closed as I both smiled and cried at the same time having the feeling she was still with me. Trying to never forget how she would kiss me before going to sleep and how she would hug me tightly when telling me how much she loved me...

I escaped reality for a while as I didn't notice two people walked in.

I suddenly woke up as I got remembered by the horrible thing that happened as I saw her lying there again.

"What-What happened?"

Jin was looking at me having trouble to hold back his tears as Namjoon was standing next to him.

"I-" my voice sounded hoarse and my eyes were burning from dryness yet were filled with tears.

"She-" I gasped for breath looking to her and back to Jin as my sight began to get blurry.

"She-" I couldn't speak anymore as I broke down again while Jungkook was still sleeping.

"It's-It's okay." Jin padded on my shoulder crying himself yet looking worried as he was still wearing his coat.

Namjoon also hadn't expect this and quietly sat down as he unnoticeably sighed while showing respect.

"We're so, so sorry for everything what happened and your... loss."

I nodded as I couldn't even say 'thank you'.

"I hadn't called the o-others because I didn't want to make them worried, but if you want to we-"

I slowly shook my head.

I first had to process everything before I could see any more people.

"Alright." He whispered as he sat down next to Namjoon.

Jungkook's POV
I slowly woke up not daring to open my eyes.

Everything that had happened was just a bad dream, right? It-It was just a scene of a sad movie, right?

My sister was still alive, w-wasn't she?

I slowly opened one eye as the other followed while still feeling extremely bad as I noticed Jimin, Jin and Namjoon slowly talking to each other.

I almost didn't dare to ask a very important thing and just kept quiet until Namjoon noticed.

"Jimin, why don't we... let Jungkook alone here for a moment?"

Jimin gave me a numb look, looking like he was completely dead inside as he slowly nodded and stood up.

I waited until they were completely gone as I let out a deep sigh.

I stood up and let everything out.

"Sister?" I sighed again. "Why did you do this to me?"

I grabbed my chair.

"I-I get I was selfish, but I hate you!" I said as I sat down the chair next to hair while I hurt out in tears.

"I hate you!" I sobbed. "Why are you letting me suffer like this?"

I lied my head in my hand for a moment as I already regret what I said knowing this was best for her... Probably.

"I-" I sighed as I lied my head down on her stomach.

"Just come back..." I whispered. "I can't live without the best sister I had ever known."

I noticed the bed getting wet as I didn't care.

"I-Please let this be unreal. Please come back."

I cried hard and didn't try to conceal it this time.

"Please, just don't... Don't be dead."

I thought back about the first time I met her and all the other fun times we had.

The times were we were angry at each other, but also the times were we laughed.

I loved her. She was the sister I never had and she was the most precious person on this world for me.

"Please don't be dead..." I repeat as I didn't notice.

"I'm... not." I felt a soft hand onto my head.

I immediately looked up as I saw her opening her eyes again.

Was-Was I hallucinating again? Had I gone crazy?

"Mi-Cha?" I whispered.

She gave me a timid smile as I immediately hugged her as tightly as I could.

Jimin's POV
I slowly walked through the halls as I followed Jin and Namjoon.

What to do... What to do without her? She was the only one that made my heart beat...

I slowly and hopelessly opened the door as I saw Jungkook hugging someone and talking extremely upset yet happy.

"I-I can't believe this." He sobbed as he hugged her while I didn't believe my eyes either while Jin and Namjoon gave me a surprised look.

"She's alive again!" Jungkook turned around to me as I quickly approached them to see my wife struggling to push her brother away.

"Please, you're killing me with you tight hug." She laughed as Jungkook quickly loosened his hug.

"But... how?"

I quickly hugged her too as Jungkook walked away shaking Jin from left to right telling him his sister lived.

"Jagi," I said as it was good to see her eyes again.

"I love you!"

Mi-Cha's POV
He gave me thousands of kisses as I smiled by his soft lips on my face.

"J-Jimin." I laughed as everything didn't hurt anymore.

"I love you too."

He suddenly stood into his normal position again as he smiled with tears in his eyes.

Jin and Namjoon where there too as I noticed them holding hands as Jin tried to stop his few tears from happiness.

He looked to Jin with love in his eyes as they suddenly gave each other a kiss before they quickly approached me.

"I'm so happy to see you like this again." Jin said as Namjoon's dimples were showing while he shyly smiled.

"Strong power, thank you." Namjoon joked as we laughed while Jungkook was still crying from either happiness or shock.

---

After everyone had stopped crying, what took a while, we were just sitting and drinking something as we would go home tomorrow.

I was still tired, but, the pain in my wrists was gone.

"I can't believe you're a couple now." I smiled as I saw Jungkook still on the verge of tears every time he looked at me.

"I hadn't expect such a good match." I quickly whispered something to Jin.

"Well done." I gave him the okay-sign with my fingers as he smiled while holding Namjoon's hand.

Both of their cheeks blushed as they were too shy to look at each other.

Jimin was making something to drink Namjoon just got from home as he looked confused.

"But," he scratched the back of his head as the white of his eyes were still a little red.

"Where's Abr-"

A sudden knock on the door interrupt him as we all got quiet.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
17.7K 966 32
"you don't even love me all you want is my blood!" Suga yelled at him as Jimin gaze harden on him. "That's all you think of me? That I am only after...
180K 5.5K 35
I started to become greedy. I want to live with you, grow old with you, hold your wrinkled hands, and say how warm my life was with you. I hope, we'...