Captured for the world to see...

By SalmaMendez

Shadow is captured by two surprising faces. He is tortured in the proses, no one comes looking for except for... More

Captured for the world to see

1K 18 14
By SalmaMendez

Shadow's pov 6:10 am

Today I woke up and it was still dark out side. I tried to go back to sleep but I just ended up awake for 15 minutes just starring up at the ceiling. I got out of bed and went in my bathroom to take a 10 minute shower.

When I came out the room was full of smoke, I changed into my gloves and hover shoes. I ate a quick breakfast burrito and went out for a walk in the forest. I was enjoying the beauty of the October leaves. I happened to come across a lake so I decided to take a rest near the shore of the lake.

Then I felt some one nock me out. I then later woke up in a cage with the lights out. "Welcome shadow t. hedgehog... I thought the ultimate life form would have put up a bigger fight" said the dark and masteries voice from within the shadows.

The masteries voice came into the light and reviled its self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading please comment, vote, or even follow. ^.^ byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
96.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...