Takin my chance

By magcon4ever10

17 year old girl with brown wavy hair, was living with her step mother. Only that her step mother is abusing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

31 0 1
By magcon4ever10

Once I walk in the door, all I see is pitch black,and someone slam the door...... Cameron'?!?

Yah what happen!? cameron said in a concern voice. I heard someone slammed the door." I said while running up to cameron to jump on him so I Can hug him.
Don't worry nobody's here beside me and my parents. I will talk to you and take care of you,i promise. He whisper in my ear in a very romantic voice. Thank you. I know you will take care of me. Your now one of the important person now in my life. I said in a romantic voice,too. cameron smiled and winked at me. He then put me on my feet and hug me.

He grabbed my hand and started to walk to his room. He close his room and once I walk in there I was suprised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
150K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
116K 6.9K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...